Biological mother Colin Kaepernick wants to meet her son (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
13149 pageviews
103 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Biological mother Colin Kaepernick wants to meet her son (pic)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

picture sharing
The biological mother of San Francisco 49ers star quarterback Colin Kaepernick has said she wants to meet her son face-to-face but has denied that she wants back in his life only because of his new found fame.With less than two weeks to go until Kaepernick takes to the field against the Baltimore Ravens in New Orelans for the Super Bowl, Heidi Russo opened her heart up about the decision to give her son up for adoption as a scared 19-year-old, 25 years-ago.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Colin Kaepernick's biological mother faces the cameras and says she still hopes to meet her son and denies his new-found fame has motivated her into going public | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And having watched Kaepernick's stellar performances in this, his break out year, Russo said, 'Don't get me wrong, I am not 'coming out' to share in any of the success Colin is having, I just want him to know I never stopped thinking about him.'Heidi Russo gave an emotional interview in which she explained her ongoing pain at giving up her biological son Colin Kaepernick for adoption 25-years agoCurrently living and working in Thornton, Colorado as a dental nurse with an eight-year-old son, Russo explained to Fox 11the heart-breaking decision she went through to give him up as a teenager living in Milwaukee.

'It is the toughest decision that I have ever made. But, for him, it was the right decision,' said Heidi. Heidi explains that she has only ever spent six weeks with her son and is thankful to Rick and Terersa Kaepernick for taking her son out of her hands.Speaking from her home in Thornton, Colorado, Heidi Russo also became emotional when she explained how proud she was of Colin and his achievements this year This has been Colin Kaepernick's break-out year and he has starred as the quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers on their way to the Super Bowl in New OrleansHe was born in 1987 and I took care of him for six weeks and I was fortunate enough and blessed with Rick and Teresa who adopted him.'

Explaining that Colin never left her thoughts, Heidi says that updates from the Kaepernick's including photographs and letters about Colin's progress had to stop when he was seven as they were affecting her ability to move on with her own life.I couldn't move forward with my life - I would wait for her letters, I would wait for pictures. It was really hard.'His whole life I have thought about him, every birthday. You think about him, you don't just forget.'

In December, Heidi spoke to the Mercury News about her exposure to the media as the parent of a 'celebrity' that she doesn't really know, describing it as 'obviously a strange experience.'But I've been interested in getting a chance to see Colin, to be with him, since the day he was given up for adoption,' she added.Heidi Russo received regular correspondence from Colin's adoptive parents up until she asked them to stop when he was seven years old because the pain was too great Heidi has made numerous attempts to get back into contact with Colin over the past 18-years and each one has been rebuffed in a polite or lukewarm manner.

'I have to respect his wishes,' explained Russo.'If and when he changes his mind - he may never change his mind - I'll watch him from home. 'When I have a chance to get out to a game, I'll watch him from there.'During one of the brief exchanges they did have, Colin asked Heidi about his biological father.

Heidi explained to the Mercury News that she tried to contact him, but got no reply.'I never got a response,' explained Russo. 'He has denied him for 25 years, so nothing has changed.'Having given birth to another child Heidi wondered how things might have worked out had she been more prepared in 1987.

'I made my call on Colin a long time ago,' she says. 'I have to live with that.

'It's his life. The Kaepernicks have been great. They have given Colin everything he could want and more. They were able to raise him in the same kind of athletic environment that I grew up in. I wanted him to have a great life, and that's what he has.'Colin Kaepernick has kept contact with his biological mother to a minimum and has not met her since she gave him up for adoptionFrom Kaepernick's point of view, he has reportedly made his feelings clear about resisting the public calls from his biological mother to reunite.
I think he would view it as almost treasonous to them to meet with his biological mother or father,' said former University of Nevada roommate Virgil Green to Yahoo News.

'They did such a great job giving him everything he needed to be successful in life.'
Rick and Teresa Kaepernick have indicated to Colin that they will support any decision he makes regarding his biological parents.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

upload pic

After having failed to meet any adoptive parents she liked during her pregnancy, Heidi had come to terms with keeping Colin when a family friend who works for the Lutheran Social Services in Wisconsin introduced her to the Kaepernick's.The couple had two children of their own and had lost another two to heart defects.

'I knew they were the right people immediately,' said Heidi, who was living in Milwaukee at the time. Quarterback Colin Kaepernick will rise to national prominence if the 49ers defeat the Baltimore Ravens to win Super Bowl XLVII
'The first thing Teresa did when she met me was give me a hug. They were such giving, wonderful people from the moment I met them.'Under Wisconsin law there is a six-week waiting period between when a child is born and when he or she can be officially adopted. If the parent cannot cope, the child goes into foster care.

'I refused to have him in foster care, there was no way. I raised him for the first six weeks,' said Heidi.During those six weeks, she developed a mother-son bond that complicated giving up her child.I think your mind and your body do things to help you forget truly painful experiences like that,' said Heidi.

'I remember going to the courthouse to sign all the papers, then we went somewhere else for the exchange. It might have been the Lutheran Social Services building, but I really can't remember.All I remember is that we had to be in separate rooms. The adoption officials came and got Colin from me and then took him to the Kaepernicks.
'That's the one thing I wish I had done differently. I wish I had given him directly to the Kaepernicks.'

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Colin Kaepernick's biological mother faces the cameras and says she still hopes to meet her son and denies his new-found fame has motivated her into going public | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by blaznfor20; 01-24-2013 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: title

103 comments for "Biological mother Colin Kaepernick wants to meet her son (pic)"

5 years ago '09        #2
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I knew this sh*t would come up again if we got to the super bowl. Somebody is gonna ask on media day. Wouldn't shock me if one of these trifling a.ss to media outlets brought her there.
 5 years ago '10        #3
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
this bi*ch is a trip HE IS IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS LIFE... she cant stfu til its all over win or lose? this would make me resent her even more. Let the son you gave away focus on his job dumbass
 5 years ago '08        #4
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
Amazing timing.
 5 years ago '06        #5
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,266 | Props total: 7387 7387
Buy some tickets to the NO

425 - 196 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '08        #6
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
I'm pretty sure this isn't even a new article, looks word for word from the one posted a while ago. So "perfect timing" on the media's part
 5 years ago '09        #7
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 SlickJ101 said:
Amazing timing.
this isn't the 1st time she's come forward since he's been starting...
nothing else to talk about, there's a 2 week break in football, every story in the world is going to be rehashed
 5 years ago '04        #8
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,447 | Props total: 1431 1431
i vaguely remember this being said... in the room i believe someone said she gave him up cuz she was jy embarrassed that she had the dark meat. im not saying thats true... i just found it as a plausible situation...and in a dark and twisted way kinda funny.
 5 years ago '12        #9
Scarface96 5 heat pts
space
space
$696 | Props total: 502 502
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I knew this sh*t would come up again if we got to the super bowl. Somebody is gonna ask on media day. Wouldn't shock me if one of these trifling a.ss to media outlets brought her there.
This x1000. I just hope his mentality isnt gon be all fu*ked up from this.
 01-24-2013, 11:50 AM         #10
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
I'm pretty sure this isn't even a new article, looks word for word from the one posted a while ago. So "perfect timing" on the media's part
this is a new one...their is a video interview as well
 5 years ago '07        #11
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
is this the same article as last time?

she all up on colins nuts now..fu*k that sh*t
 01-24-2013, 11:55 AM         #12
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i vaguely remember this being said... in the room i believe someone said she gave him up cuz she was jy embarrassed that she had the dark meat. im not saying thats true... i just found it as a plausible situation...and in a dark and twisted way kinda funny.
you know it! she gave the little niglet up and went on to have the typical white American family with two acceptable white sons that play baseball
 5 years ago '07        #13
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803

blaznfor20 said:

In December, Heidi spoke to the Mercury News

this her 2nd one
 5 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
you know it! she gave the little niglet up and went on to have the typical white American family with two acceptable white sons that play baseball
now she wants to be apart of his life
 5 years ago '07        #15
space
space
Heidi Russo received regular correspondence from Colin's adoptive parents up until she asked them to stop when he was seven years old because the pain was too great

so once again her selfishness shows

imagine his pain...how some people were defending this woman tooth and nail in the other thread is beyond me
 01-24-2013, 12:04 PM         #16
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of biological mothers attempt to meet their kid(s) later on in life
 01-24-2013, 12:05 PM         #17
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
now she wants to be apart of his life
she sees that Colin is an athletic specimen blessed with the superior athletic genes of the black race, unlike her little chubby a.ss white kids...they'll never be as successful as him

Heidi Russo, you know you fu*ked up right?
 5 years ago '04        #18
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
She in it for money..she needs more people....If he wasn't going to the superbowl or never started a game with the niners would she still want to meet him.?? I'm just saying..
 5 years ago '09        #19
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Since it's being brought up again, I have no problem with her. She didn't just out of the blue contact him after abandoning him like Shaq's dad or the many guys trying to claim LeBron are doing.

Actually, she wasn't the one who initiated all the media attention now. She has quietly over the years respected his wishes and rooted for him. The media needing a story once the guy became a starter and is now in the Super Bowl are the ones contacting her. Yeah she could no comment it all but she's a mother first and emotionally hurting. This season isn't the first time she has wanted to meet him. She's been trying since his senior year of high school. I'm thinking because she wanted the other son to know his brother too.

The fu*ked up part is the daddy who has denied it's his kid all these years but I bet his a.ss comes out of the blue soon and wants back in.
 5 years ago '07        #20
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Since it's being brought up again, I have no problem with her. She didn't just out of the blue contact him after abandoning him like Shaq's dad or the many guys trying to claim LeBron are doing.

Actually, she wasn't the one who initiated all the media attention now. She has quietly over the years respected his wishes and rooted for him. The media needing a story once the guy became a starter and is now in the Super Bowl are the ones contacting her. Yeah she could no comment it all but she's a mother first and emotionally hurting. This season isn't the first time she has wanted to meet him. She's been trying since his senior year of high school. I'm thinking because she wanted the other son to know his brother too.

The fu*ked up part is the daddy who has denied it's his kid all these years but I bet his a.ss comes out of the blue soon and wants back in.
i never knew the media makes people do a sit down interview with them at gun point

she could of easily rejected them but she didn't...this is the biggest game he will ever play in and she is adding more pressure to it by doing this interview

once again she is being selfish
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy