Not saying she a demon but
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Drake Wanna Do A Song With Kendrick aka Kung Fu Kenny
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul's message to Paul Pierce during Game 6: "You're not ending your..
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If Ever a Body was made for P0rn.......This is it
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 2 years ago '13        #661
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 32 32
 MiseryCityTexas said:
KG was also a much more versatile player than AD currently is. KG could start at all three frontcourt positions on the floor. He started his career playing small forward when the T Wolves already had natural power forward Tom Gugliotta, then he started at power forward in most of his prime seasons (MVP year), and starts at center in his OG past his prime years.
not only does this d!ckhead think KG was far superior to AD in terms of athleticism, he thinks since AD hasn't been needed at the 3 spot it means he's incapable of playing it

you must be a special kind of stupid
 2 years ago '07        #662
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
$19,283 | Props total: 2784 2784
 solidsnake1864 said:
not only does this d!ckhead think KG was far superior to AD in terms of athleticism, he thinks since AD hasn't been needed at the 3 spot it means he's incapable of playing it

you must be a special kind of stupid
he is superior to KG at everything other than blocking shots you stupidfu*k. Most of you never seen Garnett at his best.
 2 years ago '13        #663
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 32 32
but but but I saw KG dunk on Hakeem
 2 years ago '07        #664
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:
but but but I saw KG dunk on Hakeem

Lol just look at the stats dumbass. Better rebounder, more steals, better three point shooter, more a.ssist (better passer). The stats, and "facts" are clearly in your face. Now please shut the fu*k up. Y'all n*ggas just trolling trying make somebody look bad when prime Garnett was clearly a better player all time for NOW. Do reasearch before talking sh*t fu*kboy.
 2 years ago '07        #665
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

fu*king dumbasses don't know sh*t about sh*t.
 2 years ago '13        #666
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 16 16
Why are yall comparing a Prime KG to a baby Davis

Yes, AD has a higher ceiling than KG offensively and defensively but
 2 years ago '07        #667
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Only one guy did that, and this whole dumbass argument started because he feels that AD has inferior athleticism....

KG is more athletic and I proved my point. Only reason why AD blocks more shots is because he has a longer wingspan dumbasses.
 2 years ago '07        #668
space
space
None of y'all followed KG's whole basketball career either. Kg is more athletic than AD just off watching the highlights.
 2 years ago '07        #669
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Only one guy did that, and this whole dumbass argument started because he feels that AD has inferior athleticism....

I didn't say AD's athleticism was inferior. Now you're putting words in my mouth. I just said KG's more athletic you lying fu*kboy.
 2 years ago '07        #670
space
space
 Impeccable said:
Why are yall comparing a Prime KG to a baby Davis

Yes, AD has a higher ceiling than KG offensively and defensively but
Yeah I can agree on that AD does have a higher ceiling than KG, because KG struggled at first in his first couple of games starting out as a rookie while AD showed flashed of brilliance coming out the gate but overall KG is a much better defensive player, and was more athletic.
 2 years ago '07        #671
space
space
Then again KG came straight out of highschool while AD played the college game along with playing for team USA in the offseason. Of Course AD's gonna have a higher ceiling just off that alone.
 2 years ago '05        #672
chi town hustla 182 heat pts182
space
space
$16,265 | Props total: 13793 13793
 MiseryCityTexas said:
None of y'all followed KG's whole basketball career either. Kg is more athletic than AD just off watching the highlights.
I did matter of fact I saw him play in high school at Farragut with Ronnie fields and what u saying is a bunch of bullsh*t

Example AD is a better defensive player than KG hands down
 2 years ago '07        #673
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
I did matter of fact I saw him play in high school at Farragut with Ronnie fields and what u saying is a bunch of bullsh*t

Example AD is a better defensive player than KG hands down
Why just because he blocks more shots? What I*'m, saying is not bullsh*t at all. The stats I posted prove that Kg is a much better overall defender. Prime KG was a much better team defender, Kg gets more overall steals. Then again, I'm arguing with a bunch of people that thinks Kobe is better than Jordan.
 2 years ago '11        #674
The Bearded One 84 heat pts84
space
space
$10,294 | Props total: 2029 2029
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Why just because he blocks more shots? What I*'m, saying is not bullsh*t at all. The stats I posted prove that Kg is a much better overall defender. Prime KG was a much better team defender, Kg gets more overall steals. Then again, I'm arguing with a bunch of people that thinks Kobe is better than Jordan.
dont know where your getting that from, they average the same amount of steals per game.
 2 years ago '07        #675
space
space
Okay I'll take that back about saying Anthony Davis and Kg being equals when it comes to the face up game in the post. AD has KG beat in that department due to him having nice handles for a 7 footer, but KG still has a waaaaaaay better back to the basket post up game. AD has no post up game at all other than the turn around fallaway.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I still think KG was better though but whatever.
 2 years ago '07        #676
space
space
Kg is also more durable than Davis. Kg was one of the NBA's Iron Men. Davis has yet to play a full 82 game season. That n*gga Davis gets hurt every season.
 2 years ago '14        #677
LuckiiWaviano 467 heat pts467
space
space
$17,536 | Props total: 23238 23238
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Kg is also more durable than Davis. Kg was one of the NBA's Iron Men. Davis has yet to play a full 82 game season. That n*gga Davis gets hurt every season.
Garnett had only played 1 82 game season by his 3rd year....and his 3rd year he missed damn near half the season.
AD has yet to be out that long
 2 years ago '10        #678
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 242 242
Lets get this thread back on topic about how @ Is obese and feeds inmates for a living
 2 years ago '12        #679
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,063 | Props total: 1551 1551
 LuckiiWaviano said:
Garnett had only played 1 82 game season by his 3rd year....and his 3rd year he missed damn near half the season.
AD has yet to be out that long
 2 years ago '10        #680
tallulahmademe 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,147 | Props total: 6583 6583
n*ggas going back and forth. Can we just agree that A.D. (barring any serious or repetitive injuries) will be a far better player than KG by the end of his career.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Just Finessed Another Rapper For Their Royalties...You May Ha..
139 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fyre festival:scam, canceled, artist no shows, attendees stranded
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Baby Mama Talks Being Pregnant By Jay Z, Ether, Says He Is Insecure..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL But but but Aaron Rodgers is Gay :bushlol:
84 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Official 2017 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
4503 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I neva noticed this about the grandpa from Hey Arnold head
64 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PS5 coming 2018, as expected.....
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Rodman hurricane kicks Pippen in the face - 89 Playoffs... No foul!
26 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy