Is It Safe To Say Anthony Davis Is A Glorified Role Player

most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
56 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brother photoshops sister with Chief Keef and sends out Christmas cards
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
147 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '07        #661
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,684 | Props total: 2246 2246
 solidsnake1864 said:
He wasn't a "much better overall player than AD currently is" and AD can play 3 positions if he needed too.

n*gga you a biased Kentucky Wildcats fan. anything you say means nothing at all. Davis is a great player though, and the Pelicans is a team on the rise regardless of how I feel who's better.
 2 years ago '13        #662
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 28 28
 MiseryCityTexas said:
KG was also a much more versatile player than AD currently is. KG could start at all three frontcourt positions on the floor. He started his career playing small forward when the T Wolves already had natural power forward Tom Gugliotta, then he started at power forward in most of his prime seasons (MVP year), and starts at center in his OG past his prime years.
not only does this d!ckhead think KG was far superior to AD in terms of athleticism, he thinks since AD hasn't been needed at the 3 spot it means he's incapable of playing it

you must be a special kind of stupid
 2 years ago '07        #663
space
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:
not only does this d!ckhead think KG was far superior to AD in terms of athleticism, he thinks since AD hasn't been needed at the 3 spot it means he's incapable of playing it

you must be a special kind of stupid
he is superior to KG at everything other than blocking shots you stupidfu*k. Most of you never seen Garnett at his best.
 2 years ago '13        #664
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 28 28
but but but I saw KG dunk on Hakeem
 2 years ago '07        #665
space
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:
but but but I saw KG dunk on Hakeem

Lol just look at the stats dumbass. Better rebounder, more steals, better three point shooter, more a.ssist (better passer). The stats, and "facts" are clearly in your face. Now please shut the fu*k up. Y'all n*ggas just trolling trying make somebody look bad when prime Garnett was clearly a better player all time for NOW. Do reasearch before talking sh*t fu*kboy.
 2 years ago '07        #666
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

fu*king dumbasses don't know sh*t about sh*t.
 2 years ago '13        #667
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
Why are yall comparing a Prime KG to a baby Davis

Yes, AD has a higher ceiling than KG offensively and defensively but
 2 years ago '07        #668
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Only one guy did that, and this whole dumbass argument started because he feels that AD has inferior athleticism....

KG is more athletic and I proved my point. Only reason why AD blocks more shots is because he has a longer wingspan dumbasses.
 2 years ago '07        #669
space
space
space
None of y'all followed KG's whole basketball career either. Kg is more athletic than AD just off watching the highlights.
 2 years ago '07        #670
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Only one guy did that, and this whole dumbass argument started because he feels that AD has inferior athleticism....

I didn't say AD's athleticism was inferior. Now you're putting words in my mouth. I just said KG's more athletic you lying fu*kboy.
 2 years ago '07        #671
space
space
space
 Impeccable said:
Why are yall comparing a Prime KG to a baby Davis

Yes, AD has a higher ceiling than KG offensively and defensively but
Yeah I can agree on that AD does have a higher ceiling than KG, because KG struggled at first in his first couple of games starting out as a rookie while AD showed flashed of brilliance coming out the gate but overall KG is a much better defensive player, and was more athletic.
 2 years ago '07        #672
space
space
space
Then again KG came straight out of highschool while AD played the college game along with playing for team USA in the offseason. Of Course AD's gonna have a higher ceiling just off that alone.
 2 years ago '05        #673
chi town hustla 169 heat pts169
space
space
$14,900 | Props total: 9192 9192
 MiseryCityTexas said:
None of y'all followed KG's whole basketball career either. Kg is more athletic than AD just off watching the highlights.
I did matter of fact I saw him play in high school at Farragut with Ronnie fields and what u saying is a bunch of bullsh*t

Example AD is a better defensive player than KG hands down
 2 years ago '07        #674
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
I did matter of fact I saw him play in high school at Farragut with Ronnie fields and what u saying is a bunch of bullsh*t

Example AD is a better defensive player than KG hands down
Why just because he blocks more shots? What I*'m, saying is not bullsh*t at all. The stats I posted prove that Kg is a much better overall defender. Prime KG was a much better team defender, Kg gets more overall steals. Then again, I'm arguing with a bunch of people that thinks Kobe is better than Jordan.
 2 years ago '11        #675
The Bearded One 82 heat pts82
space
space
$9,912 | Props total: 1445 1445
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Why just because he blocks more shots? What I*'m, saying is not bullsh*t at all. The stats I posted prove that Kg is a much better overall defender. Prime KG was a much better team defender, Kg gets more overall steals. Then again, I'm arguing with a bunch of people that thinks Kobe is better than Jordan.
dont know where your getting that from, they average the same amount of steals per game.
 2 years ago '07        #676
space
space
space
Okay I'll take that back about saying Anthony Davis and Kg being equals when it comes to the face up game in the post. AD has KG beat in that department due to him having nice handles for a 7 footer, but KG still has a waaaaaaay better back to the basket post up game. AD has no post up game at all other than the turn around fallaway.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I still think KG was better though but whatever.
 2 years ago '07        #677
space
space
space
Kg is also more durable than Davis. Kg was one of the NBA's Iron Men. Davis has yet to play a full 82 game season. That n*gga Davis gets hurt every season.
 2 years ago '14        #678
LuckiiWaviano 444 heat pts444
space
space
$15,982 | Props total: 17233 17233
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Kg is also more durable than Davis. Kg was one of the NBA's Iron Men. Davis has yet to play a full 82 game season. That n*gga Davis gets hurt every season.
Garnett had only played 1 82 game season by his 3rd year....and his 3rd year he missed damn near half the season.
AD has yet to be out that long
 2 years ago '10        #679
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,098 | Props total: 240 240
Lets get this thread back on topic about how @ Is obese and feeds inmates for a living
 2 years ago '12        #680
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,783 | Props total: 1117 1117
 LuckiiWaviano said:
Garnett had only played 1 82 game season by his 3rd year....and his 3rd year he missed damn near half the season.
AD has yet to be out that long
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
101 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
162 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
59 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
183 comments
22 hours ago