Biological mother Colin Kaepernick wants to meet her son (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Fras1788 said:
He's right here

[pic - click to view]

fu*kING DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 5 years ago '08        #62
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3206 3206
 Fras1788 said:
He's right here

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #63
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 Peterparker said:
She got 2 kids and a husband now going on vacations....could have dipped in earlier in his life as well in a more direct manner. I mean i'm pretty sure if she would have kept him he wouldn't be where he's at now. Granted, but you don't think CK feeling some emptiness or void from not having his biological mother around. Not knowing who his father is? She don't agree to do a interview w/ the media just to gain the attention of her son. Kinda suspect to me
Um ok. Yes she has a family now. What's your point? She got married and had kids again when she was actually ready.

And she's been trying to meet him since he was in high school. She even went to his college games.

And I'm not here to talk about kaeps feelings towards her. That's irrelevant. This is about his biological mother wanting to meet him. She's a woman. She's emotional. This is her public plea to her son.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-25-2013 at 08:21 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #64
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 Youngin19 said:
this bi*ch would've been a white middle class suburban single mother, that ain't sh*t! FOH!
she was not middle class living in a suburb when she got pregnant.

Some of you really lack common sense and logic. Yes she has a family now, so what? Her kids are like 15 YEARS younger than Colin, some of you are making it sound like she gave him up and then instantly got a new family. I guess since she gave a child up for adoption she wasn't allowed to move on with her life.

Pstax916 said:
its stories like this that make me hate white ppl

And what about the white family who adopted him?
 5 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 mattdogg444 said:
there were articles MONTHS ago, about how she used to go to his college games and watch him play and sh*t...this isn't new news...i think shes legit and honest...and im usually a hater on people like this...hope he meets her
this,

i know boxden had this thing come up already once months ago after he beat the bears.

she gave him up for adoption and he ended up in a good situation. nobody knows what would happened if she didn't.

if he don't want to meet her then thats his choice but this doesn't seem like a come up situation since she been doing it for years when nobody really know who he was
 5 years ago '10        #66
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 53 53
damn there are some ignorant people in this thread.
 5 years ago '07        #67
space
space
the simp train is about to take off i see
 5 years ago '05        #68
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
In the words of the urban poet Michael Jones.

"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me."
 5 years ago '10        #69
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
the simp train is about to take off i see
more like the bowl of haterade is out....time to refill it peter
 01-25-2013, 10:36 AM         #70
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i never knew the media makes people do a sit down interview with them at gun point

she could of easily rejected them but she didn't...this is the biggest game he will ever play in and she is adding more pressure to it by doing this interview

once again she is being selfish
i agree taking this 2nd interview is somewhat selfish. But i have no problem with her wanting to meet her first son. esp. when she has been trying for a long time. I have tremendous respect for her to have the courage to carry a baby for 9 months and be able to hand him over to another family. IMO that would be one of the hardest things someone could do. But it allowed kap to have a life that she felt that she could not give him at that time in her life.

and to all the people that sh*t about her cutting communications with the Kaps... I think that she was never able to move on. Sometimes you need distance to allow yourself to to move on. I do not care who you are giving up your baby would be one of the hardest things to do.

If they make this a segment during the Superbowl I will be extremely mad at the media. It is not the time or place to bring up the story. but you know damn well during media day some dumbass will ask if he got a ticket for his mom or some sh*t like that
 01-25-2013, 10:53 AM         #71
Dontess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesnt matter if she gave him up he should meet her.

He is from her family tree, she brought him into the world
 5 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 UcantCme said:
more like the bowl of haterade is out....time to refill it peter
if it was his negroid father going to this length you people would be throwing a hissy fit and show zero of the compassion you are showing for this attention wh0ore

think outside of the american cookie cutter box that all women especially white do not have agendas
 01-25-2013, 10:58 AM         #73
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm of the mindset that, if you abandon me, as a friend, or family member, stay distant. I don't usually embrace people after they ditch me. I'm admittedly very sensitive when it comes to people I put trust in, and sh*t like that. I defend you to the death, but stay away from me if you no longer want to be in my life.

sh*t like that hurts.

If she's tried to connect once before, obviously her son wants no part of this sh*t. fu*k anyone on media day who goes out of the way to bring her up. Nothing is off limits to these fu*king vultures. Let that man live.
 01-25-2013, 10:59 AM         #74
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
if it was his negroid father going to this length you people would be throwing a hissy fit and show zero of the compassion you are showing for this attention wh0ore
Yep...these n*ggas is bi*ches
 01-25-2013, 11:02 AM         #75
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She not gonna care once the Ravens blow dem niccas out.
 5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 cbjones said:
I'm of the mindset that, if you abandon me, as a friend, or family member, stay distant. I don't usually embrace people after they ditch me. I'm admittedly very sensitive when it comes to people I put trust in, and sh*t like that. I defend you to the death, but stay away from me if you no longer want to be in my life.

sh*t like that hurts.

If she's tried to connect once before, obviously her son wants no part of this sh*t. fu*k anyone on media day who goes out of the way to bring her up. Nothing is off limits to these fu*king vultures. Let that man live.
that's the point i was trying to make until i got bombarded by the knights in shining armor...why didn't she put the interview on hold until after the super bowl? why during the bye week of the super bowl did she do it?...why not do it in june or july when football doesn't mean sh*t?

she is a selfish c*nt for trying to capitalize on the biggest moment of his life other than when she shipped him off to live with complete strangers
 5 years ago '10        #77
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

think outside of the american cookie cutter box that all women especially white do not have agendas
i would actually prob have more respect for him than i do for her for the mere fact that there are so many punks running around that didnt have a father figure around.

Youngin19 said:
Yep...these n*ggas is bi*ches
you aint nothing but a racist f*ggot that apparently has daddy issues....sounds like you the bi*ch.

Pistol Peter said:
that's the point i was trying to make until i got bombarded by the knights in shining armor...why didn't she put the interview on hold until after the super bowl? why during the bye week of the super bowl did she do it?...why not do it in june or july when football doesn't mean sh*t?

she is a selfish c*nt for trying to capitalize on the biggest moment of his life other than when she shipped him off to live with complete strangers
do you think the media would come around after the superbowl for her to do this interview? Maybe, maybe not. they are doing it now cause they need a storyline and something to talk about until the superbowl.

you act like this is the first time she is claiming him.
 5 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i would actually prob have more respect for him than i do for her for the mere fact that there are so many punks running around that didnt have a father figure around.

do you think the media would come around after the superbowl for her to do this interview? Maybe, maybe not. they are doing it now cause they need a storyline and something to talk about until the superbowl.

you act like this is the first time she is claiming him.
right..i highly doubt you would respect him more for it..that's bologna

some media probably wouldn't come around as much..no doubt about it...and that right there should tell this woman that something about the whole fu*king situation is not right...she is looking exactly like the media..opportunist only looking out for themselves

and how am i acting like this is the first time she reached out to him?..i know the entire story..and i know that colin said he doesn't want to meet her...so what does thick brick head chick do...goes to the media once again but this time when the stakes are higher

you people are gullible
 5 years ago '08        #79
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
they should meet up but she should shut the fu*k up till after the game out of respect

kaepernick is one of the most immature qb's ive ever seen in my life, he's pretty much a complete fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #80
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
right..i highly doubt you would respect him more for it..that's bologna

some media probably wouldn't come around as much..no doubt about it...and that right there should tell this woman that something about the whole fu*king situation is not right...she is looking exactly like the media..opportunist only looking out for themselves

and how am i acting like this is the first time she reached out to him?..i know the entire story..and i know that colin said he doesn't want to meet her...so what does thick brick head chick do...goes to the media once again but this time when the stakes are higher

you people are gullible
this just shows your arrogance...gonna tell me what and who i would respect or not respect

i would be with you if this was the first time she has ever done this but she has been trying since his hs days...

you just like the media, making nothing into something and blowing it up and running with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy