Jan 24 - Breaking News: Scientists discover potential cure for AIDS

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
ignite45 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
Check this sh*t out

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #62
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
 Im Soo Special said:
no diss

but humanity seriously needs a cure for cancer
Graviola or Hemp oil.....Take your pick
 5 years ago '12        #63
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1656 1656
 Trolling said:
You remind me of a village idiot screaming the world is ending during the black plague . Saying the same sh*t you can't cure the Black Plague ....Kill the King

Though I'm not picking sides in this argument, your analogy isn't doing you any favours.
There was never a cure for the Black Plague; and when 80% of your countrymen have dropped dead within the space of four years due to a mysterious illness, and half of your family has been slain by the King's guards in a viciously crude and brutal attempt to cleanse the illness and strengthen his reign amidst a fear of losing control, there is nothing idiotic about a.ssuming that the world is about to end, and plenty of reason to hunt for the King's head.

Sometimes, when you can't cure the plague, and the King is capitalising on the resulting chaos and confusion by introducing draconian laws to oppress the masses, mitigating collateral damage by k!lling the monarch is the next best thing.

Last edited by noverum; 01-25-2013 at 04:37 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #64
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
you say they got a cure for aids? me too, don't catch it
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
aids has been cured a while ago. they just dont wanna see anymore ******s on the streets. do u guys even know any white ppl with aids???? i don't....

it was created by white people and spread to blacks so that the entire race will die out. they won't release no cure for aids. u black people need to start thinking.

im not racist btw.
 01-25-2013, 04:57 PM         #66
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Doesn't really matter that some Australians found what America has had since the 80s when AIDS was first developed.

On a non-paranoid personality note, I pray that this is legitimate. Could mean a lot less pain for a lot of people.

aids has been cured a while ago. they just dont wanna see anymore ******s on the streets. do u guys even know any white ppl with aids???? i don't....
Never heard of the movie Philadelphia? I got two words for you: Geoffrey Bowers.

There goes your opinion :(

Last edited by THAT NICCA MUTT; 01-25-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #67
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5983 5983
 Jayg36 said:
This is like the third "cure for aids" thread I've seen over the years. I'm not gettin my hopes up
 Damagegadget said:
 knowughetto said:
This...
You guys have the monster?
 5 years ago '04        #68
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TB said:

why is he so unreliable to u yet folks get vaccines and display side effects and u still side with big pharma like the side effects are mute? like i said, no point in discussing this with u cause you're blatantly biased
He's unreliable because there's no way to corroborate what he said. Why should he be blindly believed? You need a controlled study of the supposed cure to prove its effectiveness. Short of that, it's like someone selling magic crystals at the mall, are you gonna believe it works just because they say so?

I've also never said that vaccines don't have potential adverse effects, but some are proven and others are unproven, and there is a lot of misinformation being thrown out there.

Last edited by HHS; 01-25-2013 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TB said:
so basically u still haven't watched the video nor read the patent nor acknowledged the fact the patent is shelved and they don't even want to acknowledge its existence, not only did the video cover that but i swear i already covered this in a previous post, but had u watched the video we wouldn't even still be discussing this but u hell bent on being high and mighty and downplaying this man and the patent
The patent means nothing. Patents aren't tested, they don't have to work, you can make any kind of false claim you want as long as you make it in enough detail. As for it being "shelved," that would be a travesty if it actually worked, but if it's just a work of fiction with no scientific validity, of course no one's working on it. I can't test it myself, but I happen to think that thousands of HIV/AIDS researchers out there in the world are actually looking a cure, and aren't all just pawns of some vast conspiracy.

and even with vaccines who are u to decide they're unproven? of course big pharma not going to admit fu*ked up side effects and the fact they knew they existed cause then they would be sued out of business, why does anyone have to prove anything to YOU for u to acknowledge it's possible or a fact, it may not be YOUR experience but u keep playing down others experiences, not cool
I don't decide it, but there are studies run on vaccines. They announced a probable link between a European swine flu vaccine with cases of narcolepsy. If some of these other claims were true, you'd expect someone to actually be able to show a connection. And if "big pharma" is just hiding all of the dangers, why did they allow the narcolepsy link to come out? Or any other case where adverse effects have been proven?

i guess if i tell u dr. sebi was challenged in court for saying he cured HIV and won u would still have this faux scientific knowledge that doesn't exist and remain pro gov't saying he's a liar too huh? like i said, u are far too biased to even be open minded to such a thought cause we could give u solid proof and u would still try to battle it cause YOU didn't experience it or it's not in favor of the gov't, i'm done playing this devil's advocate sh*t with u! like i said, u win

edit: cured HIV not cancer
I don't know where this government stuff is coming form, I'm talking about science. And I know all about his court case, and what I would say is that a courtroom is not a scientific study, and the standards are not at all the same.

Last edited by HHS; 01-25-2013 at 08:36 PM..
 01-26-2013, 11:44 AM         #70
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:

i LITERALLY read not a damn thing u posted (dead serious), but whatever u say, OK cause i refuse to do this back and forth bullsh*t with u, your arrogance and holier than thou it didn't happen to me attitude is fu*king ridiculous, u win
Of course he won, he was correct.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy