Jan 24 - Dems Reintroduce ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban (and List Shows It’s Not Just Rifles):

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
the crazy thing is that there's such a concern over automatic weapons and more handguns k!ll people than anything else so in my mind, this is just the beginning of more bills to take guns away from people period. otherwise, if they were really thinking about the problem, they'd ban all handguns and let people be able to keep a.ssault rifles. you can't hide those things under your coat easily. people would be alert to someone carrying some big sh*t versus some little 9 or 45 that can come from underneath my shirt real easy n i got at least 10 to get off at close range. this is the beginning of a trap. thankfully, the one thing the GOP will do that's positive is try n k!ll this bill.
 5 years ago '07        #162
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19973 19973
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
Monsanto only cares about profits
NRA wants to up hold the Constitution that is getting torn apart big difference buddy.
All I wanted to see was what Norway is doing different, why change only the ban on guns, lets change healthcare and education too? Politicians dont care about that though because they get free health care.

I think they want to take all guns is the way they are ignoring the fact that more people get shot by handguns than any other gun. How many people you know that have been k!lled by a "Assault Rifle" personally?
@ this nonsense, the NRA wants to uphold the constitution the NRA is a lobbying firm for the gun manufacturers thats it. The only thing the NRA wants to uphold is their coffers. Got these gun nuts sucking up that NRA propaganda.
 5 years ago '11        #163
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 getyagameup said:
the crazy thing is that there's such a concern over automatic weapons and more handguns k!ll people than anything else so in my mind, this is just the beginning of more bills to take guns away from people period. otherwise, if they were really thinking about the problem, they'd ban all handguns and let people be able to keep a.ssault rifles. you can't hide those things under your coat easily. people would be alert to someone carrying some big sh*t versus some little 9 or 45 that can come from underneath my shirt real easy n i got at least 10 to get off at close range. this is the beginning of a trap. thankfully, the one thing the GOP will do that's positive is try n k!ll this bill.

Plea From 3 Ex-Presidents

The letter from three former presidents to the House:

May 3, 1994

To Members of the U.S. House of Representatives:

We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style a.ssault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety. Although a.ssualt weapons account for less than 1% of the guns in circulation, they account for nearly 10% of the guns traced to crime.

Every major law enforcement organization in America and dozens of leading labor, medical, religious, civil rights and civic groups support such a ban. Most importantly, poll after poll shows that the American public overwhelmingly support a ban on a.ssault weapons. A 1993 CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll found that 77% of Americans support a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of semi-automatic a.ssault guns, such as the AK-47.

The 1989 import ban resulted in an impressive 40% drop in imported a.ssault weapons traced to crime between 1989 and 1991, but the k!lling continues. Last year, a k!ller armed with two TEC9s k!lled eight people at a San Francisco law firm and wounded several others. During the past five years, more than 40 law enforcement officers have been k!lled or wounded in the line of duty by an a.ssault weapon.

While we recognize that a.ssault weapon legislation will not stop all a.ssault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons.

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #164
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

Plea From 3 Ex-Presidents

The letter from three former presidents to the House:

May 3, 1994

To Members of the U.S. House of Representatives:

We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style a.ssault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety. Although a.ssualt weapons account for less than 1% of the guns in circulation, they account for nearly 10% of the guns traced to crime.

Every major law enforcement organization in America and dozens of leading labor, medical, religious, civil rights and civic groups support such a ban. Most importantly, poll after poll shows that the American public overwhelmingly support a ban on a.ssault weapons. A 1993 CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll found that 77% of Americans support a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of semi-automatic a.ssault guns, such as the AK-47.

The 1989 import ban resulted in an impressive 40% drop in imported a.ssault weapons traced to crime between 1989 and 1991, but the k!lling continues. Last year, a k!ller armed with two TEC9s k!lled eight people at a San Francisco law firm and wounded several others. During the past five years, more than 40 law enforcement officers have been k!lled or wounded in the line of duty by an a.ssault weapon.

While we recognize that a.ssault weapon legislation will not stop all a.ssault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons.

