Jan 24 - Dems Reintroduce ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban (and List Shows It’s Not Just Rifles):

most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Metrex 
space
avatar space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
Nobody cared before Sandy Hook? Are you sure about that. I'm pretty sure there was a lot of a.ssualt weapon legislation in the 90s. They just expired.
I meant more recently. When is the last time you heard about a.ssault weapon legislation?
 5 years ago '11        #142
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
Bottom line is you cant stop DRUGS.
You wont stop people who want to harm people with guns. All you will do is take guns from law abiding citizens.
Show me where those said "assault rifle" k!ll mass people other than Sandy Hook and Aurora?
Lets take a look abroad shall we?
Nations with stringent anti-gun laws generally have substantially higher murder rates than those that do not. The study found that the nine European nations with the lowest rates of gun ownership (5,000 or fewer guns per 100,000 population) have a combined murder rate three times higher than that of the nine nations with the highest rates of gun ownership (at least 15,000 guns per 100,000 population).

For example, Norway has the highest rate of gun ownership in Western Europe, yet possesses the lowest murder rate. In contrast, Holland's murder rate is nearly the worst, despite having the lowest gun ownership rate in Western Europe. Sweden and Denmark are two more examples of nations with high murder rates but few guns.

Finally, and as if to prove the bumper sticker correct - that "gun don't k!ll people, people do" - the study also shows that Russia's murder rate is four times higher than the U.S. and more than 20 times higher than Norway. This, in a country that practically eradicated private gun ownership over the course of decades of totalitarian rule and police state methods of suppression. Needless to say, very few Russian murders involve guns


Instead of banning them how about we look at Norway and ask them what they are doing differently ? Then you that would put you back to Jails(Corporately owned where they only care about the profits not rehabilitation) Health/Education(both US systems are profit based). Can't do that why beacuse you have career politicians who only car about what PROFITS.


Anyone who cites Norway has been reading too many pro-gun websites without researching from themselves. You know how strict the guns laws are in Norway. Do you want the same laws they have in Norway where the police can inspect your house to make sure you are following code? You must take 30 hours of training to obtain a license. There's a limit on how many guns you can own and you need to document your reason for obtaining a gun. Are these the laws you want the US to enact so you can have high gun ownership and low violence?

And yes, gun control doesn't stop all crime. As shown in Norway massacre of 2009, things still can happen. The shooter obtained high capacity clips from the US and used those to murder 80+ ppl. But as you have already stated, the tough guns laws of Norway are working seeing how there is low gun violence there.

You can't eliminate gun violence with gun control. Just like you can't eliminate murder with thou shall not murder laws. Saying you can't eliminate it is not an excuse to not act to reduce it though.
 5 years ago '11        #143
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Metrex said:
I meant more recently. When is the last time you heard about a.ssault weapon legislation?
It's always introduced in Congress. It just never passes. Just because you wasn't paying attention doesn't mean it wasn't happening
 5 years ago '11        #144
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Dude, I'm not going to go thru 8 pages of your bullsh*t to see if you admitted your mistake...I'm well aware of bump fire, I have a SlideFire stock on my AK74, however I don't plan on shooting up and k!lling innocent people. Just because a few dumb fu*ks goes ape sh*t shouldn't require me giving up my constitutional right to bear arms. That right is intended for the people to be able to protect themselves from the government. Therefore we the people should be able to own the same style of weapons that our government has if we choose to.


And yes, with practice you can slap a magazine in a pistol pretty fu*king fast and inflict mass casualities on children. Aurora dude used a shotgun so that is why so many were wounded.
The right is intended for people to protect themselves against the govt?

Then why can't convicted felons and people with mentally illness get guns? These people can't protect themselves from the govt. Have you ever heard of anyone having their freedom of speech stripped due to being a felon?

If we need guns to protect us from the govt, all citizens should be able to access one. Not those deemed fit to have one, ironically, by the govt.
 5 years ago '10        #145
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:


Anyone who cites Norway has been reading too many pro-gun websites without researching from themselves. You know how strict the guns laws are in Norway. Do you want the same laws they have in Norway where the police can inspect your house to make sure you are following code? You must take 30 hours of training to obtain a license. There's a limit on how many guns you can own and you need to document your reason for obtaining a gun. Are these the laws you want the US to enact so you can have high gun ownership and low violence?

