Is It Safe To Say Anthony Davis Is A Glorified Role Player

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '07        #701
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,682 | Props total: 2240 2240
 slimwillie said:
you realize AD is 23 and you posting videos of KG when he was 28
Yeah it is unfair to compare a veteran to a three year player.
 2 years ago '05        #702
Dun Language 3739 heat pts3739
space
space
$69,238 | Props total: 10521 10521
 slimwillie said:
you making weight jokes? you dog?

Post pics and I'll heat u down too
 2 years ago '05        #703
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
You gotta be making this sh*t up. The way he talks sh*t on the internet, you would think he would be pulling dimes everywhere he goes.
He acts like he doesnt know what I'm talking about

He be up here talking about how he's going out and what losers will be on Bx on a Friday

come to find out he was going out for sushi

small town ppl k!ll me with their outings bragging like they're going to Cali or some sh*t

sushi ?
#NETSLOST gave props

2 years ago '05        #704
space
space
 slimwillie said:
i bet you will doughboy
Exactly, I'll be fat but I have no problem showing my face or taking jokes just like I dish them.

I know how to get at people since most men have a complex
Which is why they shun big girls becUse they aren't comfortable being with someone that's comfortable in their own skin.
 2 years ago '04        #705
Maroon_Tiger 22 heat pts22
space
space
$48,184 | Props total: 2874 2874
 PrimeZaire said:
he couldn't delete it if he wanted... hot topics apparently can't be deleted
 2 years ago '05        #706
space
space
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.

57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something
I could have 200k I'll Still have more stamps in my passport than you

Take a pic of your passport and let's see who really out here going places

n*ggas really equate having a life with a post count
The same n*ggas on here with a low post count be on facebook and instagram all day talking about nothing.

But post pics of your passport.
 2 years ago '05        #707
space
space
 slimwillie said:
damn n*gga you hard up for me ain't you? you dying for any piece of my life I'll give you.
Exactly, talk that sh*t to one of these n*ggas that don't any better.

n*ggas started out as talkative Tammy now he pet

You haven't been saying sh*t to me since before today
So just keep it like that little Willie.
 2 years ago '07        #708
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Why u keep asking for my pictures god damn u a flaming f*ggot

Sit the fu*k down somewhere... He is making it up because 1 they weren't fat, 2, I don't live in a small town, 3 NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANTHONY DAVIS, and 4 u personally just mad that I ethered u in 2 different threads in 24 hours so u wanna ride his d!ck because u couldn't ride mines
Lol you bigging that sh*t up like sh*tting on somebody on the internet is a major accomplishment.
 2 years ago '07        #709
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I didn't big nothin up that's the truth...I proved u was a liar and an overall idiot who don't know sh*t about sh*t and u got so angry that u wanted to come shoot the fade 1000 miles away...you a pathetic f*ggot and quite frankly u and @ are made for one another... 2 pathetic stalkers who lie, cant speak on relevant topics, and DONT KNOW SH*T ABOUT ANTHONY DAVIS
But you stay talking sh*t on the internet about an NBA player that makes more than all three of us combined. You act like they give out Boxden roast awards for talking sh*t. fu*k outta here bi*chboy. When I wanted to f!ght you, you stayed running your mouth behind a computer screen. I gave you props for winning a internet debate, but in reality if we would ever meet in person you would get dropped.
 2 years ago '13        #710
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 28 28
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Lol you bigging that sh*t up like sh*tting on somebody on the internet is a major accomplishment.
He did have you fuming though, ready to fly to Cleveland on the next flight out and all that sh*t
 04-24-2015, 12:25 PM         #711
PrimeZaire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
what does any of this have to do with the fact you're a walking egg roll? n*gga asking for pictures of men then have the nerve to blame the men for not showing their pic.

57k in 10 years. you have no life a.ss n*gga. get your bi*ch a.ss in the kitchen and cook something
 2 years ago '14        #712
samotion 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,597 | Props total: 331 331
 Rico23 said:
So many lies and contradictions

-The only sh*t talking I did was defending myself from your bullsh*t...u kept calling me a liar...i dont lay down and let ppl call me a liar, and anyone that's half a man feels the same...

-I made u so mad (in 2 threads) by posting IRREFUTABLE evidence exposing your lies and stupidty that u wanted to f!ght, yet u always flip flop and try to act like "oh its just the internet, a debate"...so which one is it dummy? Is it "just the internet" and u throwing in the towel, or u wanna lie some more then talk about throwin hands cuz u mad???? Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

-and lastly stop trying to get brownie points with the fat dumbass @....he was wrong about AD 2 years ago and he was wrong about AD now....U were wrong for trying to compare Prime KG to 23 yr old AD who is just finishing his 3rd year...u know u was wrong and u admitted it...so for the last time, get off my d!ck and have some dignity

last reply to u in this thread. period
Damn, u ain't have to do em a third time like that.

2 years ago '13        #713
PvrpIITrill HTX 68 heat pts68
space
space
$7,099 | Props total: 76 76
n*ggas in here at eachothers necks on a AD debate
 2 years ago '07        #714
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
So many lies and contradictions

-The only sh*t talking I did was defending myself from your bullsh*t...u kept calling me a liar...i dont lay down and let ppl call me a liar, and anyone that's half a man feels the same...

-I made u so mad (in 2 threads) by posting IRREFUTABLE evidence exposing your lies and stupidty that u wanted to f!ght, yet u always flip flop and try to act like "oh its just the internet, a debate"...so which one is it dummy? Is it "just the internet" and u throwing in the towel, or u wanna lie some more then talk about throwin hands cuz u mad???? Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

-and lastly stop trying to get brownie points with the fat dumbass @....he was wrong about AD 2 years ago and he was wrong about AD now....U were wrong for trying to compare Prime KG to 23 yr old AD who is just finishing his 3rd year...u know u was wrong and u admitted it...so for the last time, get off my d!ck and have some dignity

last reply to u in this thread. period
I'm on your d!ck but you keep bringing up arguments from three days ago smh. I'm stupid but you're confident just because you won an internet arguement.
 2 years ago '07        #715
space
space
space
I'm taking L's left and right in two different threads yet you wont take the sh*t any further than just talking sh*t on the internet. That just shows how much of a coward you are.
 2 years ago '15        #716
Lockwind 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 4 4
Couldn't win a damn playoff game to save his life
 2 years ago '05        #717
space
space
season warrior can't lead his team to one win

Stat padding pus*y
 2 years ago '05        #718
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
But you stay talking sh*t on the internet about an NBA player that makes more than all three of us combined. You act like they give out Boxden roast awards for talking sh*t. fu*k outta here bi*chboy. When I wanted to f!ght you, you stayed running your mouth behind a computer screen. I gave you props for winning a internet debate, but in reality if we would ever meet in person you would get dropped.
@ pus*y a.ss wouldn't f!ght for his life in the hospital
 2 years ago '09        #719
The Bully 335 heat pts335
space
space
$46,716 | Props total: 24957 24957
 slimwillie said:

that fat fukk LOST
 2 years ago '12        #720
6ixth Disciple 1355 heat pts1355
space
space
$39,888 | Props total: 14458 14458
Fat stupid fickle fu*k

67 - 50 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 57% 33 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago