Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
This has to be a scripted show. Why would they put highschool drama on national tv?
 5 years ago '12        #102
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Never knew Hokis is the resident BX American Idol ambassador

Checkin people on their in-depth American Idol knowledge
 5 years ago '04        #103
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
In the industry a lot of time it's about the image and not just the point a person can sing good. You got to be able to market the person as a specific brand that's going to produce record sales. That's what record reps care about/ making money. If you switch it up there is a good chance your fans will turn on you. Sometimes an artist can play with different styles but at the end of the day they are still branded a specific type of music star. Look at Lada GAGA she got videos of her doing trap music but that's not really what the industry considers her to be.

Ex: Pink when she first came out with L'Face she was the white version of TLC/ R&b with you make me sick etc... Nothing wrong with that cause she could actually sing that style but it wasn't really what she wanted to sing it was what the label was pushing her to sing. Her 2nd album had a total different sound to it and the label really didn't want to get behind it but eventually they did and in this case it worked but in a lot of cases it doesn't. So now even though she could sing R&b music you basically hear her sing rock but in retrospect it fits her image a whole lot better than R&B.
 5 years ago '10        #104
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
They stayed on that "country thing" comment way too long... Nicki had a point. They've probably been judging people for 8-10 hours straight and u spend almost 10 mins on this girl cuz she made that one comment when u probably got 100 other more contestants to judge left in the day? I would've left too
 5 years ago '04        #105
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
3 against 1 and she knew she was gonna lose that battle.

But everytime the camera kept showing her it reminded of when you first get to work and within the first half hour you don't even wanna be there. The bi*ch just wants collect her Idol check and keep it moving. fu*k the competitors.

And even tho this beef with Mariah is fake as hell you KNOW those bi*ches don't like each other.

With that said I would fu*k the sh*t outta both of their a.sses
 5 years ago '04        #106
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
I don't see why Nicki is even on the panel but she makes a great point...

They try to manipulate people with their star power and speak as if they are gods. Nicki kept it 100.
 5 years ago '10        #107
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,638 | Props total: 4444 4444
that ish was scripted, n*ggas falling for that ish
 5 years ago '06        #108
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Nicki a.ss when she walked off tho >>>
 5 years ago '07        #109
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
this is so fake
 5 years ago '07        #110
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
you n*ggas is dumb
 5 years ago '06        #111
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 270 270
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
Never thought i would say this but.

I agree with Nicki Minaj on this one

just broke my own code
This. SoB...no mama nooooooo
 5 years ago '05        #112
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
goddam mariah looks good for her age......or any age for that matter but ye i agree with nikki
 5 years ago '12        #113
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3895 3895
i agree with nicki and it was hard enough to type that
 5 years ago '04        #114
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 4499 4499
Whats messed up nicki was right
 5 years ago '04        #115
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1822 1822
 AnyGiven said:
Why is she on this show? She can't sing!

I thought the exact same thing when I heard she was chosen to be a judge

but after watching the show I realized even though Nicki has the LEAST amount of singing experience out of the panel she actually is the best judge in terms of articulating a critique of a contestant.

Even though you expect Mariah to be the most qualified to judge singing , her responses are some generic bullshyt like " yea I loved it , you're good" , as far as giving an eloquent a.ssessment goes and putting your analysis of a performance into words Mariah might be one of the worst ever on American Idol and Nicki might be one of the best.

and this is coming from someone who thinks Nicki's music is trash, but for some reason she's the most engaging personality on the panel.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1569 1569
 styxz said:
BX needs a gossip and celbs section for real...

I see her point tho
This...............and fu*k nicki point bish need to drop a pr0n
 5 years ago '11        #117
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3056 3056
Nicki is wrong and I'll explain why everybody here seems to be lost in the trees and missing the huge forest

American Idol is a singing competition yes but at the end of the day all these people are f!ghting for record deals and they have to decide how they are going to market all these artist so yes you have to put them into a box.

You think this girl is going to be marketed on BET Power 105 or hot 97 of course not, if she won they are going to push her on all the pop and country music stations. It matters how she presents herself and holy sh*t it mattered how Nicki was introduced into the music industry before she was disco pop dance Nicki she was young money rapper Nicki and she was able to grow from there but she had to start some place.

All these people agreeing with Nicki forget this is a business and you don't get to be broad whether you are marketing products or people you have to focus and then you can expand. And that is the point they were trying to make, Nicki is living in fantasy land.

THIS IS A BUSINESS SO NO YOU DON'T GET TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT
 5 years ago '06        #118
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Verse said:
goat American Idol walk off....

had to watch this 3 times

5 years ago '11        #119
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 Kid Cunner said:
It's sad when people can't put their bias aside and admit when somebody has a point. But yo that's Boxden.

Question though....a lot the same ones in here saying she shouldn't be judging singing because she herself isn't a great singer, are also saying she has no talent musically. Now, most of y'all saying this I have to a.ssume also have no talent musically, yet you are judging hers. How can that be? You're saying her opinion holds no weight based on not having the talent, yet y'all are throwing your opinions of her musically all over this thread while also having no talent. So which one is it? I think the answer is clear, you don't have to be a Grammy nominated musician to tell whether or not a person has a good signing voice. Stop contradicting yourselves for the sake hating to fit in.
Hateception
 5 years ago '04        #120
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
I don't see nickis point.

the judges are trying to guage how she will approach music if she is passing from style to style without playing to her strengths. Nicki is a moron as usual
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now