most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18953 18953
Minaj is a fu*kin idiot..

she may of had a slight point, but she acts like a baby...

and the way she be dressin is just... embarrassing....
 5 years ago '12        #82
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390
sh*t was all good just a week ago

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #83
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 19 19
 5 years ago '06        #84
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 CM Punk said:
sh*t was all good just a week ago

5 years ago '10        #85
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4980 4980
I do agree w/Nicki on this one. I don't usually agree w/all of her stances but this one was very much valid.
 5 years ago '12        #86
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Curtisimo said:
I don't understand why Nikki is a judge when the bish can't sing
How can u say a rapper is whack when u don't rap??
 5 years ago '10        #87
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,968 | Props total: 5227 5227
Get That f*ggot a.ss Country Music Dude Off There
 5 years ago '11        #88
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 2523 2523
In order to truly overstand this event we must look at this from a 360 point of view... Let's start off with the woman's pick
[pic - click to view]

clearly not country, and even in the way she sung it sounded like more soul than anything. And when she said "country soul" keith turnt b*tch made, and then the "group think" began...(Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an incorrect or deviant decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative ideas or viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences. Loyalty to the group requires individuals to avoid raising controversial issues or alternative solutions, and there is loss of individual creativity, uniqueness and independent thinking. The dysfunctional group dynamics of the "ingroup" produces an "illusion of invulnerability" (an inflated certainty that the right decision has been made). Thus the "ingroup" significantly overrates their own abilities in decision-making, and significantly underates the abilities of their opponents (the "outgroup"). Everyone was all in except for Minaj and she paid for it with her emotions as we witnessed.

Keep in mind, this was prob her biggest audition ever in life and she did herself no favors by saying what she thought the judges wanted hear... She should have just said, "hey I want to sing soul" (so she deserves to get boxed in if she allows it by not speaking the truth) Even when she clarified that she rather dabble with soul, she back tracked saying country music made her feel like home ( I mean if you just listen to her, everything she says about country is in past tense, she wanted no parts of it). Minaj should have peeped game when the n*gga randy, and her natural enemy mariah gravitated towards keith's point of view, at that point she should have charged it to the game due to being out numbered (on top of that, she shot slugs in the direction of Randy and Mariah)... She would have been best to vote yes, and put the girl on game after the camera's were off and IMO that would have been way more beneficial instead of getting emotional to the point where you can't do your job right... She made a good point, but a bad decision overall...
 01-24-2013, 08:42 PM         #89
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a SHAME SHOWS FEEL THE NEED to APPEAL to a YOUNGER AUDIENCE by CASTING a CELEBRITY who is YOUNG or POPULAR with THE YOUNGER AUDIENCE but they CAST THE WRONG CELEBRITY to APPEAL to that YOUNGER AUDIENCE .. LIL MAMA on ABDC & NICKI MINAJ on AI are 2 HORRIBLE CHOICES to APPEAL to THE YOUNGER AUDIENCE .. LIL MAMA aint PUT in NO DANCE WORK like JC & SHANE SPARKS for MANY .. MANY YEARS & NICKI MINAJ is a WALKING GIMMICK & EVERYTHING ABOUT her is FAKE .. She has a DESCENT PEN GAME thats about it .. MARIAH CAREY is an EGO-CENTRIC DIVA-FIED B/I/T/C/H but at LEAST she has ONE of THE GREATEST SINGING VOICES EVER aka Shes QUALIFIED to JUDGE SINGERS
 01-24-2013, 08:45 PM         #90
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
Never thought i would say this but......

I agree with Nicki Minaj on this one

just broke my own code
this. fu*k mariah
 5 years ago '11        #91
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
Its a SHAME SHOWS FEEL THE NEED to APPEAL to a YOUNGER AUDIENCE by CASTING a CELEBRITY who is YOUNG or POPULAR with THE YOUNGER AUDIENCE but they CAST THE WRONG CELEBRITY to APPEAL to that YOUNGER AUDIENCE .. LIL MAMA on ABDC & NICKI MINAJ on AI are 2 HORRIBLE CHOICES to APPEAL to THE YOUNGER AUDIENCE .. LIL MAMA aint PUT in NO DANCE WORK like JC & SHANE SPARKS for MANY .. MANY YEARS & NICKI MINAJ is a WALKING GIMMICK & EVERYTHING ABOUT her is FAKE .. She has a DESCENT PEN GAME thats about it .. MARIAH CAREY is an EGO-CENTRIC DIVA-FIED B/I/T/C/H but at LEAST she has ONE of THE GREATEST SINGING VOICES EVER aka Shes QUALIFIED to JUDGE SINGERS
Really n*gga?
 5 years ago '08        #92
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
Why is she on this show? She can't sing!
 5 years ago '11        #93
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 241 241
 Darkdrone said:
Lol this bi*ch can't sing and she is a god damn host?

show aint gonna survive with Minaj as judge

randy cant sing for sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #94
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Gtownkid04 said:
She said you shouldn't be BOXED IN. Nicki went from gangsta rap to pop rap to straight pop, so she's not really being hypocritical. Never thought I'd be defending that bi*ch, but she had a valid point, and they were throwing all kinds of shade her way for no apparent reason.
Unmmmmm

Unreal lol
 01-24-2013, 08:54 PM         #95
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nicki was rght 100%.. they asked her a bunch of questions that have nuffen to do wit it instead of speaking upon her voice.. they was more so categorizing her
 5 years ago '12        #96
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 GravityEraser52 said:
In order to truly overstand this event we must look at this from a 360 point of view... Let's start off with the woman's pick
[pic - click to view]

clearly not country, and even in the way she sung it sounded like more soul than anything. And when she said "country soul" keith turnt b*tch made, and then the "group think" began...(Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an incorrect or deviant decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative ideas or viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences. Loyalty to the group requires individuals to avoid raising controversial issues or alternative solutions, and there is loss of individual creativity, uniqueness and independent thinking. The dysfunctional group dynamics of the "ingroup" produces an "illusion of invulnerability" (an inflated certainty that the right decision has been made). Thus the "ingroup" significantly overrates their own abilities in decision-making, and significantly underates the abilities of their opponents (the "outgroup"). Everyone was all in except for Minaj and she paid for it with her emotions as we witnessed.

Keep in mind, this was prob her biggest audition ever in life and she did herself no favors by saying what she thought the judges wanted hear... She should have just said, "hey I want to sing soul" (so she deserves to get boxed in if she allows it by not speaking the truth) Even when she clarified that she rather dabble with soul, she back tracked saying country music made her feel like home ( I mean if you just listen to her, everything she says about country is in past tense, she wanted no parts of it). Minaj should have peeped game when the n*gga randy, and her natural enemy mariah gravitated towards keith's point of view, at that point she should have charged it to the game due to being out numbered (on top of that, she shot slugs in the direction of Randy and Mariah)... She would have been best to vote yes, and put the girl on game after the camera's were off and IMO that would have been way more beneficial instead of getting emotional to the point where you can't do your job right... She made a good point, but a bad decision overall...

She's from fu*king Warner Robins, GA.. And you could hear her southern accent.. And it's a straight LEGIT question.. They ALWAYS CRITIQUE and GIVE FEEDBACK

Nice essay tho
 5 years ago '12        #97
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 varcitykid said:
nicki was rght 100%.. they asked her a bunch of questions that have nuffen to do wit it instead of speaking upon her voice.. they was more so categorizing her
Have you ever watched the show before, serious question...
 5 years ago '10        #98
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
Nicki was right.

Yeah the contestant brought up that she did country, but she was also saying that she wants to move more towards a more soulful sound. The judges were just being a bunch of fu*k n*ggas and implying that she would be better at sticking with country.

They didn't say her country style was bad nor was it intended to be bad advice because I'm sure she would do well as a country singer; but they definitely didn't give a fu*k about were she wanted to go as an artist.

And mariah just bitter because she know more people tuning into the show to see nicki than her.
 5 years ago '12        #99
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 mhurricane266 said:
Really n*gga?
U actually read that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #100
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
This horrible acting performance was brought to you by Coca Cola.

Damn i hate american fakeness
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy