Jan 24 - Dems Reintroduce ĎAssault Weaponsí Ban (and List Shows Itís Not Just Rifles):

most viewed right now
 208
 Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 196
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
 Drake- Iím Upset
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,105 | Props total: 24076 24076
 KFrizzle said:
It's these low-info voter bro...

believe anything they are told, that is against all of us " evil redneck Racist Army-Wannabe's Conservatives....

Cuz it is common sense, the right-wing is responsibly for all the problems in our country....

kfrizzle, you're a low info voter. its hilarious, you think you're not.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
Guns with large mags have no place in a civilian world.
 5 years ago '09        #63
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Kadillac87 said:




have you ever heard of STRAW PURCHASERS?
 5 years ago '05        #64
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 Kadillac87 said:
You sure? I can easily purchase one online and without a background check since it is a private seller


Do you know what it takes to get an ATF Stamp they're talking about?

It's called a Class 3 Stamp, you have to have one for every suppressor (what you call a silencer) / short-barreled rifle (anything under 18") / fully-automatic weapon. They require a background check as well as a $300 fee.

Now, since you're going to say you can just lie about having it, you have to have it transferred to an FFL dealer, who would check to see if you have it or not.

Then you're probably going to say you could just meet the guy, but it's illegal to sell a Class 3 device without going through some sort of licensed professional.

But none of that matters though..
 5 years ago '04        #65
Mr AirRic 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,055 | Props total: 3287 3287
 Hovi Bryant said:
Guns with large mags have no place in a civilian world.
/thread
 5 years ago '11        #66
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 6773 6773
 ill 800 said:
youre wrong, AGAIN. they have rev limiters, which are not governors

speed limits are for safety. why make a car that can go above the highest posted speed limit in the states if that was the case?
What are you even trying to argue? Are you trying to argue what type of limiter it has? Keyword, LIMITER aka something that prevents maximum output to prevent damage
 5 years ago '09        #67
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 KFrizzle said:
Dude, if there was a website selling full auto guns... w/o background check it would be shut down in a sec....

if you go to the membership page, you can see you have to get a verified...

go to FAQ's and you can find information on laws regarding the purchasing a firearm & background checks.
nah dude, he said he can easily purchase it

lmao

even though he needs and atf stamp and transfer approval.

a lot of uneducated guesses going on here.
 5 years ago '09        #68
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 daliff89 said:


Do you know what it takes to get an ATF Stamp they're talking about?

It's called a Class 3 Stamp, you have to have one for every suppressor (what you call a silencer) / short-barreled rifle (anything under 18") / fully-automatic weapon. They require a background check as well as a $300 fee.

Now, since you're going to say you can just lie about having it, you have to have it transferred to an FFL dealer, who would check to see if you have it or not.

Then you're probably going to say you could just meet the guy, but it's illegal to sell a Class 3 device without going through some sort of licensed professional.

But none of that matters though..
let him hang himself with his own rope
 5 years ago '11        #69
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 6773 6773
 ill 800 said:
have you ever heard of STRAW PURCHASERS?
Yes. Again, these straw purchasers dot have to travel far. what's your point? A gun ban in Chicago does nothing if ppl can just travel 5 mins to the next town, purchase them, and bring them back.
 5 years ago '09        #70
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 kadillac87 said:
what are you even trying to argue? Are you trying to argue what type of limiter it has? Keyword, limiter aka something that prevents maximum output to prevent damage
it is to prevent damage to the engine




you are telling me its a governor and its not. you have been grossly wrong in this thread on so many levels.
 5 years ago '09        #71
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes. Again, these straw purchasers dot have to travel far. what's your point? A gun ban in Chicago does nothing if ppl can just travel 5 mins to the next town, purchase them, and bring them back.
the straw purchasers are breaking the laws and regulations already in place.