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

[pic - click to view]

Reagan is like their jesus, so they'll treat him like they treat regular jesus. Cherry pick which things he says to believe.
 5 years ago '06        #165
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
Reagan owned an AR-15? If by owned, you mean it was given to him as a gift in 1992 by the a.ssC and placed in a museum then yea. Here's the magazine showing it

Let me guess, you heard on some conservative blog that Reagan owned an AR-15 and never decided to look up why.

So let me get this right, he was out of his mind in 1994 when he wrote letters for gun control. But he was perfectly fine in 1992 when he received gifts from the ASCC?
If he was fine in 1992, he must've been fine in 1989 when he said people shouldn't own AK-47 and machine guns.
Was he mentally gone in 1986 when he passed the Firearms Owner Protection Act which banned ownership of fully auto weapons if they weren't registered before 1986?
Was he mentally gone in 1967 when he signed the Mulford Act which prohibited the carrying of loaded firearms in California?

Lol @ him shooting the AR

[pic - click to view]

So you must think Reagan is a the best president ever huh?

You want Obama to be more like Reagan too??
ya know... Smart Guns laws... Not just randomly banning scary looking squirrel guns

-Anyone who has been convicted in any court of, a felony punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year, excluding those crimes punishable by imprisonment related to the regulation of business practices, who's full civil rights have not been restored by the State in which the firearms disability was first imposed.
-Anyone who is a fugitive from justice.
-Anyone who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substances.
-Anyone who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
-Any alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa. The exception is if the nonimmigrant is in possession of a valid hunting license issued by a US state.
-Anyone who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
-Anyone who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship.
-Anyone that is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner. (Added in 1996, with the Lautenberg Amendment.)
-Anyone who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence. (Added in 1996, with the Lautenberg Amendment)
-A person who is under indictment or information for a crime (misdemeanor) punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding two years cannot lawfully receive a firearm. Such person may continue to lawfully possess firearms obtained prior to the indictment or information, and if cleared or acquitted can receive firearms without restriction.
 5 years ago '11        #166
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Lol @ him shooting the AR

[pic - click to view]

So you must think Reagan is a the best president ever huh?

You want Obama to be more like Reagan too??
ya know... Smart Guns laws... Not just randomly banning scary looking squirrel guns

-Anyone who has been convicted in any court of, a felony punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year, excluding those crimes punishable by imprisonment related to the regulation of business practices, who's full civil rights have not been restored by the State in which the firearms disability was first imposed.
-Anyone who is a fugitive from justice.
-Anyone who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substances.
-Anyone who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
-Any alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa. The exception is if the nonimmigrant is in possession of a valid hunting license issued by a US state.
-Anyone who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
-Anyone who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship.
-Anyone that is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner. (Added in 1996, with the Lautenberg Amendment.)
-Anyone who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence. (Added in 1996, with the Lautenberg Amendment)
-A person who is under indictment or information for a crime (misdemeanor) punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding two years cannot lawfully receive a firearm. Such person may continue to lawfully possess firearms obtained prior to the indictment or information, and if cleared or acquitted can receive firearms without restriction.
I do think Reagan was on to something when it came to gun control

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #167
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I do think Reagan was on to something when it came to gun control

[pic - click to view]

he was right on a few things

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #168
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

2011 table

I guess we need to ban fist and knifes. This is how obvious it is they will call a ban to all guns.
 5 years ago '11        #169
space
space
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:

[pic - click to view]

2011 table

I guess we need to ban fist and knifes. This is how obvious it is they will call a ban to all guns.
Just stop posting, bro.
 5 years ago '10        #170
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
Just stop posting, bro.
I'll stop, but those are not my numbers I didn't make them up. I hope you learned something. I sure have.
 5 years ago '11        #171
space
space
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
I'll stop, but those are not my numbers I didn't make them up. I hope you learned something. I sure have.
What does your chart prove? That guns k!lled people. We already knew that. Just because a gun is classified as handgun, doesn't mean it was 9 mm handgun. It just mean it was designed to be held with one hand. There are many semi auto handguns.

That's why you need to stop posting. You keep listing things and making false a.ssumptions. If the chart showed what type if hand gun then maybe.
 5 years ago '12        #172
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
Banning guns will not change anything. There are countless people from all walks of life, all races, ages, & classes that do not care what the "law" is. This is America. Morals went out the door a long time ago.

Honestly, what does anyone think that banning guns will solve? Do you really think that a gun ban will stop the people that want a gun from getting one? Really?
 5 years ago '05        #173
240sx 
space
space
$4,403 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Kadillac87 said:
This is a Mac-10 and it is classified as a pistol? You think ppl really need these?

[pic - click to view]

How about the Centurion 39 Pistol?

[pic - click to view]

You think just because its classified as a pistol, it's a regular handgun?

Yes we do !!!
 5 years ago '06        #174
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
yall n*ggas took an L because Kadillac is relentless
 5 years ago '11        #175
space
space
 nightmare said:
yall n*ggas took an L because Kadillac is relentless
I thought I told em that we wont stop. I thought I told em that we wont stop

[pic - click to view]

Nuh uh, nuh uh
 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM         #176
Los-O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
What does your chart prove? That guns k!lled people. We already knew that. Just because a gun is classified as handgun, doesn't mean it was 9 mm handgun. It just mean it was designed to be held with one hand. There are many semi auto handguns.

That's why you need to stop posting. You keep listing things and making false a.ssumptions. If the chart showed what type if hand gun then maybe.

Do you have ANY idea what semi-auto is? Serious question.
 5 years ago '06        #177
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
I thought I told em that we wont stop. I thought I told em that we wont stop

[pic - click to view]

Nuh uh, nuh uh
theres really no point, in arguing though, because if the govt does take their sh*t, 98% of the cats on this board are going to give up their sh*t, no problem. n*ggas on here aint tryna lose their lives or their whole family over some wal-mart AR-15. n*ggas just in here flexing on Boxden
 5 years ago '11        #178
space
space
 Los-O said:
Do you have ANY idea what semi-auto is? Serious question.
Yes I do. When I refer to semi auto, I'm talking about the guns listed in the ban. The AR type pistols and etc which are considered handguns. I'm not talking about all semi autos which most guns generally are.
 5 years ago '06        #179
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
Dude you know what the chart means... I don't think your that dumb..
But if you really can't understand it, I'll help. Hahaha

Clearly it shows the guns they are banning are not the being used to k!ll ppl...
And if u look even closer at the guns being used, we both know they ate not the AR-Handguns.

Also the 2nd amendment is not for hunting...
It is for personal protection
Now I certainly aint a crazy alex jones fan, nor do i think we need to worry about this in any for seeable future.
But no matter how little the chances, it is for defense against a corrupted goverment.
Personally I think our country is too great to change into some nazi like evil empire, but it has happened over and over agian in history. so we need to be able to protect ourselves if that somehow ever does happen...
And i guess foriegn enemie to since we getting specific.. some even say we didn't get invaded during WWII is cuz of an armed civilian population...
We would not stand a chance against the army air force and what not. But AR would be nice, haha

Now when only cops have guns, you live in a "police state"
And nobody's a fan of that...
 5 years ago '11        #180
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Dude you know what the chart means... I don't think your that dumb..
But if you really can't understand it, I'll help. Hahaha

Clearly it shows the guns they are banning are not the being used to k!ll ppl...
And if u look even closer at the guns being used, we both know they ate not the AR-Handguns.
Clearly, the chart doesn't show that. When it comes to firearm reporting, there's only three choices, rifles, shotguns, and handguns. There's no difference between a mac-10 and a revolver because they are both handguns. I don't know why you guys keep trying to make false a.ssumptions based on things the data doesn't show.

There's no distinction between AR-type weapons, fully auto, etc. It's just three categories that the gun must fall into. Can you tell me from the chart shown, how many of those handguns were Mac-10s?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago