Is It Safe To Say Anthony Davis Is A Glorified Role Player

most viewed right now
OT Trump is doing the thing leaders are supposed to do, b..
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
253 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Hood Maps: Is This Accurate of your city?
53 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '07        #701
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,148 | Props total: 3607 3607
 Rico23 said:
Why u keep asking for my pictures god damn u a flaming f*ggot

Sit the fu*k down somewhere... He is making it up because 1 they weren't fat, 2, I don't live in a small town, 3 NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANTHONY DAVIS, and 4 u personally just mad that I ethered u in 2 different threads in 24 hours so u wanna ride his d!ck because u couldn't ride mines
Lol you bigging that sh*t up like sh*tting on somebody on the internet is a major accomplishment.
 2 years ago '07        #702
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I didn't big nothin up that's the truth...I proved u was a liar and an overall idiot who don't know sh*t about sh*t and u got so angry that u wanted to come shoot the fade 1000 miles away...you a pathetic f*ggot and quite frankly u and @ are made for one another... 2 pathetic stalkers who lie, cant speak on relevant topics, and DONT KNOW SH*T ABOUT ANTHONY DAVIS
But you stay talking sh*t on the internet about an NBA player that makes more than all three of us combined. You act like they give out Boxden roast awards for talking sh*t. fu*k outta here bi*chboy. When I wanted to f!ght you, you stayed running your mouth behind a computer screen. I gave you props for winning a internet debate, but in reality if we would ever meet in person you would get dropped.
 2 years ago '13        #703
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 44 44
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Lol you bigging that sh*t up like sh*tting on somebody on the internet is a major accomplishment.
He did have you fuming though, ready to fly to Cleveland on the next flight out and all that sh*t
 04-24-2015, 11:25 AM         #704
PrimeZaire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.

57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something
 2 years ago '14        #705
samotion 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 513 513
 Rico23 said:
So many lies and contradictions

-The only sh*t talking I did was defending myself from your bullsh*t...u kept calling me a liar...i dont lay down and let ppl call me a liar, and anyone that's half a man feels the same...

-I made u so mad (in 2 threads) by posting IRREFUTABLE evidence exposing your lies and stupidty that u wanted to f!ght, yet u always flip flop and try to act like "oh its just the internet, a debate"...so which one is it dummy? Is it "just the internet" and u throwing in the towel, or u wanna lie some more then talk about throwin hands cuz u mad???? Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

-and lastly stop trying to get brownie points with the fat dumbass @....he was wrong about AD 2 years ago and he was wrong about AD now....U were wrong for trying to compare Prime KG to 23 yr old AD who is just finishing his 3rd year...u know u was wrong and u admitted it...so for the last time, get off my d!ck and have some dignity

last reply to u in this thread. period
Damn, u ain't have to do em a third time like that.

2 years ago '13        #706
PvrpIITrill HTX 68 heat pts68
space
space
$7,104 | Props total: 79 79
n*ggas in here at eachothers necks on a AD debate
 2 years ago '07        #707
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
So many lies and contradictions

-The only sh*t talking I did was defending myself from your bullsh*t...u kept calling me a liar...i dont lay down and let ppl call me a liar, and anyone that's half a man feels the same...

-I made u so mad (in 2 threads) by posting IRREFUTABLE evidence exposing your lies and stupidty that u wanted to f!ght, yet u always flip flop and try to act like "oh its just the internet, a debate"...so which one is it dummy? Is it "just the internet" and u throwing in the towel, or u wanna lie some more then talk about throwin hands cuz u mad???? Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

-and lastly stop trying to get brownie points with the fat dumbass @....he was wrong about AD 2 years ago and he was wrong about AD now....U were wrong for trying to compare Prime KG to 23 yr old AD who is just finishing his 3rd year...u know u was wrong and u admitted it...so for the last time, get off my d!ck and have some dignity

last reply to u in this thread. period
I'm on your d!ck but you keep bringing up arguments from three days ago smh. I'm stupid but you're confident just because you won an internet arguement.
 2 years ago '07        #708
space
space
space
I'm taking L's left and right in two different threads yet you wont take the sh*t any further than just talking sh*t on the internet. That just shows how much of a coward you are.
 2 years ago '15        #709
Lockwind 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,352 | Props total: 5 5
Couldn't win a damn playoff game to save his life
 2 years ago '05        #710
Dun Language 3933 heat pts3933 OP
space
space
$74,529 | Props total: 26487 26487
season warrior can't lead his team to one win

Stat padding pus*y
 2 years ago '05        #711
Dun Language 3933 heat pts3933 OP
space
space
$74,529 | Props total: 26487 26487
 MiseryCityTexas said:
But you stay talking sh*t on the internet about an NBA player that makes more than all three of us combined. You act like they give out Boxden roast awards for talking sh*t. fu*k outta here bi*chboy. When I wanted to f!ght you, you stayed running your mouth behind a computer screen. I gave you props for winning a internet debate, but in reality if we would ever meet in person you would get dropped.
@ pus*y a.ss wouldn't f!ght for his life in the hospital
 2 years ago '09        #712
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33581 33581
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.

57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something

that fat fukk LOST
 2 years ago '12        #713
You Hater 1419 heat pts1419
space
space
space
$41,448 | Props total: 17809 17809
Fat stupid fickle fu*k
 2 years ago '10        #714
#JewLife 110 heat pts110
space
space
$17,648 | Props total: 6779 6779
can't let this fall too far.
 2 years ago '11        #715
Dray 1154 heat pts1154
space
space
$58,171 | Props total: 21744 21744
 #JewLife said:
can't let this fall too far.
Vice Sports wanna do special on it
 2 years ago '13        #716
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 44 44
1st team all NBA at 22
 2 years ago '05        #717
chi town hustla 189 heat pts189
space
space
$17,403 | Props total: 17630 17630
1st team all nba

GLORIFIED

2 years ago '07        #718
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,176 | Props total: 10010 10010
 Rico23 said:
Fat @ lives in new york...only fitting that he loses Eternal like the fu*kin Knicks
Look at you. It's may and your team is in the east finals but you can't get New Yorks d!ck out your mind
 2 years ago '07        #719
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Rico23 said:
and u cant get @ d!ck out your f*ggot a.ss captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga

Why are u talkin to me, u thought u had me with that line huh
The fu*k does his fat a.ss have to do with you eating sleeping and breathing New Yorks d!ck on a daily basis

Answer that. U thought u had me with that huh
I bet your bi*ch a.ss would claim NY if Bron wasn't from Cleveland.

Face it. Before there was a lebron. You were ashamed to admit of the sh*t hole you call your birthplace
 2 years ago '07        #720
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Rico23 said:
So u just came up with one big a.ss lie to cover up the fact that u came in here d!ck riding and put on a cape to save T.O.N.Y.

and that all them weak a.ss 5th grade ddeflection tactics was supposed to funny? fu*k outta my face with that weak a.ss trolling
What lie? U Cleveland f*ggots really are born retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Aurora Jolie could get it
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside would you smush
34 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside HDR isn't being given any fu-ks in gaming?
16 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
99 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
126 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
669 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Red Dead 2 Gameplay Trailer coming Sept 28
37 comments
1 day ago