And yes, gun control doesn't stop all crime. As shown in Norway massacre of 2009, things still can happen. The shooter obtained high capacity clips from the US and used those to murder 80+ ppl. But as you have already stated, the tough guns laws of Norway are working seeing how there is low gun violence there.

You can't eliminate gun violence with gun control. Just like you can't eliminate murder with thou shall not murder laws. Saying you can't eliminate it is not an excuse to not act to reduce it though.
All I'm saying is banning wont help like fear mongering Feinstein and her supporters think
its more than that. The reality is, Americans, as a whole, we are over worked, underpaid, not great benefits, although we think we have them we do not compared to many other similar countries who have more vacation time, more health coverage, more maternity and family leave time, etc. etc. we are just convinced that we don't deserve these things, and we spend the most of our tax dollars on military power. We just think we are more "free"
 5 years ago '04        #146
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17148 17148
get rid of them all
 5 years ago '11        #147
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
All I'm saying is banning wont help like fear mongering Feinstein and her supporters think
its more than that. The reality is, Americans, as a whole, we are over worked, underpaid, not great benefits, although we think we have them we do not compared to many other similar countries who have more vacation time, more health coverage, more maternity and family leave time, etc. etc. we are just convinced that we don't deserve these things, and we spend the most of our tax dollars on military power. We just think we are more "free"
But you cited Norway. You think Norway doesn't have a ban on automatic weapons and other high powered guns? You do realize that Feinstein law was patterned after Norway's laws don't you? I thought you wanted the US to be more like Norway.

 01-25-2013, 12:38 PM         #148
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
Yeah you can, but you shouldn't be able to.

Cars, soda are completely different. Let's not go there again. The comparisons are not valid. They're just not. But if you do I'd be more than happy to show you why you're wrong... again...
You proly dont even own a gun son. Go play your vita...
 5 years ago '10        #149
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
But you cited Norway. You think Norway doesn't have a ban on automatic weapons and other high powered guns? You do realize that Feinstein law was patterned after Norway's laws don't you? I thought you wanted the US to be more like Norway.

What you fail to realize is that she wants to take all guns, they are setting it up for it. Why isn't anybody looking at antidepressant drugs? I'm pretty sure they k!ll more people than guns, never mind I know the answer.
"Politicians make the laws, and those laws are for "Politicians" they are not doing it for "US"
 5 years ago '11        #150
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
I see some of you n*ggas going along with this type of fu*kery up on Capitol Hill....



Be careful what you wish for.

BTW, I paid way to much for my Draco Pistol....
 5 years ago '09        #151
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 erickonasis said:
get rid of them all
Get rid of people who think like you
 5 years ago '11        #152
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
What you fail to realize is that she wants to take all guns, they are setting it up for it. Why isn't anybody looking at antidepressant drugs? I'm pretty sure they k!ll more people than guns, never mind I know the answer.
"Politicians make the laws, and those laws are for "Politicians" they are not doing it for "US"
Yea, she wants to take all guns by introducing Norweigian legislation.



Is this the logic you guys always fall back on? Lets resist any change because eventually somewhere down the line, it will lead to the banning of all guns.

Why isn't anyone looking at antidepressants? You do know all drugs are monitored and approved by the FDA. They just pulled some antidepressants from the shelves in October. They even mandate black box warning be placed on antidepressants. What are you even talking about?

So are you saying guns should be as heavily regulated as antidepressants? Where something is deemed unsafe, it will get pulled from the shelves? I agree.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-25-2013 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #153
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
Yea, she wants to take all guns by introducing Norweigian legislation.



Is this the logic you guys always fall back on? Lets resist any change because eventually somewhere down the line, it will lead to the banning of all guns.

Why isn't anyone looking at antidepressants? You do know all drugs are monitored and approved by the FDA. They just pulled some antidepressants from the shelves in October. They even mandate black box warning be placed on antidepressants. What are you even talking about?

So are you saying guns should be as heavily regulated as antidepressants? Where something is deemed unsafe, it will get pulled from the shelves? I agree.
Wow FDA really? The same FDA that is "owned" by Monsanto with their deep pockets. They spend billions of dollars to prevent the American people from having a safe food supply--all in the name of corporate greed.?

If you don't like the second amendment why don't you move?
 5 years ago '05        #154
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
ok for all you saying you can just order an automatic online and in a few days it will arrive at your door are fu*king morons and have no place in a gun discussion. Or these dumb a.sses who post a video of a full auto weapon and think its the same MAC-10 you would pick up at a gunshop.

Buying a full auto can take between 3 months to well over a year
Go look at how much a full auto weapon is. 15-25,000 for full auto M16's. Even WW2 machine guns are between 6 and 10 grand.

You could take any average shooter and hand him a semi auto MAC-10. Then hand me a Glock 17 which comes with a standard 17 round magazine. I could deal out the same destruction as the man with the MAC-10. Guns are dangerous. They are made that way for a reason. If they had a gun that k!lled what ever you pointed at 100% of the time in 1 shot it would be the most popular weapon ever made.

All you boxden school boys don't understand that. All you understand is what the media tells you. All you can reply is "your argument is invalid" or "you don't make any points"

These are however the same people who listen to Drake and Lil Wayne so their opinion in intelligent society is almost always overlooked and brushed off. Thank god 98% of this site is too young or too stoned to go out and vote. No gun legislation will pass. Keep dreaming.

"Guns should be made illegal! Yo let me hit that blunt, What song is that? Chopper in da trunk! Turn that up that is my fav song."
 5 years ago '11        #155
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
Wow FDA really? The same FDA that is "owned" by Monsanto with their deep pockets. They spend billions of dollars to prevent the American people from having a safe food supply--all in the name of corporate greed.?

If you don't like the second amendment why don't you move?
You can say that about any governmental agency. You don't think the NRA is spending millions in the name of corporate greed to prevent gun legislation?



And who said I didn't like the second amendment? I agree that people should have the right to bear arms. I don't agree with he right to bear any and all arms.

Again, why are you falling back on the logic that anybody who wants stricter guns laws is for the banishment of all guns? Is that your only defense since your Norway example didnt work in your favor?


 5 years ago '11        #156
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 s34ny said:
kadillac still at it


that n*gga dont give up


persistence is key hold ya ground
Slow week at work. Slaying y'all n*ggas to pass time

 5 years ago '10        #157
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
You can say that about any governmental agency. You don't think the NRA is spending millions in the name of corporate greed to prevent gun legislation?



And who said I didn't like the second amendment? I agree that people should have the right to bear arms. I don't agree with he right to bear any and all arms.

Again, why are you falling back on the logic that anybody who wants stricter guns laws is for the banishment of all guns? Is that your only defense since your Norway example didnt work in your favor?


Monsanto only cares about profits
NRA wants to up hold the Constitution that is getting torn apart big difference buddy.
All I wanted to see was what Norway is doing different, why change only the ban on guns, lets change healthcare and education too? Politicians dont care about that though because they get free health care.

I think they want to take all guns is the way they are ignoring the fact that more people get shot by handguns than any other gun. How many people you know that have been k!lled by a "Assault Rifle" personally?
 5 years ago '10        #158
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
This is why I just read on hear and never talk. I'm done.
 5 years ago '11        #159
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
Monsanto only cares about profits
NRA wants to up hold the Constitution that is getting torn apart big difference buddy.
All I wanted to see was what Norway is doing different, why change only the ban on guns, lets change healthcare and education too? Politicians dont care about that though because they get free health care.

I think they want to take all guns is the way they are ignoring the fact that more people get shot by handguns than any other gun. How many people you know that have been k!lled by a "Assault Rifle" personally?
NRA wants to uphold the constitution? They got you that brainwashed? Why you think all their solutions involves more guns. They care about profit just like everybody else. You thought they were different because they brainwashed you to think it was about rights?



Lets change healthcare and education too? Where have you been? Did you miss the Obamacare legislation?
 5 years ago '09        #160
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Kadillac87 said:
NRA wants to uphold the constitution? They got you that brainwashed? Why you think all their solutions involves more guns. They care about profit just like everybody else. You thought they were different because they brainwashed you to think it was about rights?



Lets change healthcare and education too? Where have you been? Did you miss the Obamacare legislation?
whoa, you said something i agree with. i dont remember drinking obscene amounts of 5 hour energy this morning...

the NRA isnt exactly what they seem. they are war mongerers and lobbyists at heart, hiding behind the second amendment
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy