Is It Safe To Say Anthony Davis Is A Glorified Role Player

most viewed right now
 143
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 125
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '04        #561
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2886 2886
 BeatsbyChris said:
is this the biggest L ever taken by a single bx poster??
Nope....a couple years ago the streets was real hot on BX
 3 years ago '07        #562
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 T.O.N.Y. said:
another L




come get your playoff slot thunder.
my n*gga you came back just to catch more Ls?
 3 years ago '05        #563
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 solidsnake1864 said:




Here's another one for you
But where was that L for you when I pressed you about not knowing how to convert files


n*gga never replied and that was last month, I should slap u on my ignore list.
 3 years ago '05        #564
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Impeccable said:
Get back to cooking for inmates you worthless piece of sh*t
Go back to hiding like that time posted your pic with that nappy a.ss Afro hunched over on that computer looking like the hunchback of note dame




@ remembers he said u looked like a extra in 12 years and a slave


n*gga u don't even have a job don't u ever come for me unless I send for you
You big virgin.
 3 years ago '05        #565
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Impeccable said:
Get back to cooking for inmates you worthless piece of sh*t
Go back to hiding like that time posted your pic with that nappy a.ss Afro hunched over on that computer looking like the hunchback of note dame




@ remembers he said u looked like a extra in 12 years and a slave


n*gga u don't even have a job don't u ever come for me unless I send for you
You big virgin.
 3 years ago '10        #566
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6710 6710
OP is a dumbsh*t who clearly doesn't know a thing about basketball......probably doesn't know about sports in general
 3 years ago '13        #567
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$14,811 | Props total: 920 920
 T.O.N.Y. said:
Go back to hiding like that time posted your pic with that nappy a.ss Afro hunched over on that computer looking like the hunchback of note dame




@ remembers he said u looked like a extra in 12 years and a slave


n*gga u don't even have a job don't u ever come for me unless I send for you
You big virgin.
I don't need to hide from soft pus*ys like you when the best job you've ever had was wearin a hair net servin multiple offenders

I would rather be unemployed than working for a fu*king prison. Improve your human capital ****. Don't come at me with that job sh*t when I'm already getting multipled paid internship offers this summer. Go to college fu*k n*gga


You can't call anyone a big virgin when everyone calls you a fat fu*k on this page. Take this L you illiterate piece of sh*t. Your basketball opinion is irrelevant. Don't ever tag me again until you get a job with decent productivity

Talkin bout bein a fu*kin cook in prison makin 40 k
KrowVakabon gave props
 
 3 years ago '05        #568
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Two02x3 said:
OP is a dumbsh*t who clearly doesn't know a thing about basketball......probably doesn't know about sports in general
If u knew anything u wouldn't be on here with me you'd be working with a d league team at best.


What is it u do for a living again ?
 3 years ago '05        #569
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Impeccable said:
I don't need to hide from soft pus*ys like you when the best job you've ever had was wearin a hair net servin multiple offenders

I would rather be unemployed than working for a fu*king prison. Improve your human capital ****. Don't come at me with that job sh*t when I'm already getting multipled paid internship offers this summer. Go to college fu*k n*gga


You can't call anyone a big virgin when everyone calls you a fat fu*k on this page. Take this L you illiterate piece of sh*t. Your basketball opinion is irrelevant. Don't ever tag me again until you get a job with decent productivity

Talkin bout bein a fu*kin cook in prison makin 40 k


U rather be unemployed than to make 40k a year baby sitting inmates ?


the black mans mentality, n*gga said he rather be a loser than to make a living

And my primary job is brinks and I've been there since 08

u probably on social securitt disability with your own looking a.ss and that hunched back, all this world has to offer and u probably don't have a degree.


n*gga proud he doesn't have a job/career


 3 years ago '13        #570
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$14,811 | Props total: 920 920
 T.O.N.Y. said:
U rather be unemployed than to make 40k a year baby sitting inmates ?


the black mans mentality, n*gga said he rather be a loser than to make a living

And my primary job is brinks and I've been there since 08

u probably on social securitt disability with your own looking a.ss and that hunched back, all this world has to offer and u probably don't have a degree.


n*gga proud he doesn't have a job/career


I would rather be in college, improving my human capital, and getting in line for a salary of 80k+, than be working at the fu*king prison, serving multiple offenders who only lift, hoop, f!ght, and fu*k each other

Don't even talk about a black man's mentality when your success in the job market is atrocious. You are at least 25 and haven't done sh*t with your life. Your highest education is high school

Don't talk about social security. You don't even know what a role player is or the fact that Dwight didn't play college ball. You don't know sh*t about social security

Keep bein proud of that hair net n*gga. What's for lunch tomorrow Chef T.O.N.Y. n*gga flexin like he a Five-Star chef at the damn prison
 3 years ago '14        #571
samotion 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 528 528

[video - click to view]




:whoagif:
 3 years ago '10        #572
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6710 6710
 T.O.N.Y. said:
If u knew anything u wouldn't be on here with me you'd be working with a d league team at best.


What is it u do for a living again ?
I help run a PR firm. I don't know or care about what you do but the fact of the matter is what you have stated about AD proves you don't know sh*t about basketball
 3 years ago '10        #573
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,907 | Props total: 5117 5117
Y'all n*ggas man


Bless y'alls heart.
 3 years ago '13        #574
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$14,811 | Props total: 920 920
 sho 2010 said:
Y'all n*ggas man


Bless y'alls heart.
 3 years ago '05        #575
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Two02x3 said:
I help run a PR firm. I don't know or care about what you do but the fact of the matter is what you have stated about AD proves you don't know sh*t about basketball
The fact of the matter is you don't have a position of power at your job
You're basically a son doola and you have all this basketball knowledge and yet u are a Doja at a law firm.


Go lay down clown...
 3 years ago '05        #576
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
@ post that pic of you hunched over in that computer class at your retard school u go to



n*gga proud he doesn't have a job


Jobless n*gga with another n*gga pic in your avatar trying to joke on him when you're a hot mess and you aren't even trying to lose weight



someone post that pic of this n*gga with his big a.ss back looking like a bumper pool table
 3 years ago '05        #577
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
@ u think going out is chilling at local sushi bar



Post that pic of u with those fat Puerto Rican hookers in that small a.ss bar


another n*gga that has no stamps in passport, family trips don't count phaggot.
 3 years ago '10        #578
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 Impeccable said:
I would rather be in college, improving my human capital, and getting in line for a salary of 80k+, than be working at the fu*king prison, serving multiple offenders who only lift, hoop, f!ght, and fu*k each other

Don't even talk about a black man's mentality when your success in the job market is atrocious. You are at least 25 and haven't done sh*t with your life. Your highest education is high school

Don't talk about social security. You don't even know what a role player is or the fact that Dwight didn't play college ball. You don't know sh*t about social security

Keep bein proud of that hair net n*gga. What's for lunch tomorrow Chef T.O.N.Y. n*gga flexin like he a Five-Star chef at the damn prison
Good lord
 3 years ago '13        #579
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
Tony doesn't like it when people hand him losses and make him look stupid




 Rico23 said:
This f*ggot in here reachin for straws

U know a n*gga concedes to the L when he can't talk about the subject at hand


Last edited by solidsnake1864; 04-15-2015 at 10:44 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #580
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 solidsnake1864 said:
Tony doesn't like it when people hand him losses and make him look stupid
Send me a mention, be a man and stop being passive Agressive



make me look stupid on a forum full of weirdos, right.



Show a woman this thread or someone that owns a Fortune 500 company and see how irrelevant sh*t is


Go bump my Kawhi leonard thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy