Rare pic of Fif when he got locked up!
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball shuts down any psychological interpretation of his new look
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Backlash over Star Wars F*ckery Results End EA stock falling. Wall Street frea..
45 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside And Another Unsatisfied Teacher Gets a Rape Charge
74 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '07        #641
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,455 | Props total: 3876 3876
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I been watching basketball my whole life. KG was a beast in his prime. But you're saying he's more athletic than AD cuz he was dunking on dudes KG wasn't leading the league in blocks like AD is now. And i'd say AD is WAY more athletic
Anthony Davis has a much longer, and much bigger wingspan than KG also. That's pretty much the biggest reason why he can block more shots than Garnett. AD simply has more longer arms than KG.
 3 years ago '07        #642
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
U dont even know what the fu*k you're arguing about anymore...we were not discussing flabby and sick KG, we have been discussing early seasons/prime KG....

just fu*kin log off
That's a bullsh*t a.ss excuse, and on top of that, T Wolves used to play Garnett at center during situational matchups all the time also back in the day.
 3 years ago '14        #643
504 646 heat pts646
space
space
$7,792 | Props total: 26543 26543
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Did you even watch the 2011-2012 NBA season? He started at center throughout most of that season and was a defensive player of the year candidate. I'm done arguing with you because you don't even know your sh*t.
one season means he played Center a lot?
 3 years ago '07        #644
space
space
space
 504 said:
one season means he played Center a lot?
T Wolves used to play Garnett at center during sitautional matchups after they traded Dean Garrett away to Denver back in the late 90s. They used to move Garnett from Small Forward to center and bring sam Mitchell off the bench of play sf, and kept Googs at pf.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 04-20-2015 at 01:24 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #645
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
So because u cant stick to ONE FUKIN TOPIC at a time without bringing up irrelevant bullsh*t, it means i'm making up bullsh*t excuses?

someone get this guy a snickers ASAP
That sh*t ain't irrelevant at all. Garnett was just a much better overall player than AD is CURRENTLY and it's the truth. KG had a much better post up game than AD. He was a better one on one defender, he was a better rebounder, KG was a much better passer than AD, he was more athletic than AD, and KG can play all three positions on the floor while AD can only play two. AD and KG are just about equal when it comes to the face up game though.
 3 years ago '13        #646
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 64 64
 MiseryCityTexas said:
That sh*t ain't irrelevant at all. Garnett was just a much better overall player than AD is CURRENTLY and it's the truth. KG had a much better post up game than AD. He was a better one on one defender, he was a better rebounder, KG was a much better passer than AD, he was more athletic than AD, and KG can play all three positions on the floor while AD can only play two. AD and KG are just about equal when it comes to the face up game though.
He wasn't a "much better overall player than AD currently is" and AD can play 3 positions if he needed too.

3 years ago '07        #647
space
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:
He wasn't a "much better overall player than AD currently is" and AD can play 3 positions if he needed too.

That was a fast typo reply fu*kboy.
 3 years ago '13        #648
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
That was a fast typo reply fu*kboy.
feelings caught and no reply to facts so point out a typo
 3 years ago '07        #649
space
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:

n*gga you a biased Kentucky Wildcats fan. anything you say means nothing at all. Davis is a great player though, and the Pelicans is a team on the rise regardless of how I feel who's better.
 3 years ago '13        #650
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
KG was also a much more versatile player than AD currently is. KG could start at all three frontcourt positions on the floor. He started his career playing small forward when the T Wolves already had natural power forward Tom Gugliotta, then he started at power forward in most of his prime seasons (MVP year), and starts at center in his OG past his prime years.
not only does this d!ckhead think KG was far superior to AD in terms of athleticism, he thinks since AD hasn't been needed at the 3 spot it means he's incapable of playing it

you must be a special kind of stupid
 3 years ago '07        #651
space
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:
not only does this d!ckhead think KG was far superior to AD in terms of athleticism, he thinks since AD hasn't been needed at the 3 spot it means he's incapable of playing it

you must be a special kind of stupid
he is superior to KG at everything other than blocking shots you stupidfu*k. Most of you never seen Garnett at his best.
 3 years ago '13        #652
space
space
but but but I saw KG dunk on Hakeem
 3 years ago '07        #653
space
space
space
 solidsnake1864 said:
but but but I saw KG dunk on Hakeem

Lol just look at the stats dumbass. Better rebounder, more steals, better three point shooter, more a.ssist (better passer). The stats, and "facts" are clearly in your face. Now please shut the fu*k up. Y'all n*ggas just trolling trying make somebody look bad when prime Garnett was clearly a better player all time for NOW. Do reasearch before talking sh*t fu*kboy.
 3 years ago '07        #654
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

fu*king dumbasses don't know sh*t about sh*t.
 3 years ago '13        #655
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 22 22
Why are yall comparing a Prime KG to a baby Davis

Yes, AD has a higher ceiling than KG offensively and defensively but
 3 years ago '07        #656
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Only one guy did that, and this whole dumbass argument started because he feels that AD has inferior athleticism....

KG is more athletic and I proved my point. Only reason why AD blocks more shots is because he has a longer wingspan dumbasses.
 3 years ago '07        #657
space
space
space
None of y'all followed KG's whole basketball career either. Kg is more athletic than AD just off watching the highlights.
 3 years ago '07        #658
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Only one guy did that, and this whole dumbass argument started because he feels that AD has inferior athleticism....

I didn't say AD's athleticism was inferior. Now you're putting words in my mouth. I just said KG's more athletic you lying fu*kboy.
 3 years ago '07        #659
space
space
space
 Impeccable said:
Why are yall comparing a Prime KG to a baby Davis

Yes, AD has a higher ceiling than KG offensively and defensively but
Yeah I can agree on that AD does have a higher ceiling than KG, because KG struggled at first in his first couple of games starting out as a rookie while AD showed flashed of brilliance coming out the gate but overall KG is a much better defensive player, and was more athletic.
 3 years ago '07        #660
space
space
space
Then again KG came straight out of highschool while AD played the college game along with playing for team USA in the offseason. Of Course AD's gonna have a higher ceiling just off that alone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
71 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
156 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
443 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
200 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
438 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Google Fiber 1000 now $55/month in its newest city
47 comments
1 day ago