Is It Safe To Say Anthony Davis Is A Glorified Role Player

most viewed right now
 61
Katy Perry already done exploiting the culture, unfollows Migos on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Kourtney Kardashian Thong Bikini
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 2 years ago '05        #701
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
 slimwillie said:
you making weight jokes? you dog?

Post pics and I'll heat u down too
 2 years ago '05        #702
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
 MiseryCityTexas said:
You gotta be making this sh*t up. The way he talks sh*t on the internet, you would think he would be pulling dimes everywhere he goes.
He acts like he doesnt know what I'm talking about


He be up here talking about how he's going out and what losers will be on Bx on a Friday


come to find out he was going out for sushi



small town ppl k!ll me with their outings bragging like they're going to Cali or some sh*t



sushi ?
OG Perez gave props
 
 2 years ago '05        #703
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
 slimwillie said:
i bet you will doughboy
Exactly, I'll be fat but I have no problem showing my face or taking jokes just like I dish them.



I know how to get at people since most men have a complex
Which is why they shun big girls becUse they aren't comfortable being with someone that's comfortable in their own skin.
 2 years ago '04        #704
Maroon_Tiger 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$49,567 | Props total: 4914 4914
 PrimeZaire said:
he couldn't delete it if he wanted... hot topics apparently can't be deleted
 2 years ago '05        #705
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.


57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something
I could have 200k I'll Still have more stamps in my passport than you

Take a pic of your passport and let's see who really out here going places

n*ggas really equate having a life with a post count
The same n*ggas on here with a low post count be on facebook and instagram all day talking about nothing.

But post pics of your passport.
 2 years ago '05        #706
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
 slimwillie said:
damn n*gga you hard up for me ain't you? you dying for any piece of my life I'll give you.
Exactly, talk that sh*t to one of these n*ggas that don't any better.



n*ggas started out as talkative Tammy now he pet


You haven't been saying sh*t to me since before today
So just keep it like that little Willie.
 2 years ago '07        #707
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$19,529 | Props total: 3081 3081
 Rico23 said:
Why u keep asking for my pictures god damn u a flaming f*ggot


Sit the fu*k down somewhere... He is making it up because 1 they weren't fat, 2, I don't live in a small town, 3 NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANTHONY DAVIS, and 4 u personally just mad that I ethered u in 2 different threads in 24 hours so u wanna ride his d!ck because u couldn't ride mines
Lol you bigging that sh*t up like sh*tting on somebody on the internet is a major accomplishment.
 2 years ago '07        #708
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$19,529 | Props total: 3081 3081
 Rico23 said:
I didn't big nothin up that's the truth...I proved u was a liar and an overall idiot who don't know sh*t about sh*t and u got so angry that u wanted to come shoot the fade 1000 miles away...you a pathetic f*ggot and quite frankly u and @ are made for one another... 2 pathetic stalkers who lie, cant speak on relevant topics, and DONT KNOW SH*T ABOUT ANTHONY DAVIS
But you stay talking sh*t on the internet about an NBA player that makes more than all three of us combined. You act like they give out Boxden roast awards for talking sh*t. fu*k outta here bi*chboy. When I wanted to f!ght you, you stayed running your mouth behind a computer screen. I gave you props for winning a internet debate, but in reality if we would ever meet in person you would get dropped.
 2 years ago '13        #709
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 32 32
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Lol you bigging that sh*t up like sh*tting on somebody on the internet is a major accomplishment.
He did have you fuming though, ready to fly to Cleveland on the next flight out and all that sh*t
 04-24-2015, 11:25 AM         #710
PrimeZaire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.


57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something
 2 years ago '14        #711
samotion 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 394 394
 Rico23 said:
So many lies and contradictions

-The only sh*t talking I did was defending myself from your bullsh*t...u kept calling me a liar...i dont lay down and let ppl call me a liar, and anyone that's half a man feels the same...


-I made u so mad (in 2 threads) by posting IRREFUTABLE evidence exposing your lies and stupidty that u wanted to f!ght, yet u always flip flop and try to act like "oh its just the internet, a debate"...so which one is it dummy? Is it "just the internet" and u throwing in the towel, or u wanna lie some more then talk about throwin hands cuz u mad???? Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

-and lastly stop trying to get brownie points with the fat dumbass @....he was wrong about AD 2 years ago and he was wrong about AD now....U were wrong for trying to compare Prime KG to 23 yr old AD who is just finishing his 3rd year...u know u was wrong and u admitted it...so for the last time, get off my d!ck and have some dignity

last reply to u in this thread. period
Damn, u ain't have to do em a third time like that.

 2 years ago '13        #712
PvrpIITrill HTX 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$7,099 | Props total: 76 76
n*ggas in here at eachothers necks on a AD debate
 2 years ago '07        #713
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$19,529 | Props total: 3081 3081
 Rico23 said:
So many lies and contradictions

-The only sh*t talking I did was defending myself from your bullsh*t...u kept calling me a liar...i dont lay down and let ppl call me a liar, and anyone that's half a man feels the same...


-I made u so mad (in 2 threads) by posting IRREFUTABLE evidence exposing your lies and stupidty that u wanted to f!ght, yet u always flip flop and try to act like "oh its just the internet, a debate"...so which one is it dummy? Is it "just the internet" and u throwing in the towel, or u wanna lie some more then talk about throwin hands cuz u mad???? Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

-and lastly stop trying to get brownie points with the fat dumbass @....he was wrong about AD 2 years ago and he was wrong about AD now....U were wrong for trying to compare Prime KG to 23 yr old AD who is just finishing his 3rd year...u know u was wrong and u admitted it...so for the last time, get off my d!ck and have some dignity

last reply to u in this thread. period
I'm on your d!ck but you keep bringing up arguments from three days ago smh. I'm stupid but you're confident just because you won an internet arguement.
 2 years ago '07        #714
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$19,529 | Props total: 3081 3081
I'm taking L's left and right in two different threads yet you wont take the sh*t any further than just talking sh*t on the internet. That just shows how much of a coward you are.
 2 years ago '15        #715
Lockwind 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,352 | Props total: 5 5
Couldn't win a damn playoff game to save his life
 2 years ago '05        #716
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
season warrior can't lead his team to one win


Stat padding pus*y
 2 years ago '05        #717
Dun Language 3837 heat pts3837 OP
space
avatar space
space
$72,806 | Props total: 20408 20408
 MiseryCityTexas said:
But you stay talking sh*t on the internet about an NBA player that makes more than all three of us combined. You act like they give out Boxden roast awards for talking sh*t. fu*k outta here bi*chboy. When I wanted to f!ght you, you stayed running your mouth behind a computer screen. I gave you props for winning a internet debate, but in reality if we would ever meet in person you would get dropped.
@ pus*y a.ss wouldn't f!ght for his life in the hospital
 2 years ago '09        #718
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33553 33553
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.


57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something


that fat fukk LOST
 2 years ago '12        #719
You Hater 1419 heat pts1419
space
space
space
$41,448 | Props total: 17803 17803
Fat stupid fickle fu*k




  88 - 75 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 53% 59 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 2 years ago '10        #720
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$17,212 | Props total: 5125 5125
can't let this fall too far.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Bump J "Good To Be Home"
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Exclusive The New Mutants details revealed: X-Men franchise goes hor..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
NBA CHARLES BARKLEY SAYS HE HAS SHAQ RANKED BEHIND TIMOFEY MOZGOV :mjlmao:
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside This pic... internet is brutal
178 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside fu-k Carly to improve race relations
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
This guy kills it on friday the 13th
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy