Biological mother Colin Kaepernick wants to meet her son (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2013, 12:22 PM         #21
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Since it's being brought up again, I have no problem with her. She didn't just out of the blue contact him after abandoning him like Shaq's dad or the many guys trying to claim LeBron are doing.

Actually, she wasn't the one who initiated all the media attention now. She has quietly over the years respected his wishes and rooted for him. The media needing a story once the guy became a starter and is now in the Super Bowl are the ones contacting her. Yeah she could no comment it all but she's a mother first and emotionally hurting. This season isn't the first time she has wanted to meet him. She's been trying since his senior year of high school. I'm thinking because she wanted the other son to know his brother too.

The fu*ked up part is the daddy who has denied it's his kid all these years but I bet his a.ss comes out of the blue soon and wants back in.

here you go! f*ggot a.ss n*gga ruining the whole flow of the thread with all this caping and sh*t and talking about his father. Son, go play in traffic!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #22
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
Some of you are ignorant. She's been trying to meet him for several years now. I think she even went to a few of his college games and met with the kapernicks. She doesn't seem like someone who wants his check. She just wants to meet her son.

The media is putting cameras on her she's not going to the media but she's using the media to reach out to her son so he knows she's sincere about meeting him..
 01-24-2013, 12:36 PM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His mom ain't jewish? Where the fu*k did he get that nose then?
 5 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Some of you are ignorant. She's been trying to meet him for several years now. I think she even went to a few of his college games and met with the kapernicks. She doesn't seem like someone who wants his check. She just wants to meet her son.

The media is putting cameras on her she's not going to the media but she's using the media to reach out to her son so he knows she's sincere about meeting him..
but if the boy declined her a meeting why keep going to the media???...he is the victim in the case not her...that doesn't scream selfish to you my dude?
 5 years ago '09        #25
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 s34ny said:
so she started senior year?

when a few scouts showed up?

or was this n*gga not even recruited like that?
Wasn't no scouts. He got one offer to play football and it was Nevada. He had more baseball schollies than football.
 5 years ago '12        #26
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
id hit it
 5 years ago '07        #27
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 blaznfor20 said:

Explaining that Colin never left her thoughts, Heidi says that updates from the Kaepernick's including photographs and letters about Colin's progress had to stop when he was seven as they were affecting her ability to move on with her own life.I couldn't move forward with my life - I would wait for her letters, I would wait for pictures. It was really hard.'His whole life I have thought about him, every birthday. You think about him, you don't just forget.'

In December, Heidi spoke to the Mercury News about her exposure to the media as the parent of a 'celebrity' that she doesn't really know, describing it as 'obviously a strange experience.'But I've been interested in getting a chance to see Colin, to be with him, since the day he was given up for adoption,' she added.Heidi Russo received regular correspondence from Colin's adoptive parents up until she asked them to stop when he was seven years old because the pain was too great Heidi has made numerous attempts to get back into contact with Colin over the past 18-years and each one has been rebuffed in a polite or lukewarm manner.

she asked them to stop tp stop with correspondence
 5 years ago '09        #28
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i never knew the media makes people do a sit down interview with them at gun point

she could of easily rejected them but she didn't...this is the biggest game he will ever play in and she is adding more pressure to it by doing this interview

once again she is being selfish
Why do I feel this is more about the Bears(Chicago) and Packers(Wisconsin) than it is about the situation at hand
 5 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Why do I feel this is more about the Bears(Chicago) and Packers(Wisconsin) than it is about the situation at hand
what in the blue hell are you talking about?

am i missing something because i don't get it
 5 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
what in the blue hell are you talking about?

am i missing something because i don't get it
Don't worry about it. Over the top...

As for her, she isn't malicious in her want to be apart of the son's success she birthed. She has been trying long before he blew up. What about that don't you guys understand?
 5 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Don't worry about it. Over the top...

As for her, she isn't malicious in her want to be apart of the son's success she birthed. She has been trying long before he blew up. What about that don't you guys understand?
i don't know if she is doing with ill intent or not and neither do you...but i know one thing...she has awful timing and she is going about it in a attention wh0ore like fashion

but really though what was the bear vs packer thing you were talking about?...i thought you were a 9er fan?
 01-24-2013, 01:01 PM         #32
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

her family
 5 years ago '09        #33
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i don't know if she is doing with ill intent or not and neither do you...but i know one thing...she has awful timing and she is going about it in a attention wh0ore like fashion

but really though what was the bear vs packer thing you were talking about?...i thought you were a 9er fan?
Nah it was just a joke, a natural hatred so to speak since you rep the Bears and she was a Packers fan back in the day and from Wisconsin.
 5 years ago '09        #34
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Oh yeah she was either ashamed of having a mixed baby or her parents were *smh*
Easily the parents and friends didnt agree which in turn made her ashamed. I think she said previously that her parents were split up anyways at the time and she was on an independent kick so there wasn't a stable environment of support. I wonder how long ago her parents died.
 5 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
but if the boy declined her a meeting why keep going to the media???...he is the victim in the case not her...that doesn't scream selfish to you my dude?
Because she loves him enough to keep trying. She's been dying to meet her son. She wants to be in his life and she's gonna keep trying. Can't knock her for being persistent.
 5 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Oh yeah she was either ashamed of having a mixed baby or her parents were *smh*

she was 19 y/o with no way to properly support him. She put him up for adoption to give him a better life.
 5 years ago '04        #37
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1128 1128
All I'm going to say is "bi*ch you weren't throw footballs with my in the gym"
 5 years ago '11        #38
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
bi*ch want that fame...