 5 years ago '05        #72
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
And to add to this whole "they shoot too fast" thing, I could shoot 100+ rounds out of my Sig P6 in less than a minute if I had enough magazines to load that many rounds

For the record, it's a single-stack magazine that holds 7 9mm rounds.
 5 years ago '09        #73
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr AirRic said:
i see your point but youre reaching, just like the car argument is reaching

a gun is the only thing out of the 3 that is actually made to k!ll. its intention is to k!ll people. so yes, it needs to be at least regulated higher than the other 2

and there really isn't a good argument to have any kind of auto/semi-automatic weapon around. they were made for the military and to be used with military training. not on the streets. if you really believe that having a handgun will keep you safe (which australia, by the way, proved you don't need to be safe), then get a handgun. no reason for a gun that can shoot 100's of bullets/minute
You don't even know what semi-auto means dude. Comparing other countries gun violence to America is pointless too because those countries don't have Constitutional amendments (the second most important one BTW, hence why it's number two) guaranteeing our right to own them. America's fore fathers put that in there because they knew how dangerous the freedoms we're guaranteed here would be seen by the powers that be. That's why we're under constant bombardment by our elected officials to take them away.

Yes soda isn't meant to k!ll and guns are but how bad is it that the k!lling machines k!ll 1/20th + the amount of people and cost us 100's of billions of dollars more than a drink.

Take away drug and gang related murders with guns and 1 out of ~78,750 will be k!lled with guns. Thats about the same as drowning in this country.
 5 years ago '09        #74
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
i fail to see how banning guns is going to stop gang/drug violence.


wouldnt you rather focus on the root of the gang/drug violence instead of what they use to k!ll each other with?
 5 years ago '11        #75
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 6773 6773
 KFrizzle said:
Dude, if there was a website selling full auto guns... w/o background check it would be shut down in a sec....

if you go to the membership page, you can see you have to get a verified...

go to FAQ's and you can find information on laws regarding the purchasing a firearm & background checks.
You're right on that. That was my mistake
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 6773 6773
 ill 800 said:
it is to prevent damage to the engine




you are telling me its a governor and its not. you have been grossly wrong in this thread on so many levels.
Again, where did I say all cars had governors? You said cars don't have governors and improved you wrong. Then you come back and say, we'll not all cars have speed limiters, some have rev limiters. Nobody is arguing what type of limiters they have. We are arguing the fact that they have limits. Go back and read and maybe you will understand.

I see why I put you on ignore. Made a mistake by taking you off
 5 years ago '09        #77
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Hovi Bryant said:
Guns with large mags have no place in a civilian world.
Yeah instead a shooter can just reload more or train to make every bullet a k!ll shot.

Lets not even touch the fact that nearly every single "mass shooter" was on SSRI's/anti anxiety/ADHD meds. They tried to put my friends first grade son on SSRI's. HE'S 6 fu*kING YEARS OLD! This is becoming very common. I love how we wonder why kids are violent when the main side effect of all these meds is aggression and hostility.
 5 years ago '06        #78
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Hovi Bryant said:
Guns with large mags have no place in a civilian world.
Cups w/ large amount of unhealthy soda has no place in a civilized world
Plates w/ large amount of unhealthy soda has no place in a civilized world
Cars w/ Fast Oil Guzzling engines has no place in a civilized world
Video w/ large amount Violence has no place in a civilized world
Booze w/ large amount of alcohol has no place in a civilized world
Cigss w/ large amount of Toxins has no place in a civilized world

___________________________

Maybe everything should just be for the Greater Good...
fu*k a free world right??

We aren't responsible enuff to handle freedom, right???
 5 years ago '05        #79
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 KFrizzle said:
Plates w/ large amount of unhealthy soda has no place in a civilized world
I agree, you'd spill the soda everywhere if there's too much on the plate
 5 years ago '07        #80
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,105 | Props total: 24076 24076
 KFrizzle said:
Cups w/ large amount of unhealthy soda has no place in a civilized world
Plates w/ large amount of unhealthy soda has no place in a civilized world
Cars w/ Fast Oil Guzzling engines has no place in a civilized world
Video w/ large amount Violence has no place in a civilized world
Booze w/ large amount of alcohol has no place in a civilized world
Cigss w/ large amount of Toxins has no place in a civilized world

___________________________

Maybe everything should just be for the Greater Good...
fu*k a free world right??

We aren't responsible enuff to handle freedom, right???
@ comparing this to soda. you fu*king lost any credibility you may have had with that nonsense
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
54 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
49 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy