Is It Safe To Say Anthony Davis Is A Glorified Role Player

most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '05        #581
Dun Language 3740 heat pts3740
space
avatar space
space
$69,241 | Props total: 10538 10538
 Impeccable said:
I don't need to hide from soft pus*ys like you when the best job you've ever had was wearin a hair net servin multiple offenders

I would rather be unemployed than working for a fu*king prison. Improve your human capital ****. Don't come at me with that job sh*t when I'm already getting multipled paid internship offers this summer. Go to college fu*k n*gga


You can't call anyone a big virgin when everyone calls you a fat fu*k on this page. Take this L you illiterate piece of sh*t. Your basketball opinion is irrelevant. Don't ever tag me again until you get a job with decent productivity

Talkin bout bein a fu*kin cook in prison makin 40 k


U rather be unemployed than to make 40k a year baby sitting inmates ?


the black mans mentality, n*gga said he rather be a loser than to make a living

And my primary job is brinks and I've been there since 08

u probably on social securitt disability with your own looking a.ss and that hunched back, all this world has to offer and u probably don't have a degree.


n*gga proud he doesn't have a job/career


 2 years ago '13        #582
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
 T.O.N.Y. said:
U rather be unemployed than to make 40k a year baby sitting inmates ?


the black mans mentality, n*gga said he rather be a loser than to make a living

And my primary job is brinks and I've been there since 08

u probably on social securitt disability with your own looking a.ss and that hunched back, all this world has to offer and u probably don't have a degree.


n*gga proud he doesn't have a job/career


I would rather be in college, improving my human capital, and getting in line for a salary of 80k+, than be working at the fu*king prison, serving multiple offenders who only lift, hoop, f!ght, and fu*k each other

Don't even talk about a black man's mentality when your success in the job market is atrocious. You are at least 25 and haven't done sh*t with your life. Your highest education is high school

Don't talk about social security. You don't even know what a role player is or the fact that Dwight didn't play college ball. You don't know sh*t about social security

Keep bein proud of that hair net n*gga. What's for lunch tomorrow Chef T.O.N.Y. n*gga flexin like he a Five-Star chef at the damn prison
 2 years ago '14        #583
samotion 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 332 332

[video - click to view]




:whoagif:
 2 years ago '10        #584
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,386 | Props total: 1910 1910
 T.O.N.Y. said:
If u knew anything u wouldn't be on here with me you'd be working with a d league team at best.


What is it u do for a living again ?
I help run a PR firm. I don't know or care about what you do but the fact of the matter is what you have stated about AD proves you don't know sh*t about basketball
 2 years ago '10        #585
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 4470 4470
Y'all n*ggas man


Bless y'alls heart.
 2 years ago '13        #586
Impeccable 198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$14,648 | Props total: 11 11
 sho 2010 said:
Y'all n*ggas man


Bless y'alls heart.
 2 years ago '05        #587
Dun Language 3740 heat pts3740
space
avatar space
space
$69,241 | Props total: 10538 10538
 Two02x3 said:
I help run a PR firm. I don't know or care about what you do but the fact of the matter is what you have stated about AD proves you don't know sh*t about basketball
The fact of the matter is you don't have a position of power at your job
You're basically a son doola and you have all this basketball knowledge and yet u are a Doja at a law firm.


Go lay down clown...
 2 years ago '05        #588
Dun Language 3740 heat pts3740
space
avatar space
space
$69,241 | Props total: 10538 10538
@ post that pic of you hunched over in that computer class at your retard school u go to



n*gga proud he doesn't have a job


Jobless n*gga with another n*gga pic in your avatar trying to joke on him when you're a hot mess and you aren't even trying to lose weight



someone post that pic of this n*gga with his big a.ss back looking like a bumper pool table
 2 years ago '05        #589
Dun Language 3740 heat pts3740
space
avatar space
space
$69,241 | Props total: 10538 10538
@ u think going out is chilling at local sushi bar



Post that pic of u with those fat Puerto Rican hookers in that small a.ss bar


another n*gga that has no stamps in passport, family trips don't count phaggot.
 2 years ago '10        #590
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$13,463 | Props total: 3083 3083
 Impeccable said:
I would rather be in college, improving my human capital, and getting in line for a salary of 80k+, than be working at the fu*king prison, serving multiple offenders who only lift, hoop, f!ght, and fu*k each other

Don't even talk about a black man's mentality when your success in the job market is atrocious. You are at least 25 and haven't done sh*t with your life. Your highest education is high school

Don't talk about social security. You don't even know what a role player is or the fact that Dwight didn't play college ball. You don't know sh*t about social security

Keep bein proud of that hair net n*gga. What's for lunch tomorrow Chef T.O.N.Y. n*gga flexin like he a Five-Star chef at the damn prison
Good lord
 2 years ago '13        #591
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 28 28
Tony doesn't like it when people hand him losses and make him look stupid




 Rico23 said:
This f*ggot in here reachin for straws

U know a n*gga concedes to the L when he can't talk about the subject at hand


Last edited by solidsnake1864; 04-15-2015 at 10:44 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #592
Dun Language 3740 heat pts3740
space
avatar space
space
$69,241 | Props total: 10538 10538
 solidsnake1864 said:
Tony doesn't like it when people hand him losses and make him look stupid
Send me a mention, be a man and stop being passive Agressive



make me look stupid on a forum full of weirdos, right.



Show a woman this thread or someone that owns a Fortune 500 company and see how irrelevant sh*t is


Go bump my Kawhi leonard thread
 2 years ago '10        #593
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,386 | Props total: 1910 1910
 T.O.N.Y. said:
The fact of the matter is you don't have a position of power at your job
You're basically a son doola and you have all this basketball knowledge and yet u are a Doja at a law firm.


Go lay down clown...


you get a $2 dollar an hour increase and leftover mashed potatoes with your "power". I get contracts and gifts like fully compensated trips to superbowls and various sporting events with mine. Pipe down youngin you don't know me like that


anyway.....forget all that. you were clearly talking sh*t about AD when he was puttin up 13 and 7 a couple years ago.....well, he's far from a role player and actually doing quite well....so take that L and keep it moving ya bish you
 2 years ago '07        #594
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,118 | Props total: 926 926
how does this thread keeps getting better
 2 years ago '05        #595
Dun Language 3740 heat pts3740
space
avatar space
space
$69,241 | Props total: 10538 10538
 Two02x3 said:


you get a $500 bonus with your "power". I get contracts and gifts like fully compensated trips to superbowls and various sporting events with mine. Pipe down youngin


anyway.....forget all that. you were clearly talking sh*t about AD when he was puttin up 13 and 7 a couple years ago.....well, he's far from a role player and actually doing quite well....so take that L and keep it moving

1,500 bonus. I don't care about football.

n*gga copping pleas


fu*k yAll and anthony Davis and this thread

Soon as he get that first round exit I'll be in here laughing soon as they get swept.
 2 years ago '05        #596
Bourbon Finest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 241 241
 T.O.N.Y. said:
all that hype for what ? 13 and 7 a game



clearly the blazers won that draft even the so called bust andre drummond is doing better than people projected.


best prospect since lebron james



aint that n*gga injured again ?

[pic - click to view]

DribblingErrday gave props
 
 2 years ago '11        #597
PotheadFocker 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$30,898 | Props total: 2394 2394
 RJ96 said:
how does this thread keeps getting better
 2 years ago '10        #598
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,386 | Props total: 1910 1910
 T.O.N.Y. said:
1,500 bonus. I don't care about football.

n*gga copping pleas


fu*k yAll and anthony Davis and this thread

Soon as he get that first round exit I'll be in here laughing soon as they get swept.
n*gga you a bum. Type of dude no one fu*ks with. Just another frontrunning troll. Talkin bout you gonna laugh once they lose in the playoffs....you already got proved wrong so keep it moving

And keep it funky you don't get any bonuses you ashy a.ss negro you

Probably don't even hoop

Square a.ss
 2 years ago '13        #599
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 28 28
 Bourbon Finest said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '10        #600
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,386 | Props total: 1910 1910
 Bourbon Finest said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy