Nicki Minaj Walks Off The American Idol Set After Fight With Mariah Carey

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Chase Bands 8 heat pts
space
space
$797 | Props total: 2 2
why is this dumb ho even on this show

she cant sing and she cant make music

i dont know a single person who listens to her music seriously. even all the "barbies" that were riding it when she first came out are through with her now
 5 years ago '12        #62
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
why is garbage a.ss nicki on this show
 01-24-2013, 07:04 PM         #63
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually agree with Nicki's point of view and she was ballsy for calling them out.

That motherfu*ker Keith got butthurt, if he talked to me like he did to that girl he'd get falcon punched.

01-24-2013, 07:06 PM         #64
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
You may leave the thread now Stanley

She wasn't right in any way.. Bc what they asked makes perfect sense.. To a normal human being of course.. It's okay though.. Nicki is a moron, and a child.
You got her IQ scores or some sh*t? You don't know her. k!lls me how people talk about celebrities like they live next door to them and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
It's sad when people can't put their bias aside and admit when somebody has a point. But yo that's Boxden.

Question though....a lot the same ones in here saying she shouldn't be judging singing because she herself isn't a great singer, are also saying she has no talent musically. Now, most of y'all saying this I have to a.ssume also have no talent musically, yet you are judging hers. How can that be? You're saying her opinion holds no weight based on not having the talent, yet y'all are throwing your opinions of her musically all over this thread while also having no talent. So which one is it? I think the answer is clear, you don't have to be a Grammy nominated musician to tell whether or not a person has a good signing voice. Stop contradicting yourselves for the sake hating to fit in.
 5 years ago '10        #66
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 Escargot LL said:
I see nicki's point

They're trying to box her in from the gate.
The reason why Minaj is garbage is because she got out of her box.

If she would have stuck to "Roger That" Nicki, Rosenberg wouldn't be calling her out.
 01-24-2013, 07:28 PM         #67
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I have no idea how this show is relevant anymore but the auditions used to be fun to watch, since Simon left I haven't given a fu*k about the show
Me either ..wasteful 60 minute time slot
 5 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1256 1256
 THAT NICCA MUTT said:
You got her IQ scores or some sh*t? You don't know her. k!lls me how people talk about celebrities like they live next door to them and sh*t.
Oh word.. So we aren't allowed to have an opinion on someone based on how THEY act

Ya fool
 5 years ago '12        #69
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 illini10fan said:
i dont even like Nicki but i watched this sh*t with my wife and she was right what she was arguing about. If the white girl could sing she could sing..who gives one fu*ks if she likes country over pop..mariah and randy was real upity in this situation..n*gga was like oh i got 30 yrs of this. well who gives a fu*k..
Think harder. I swear half of you have never even watched an episode of American Idol

Even if she has a point, which she doesn't.. The fact that she acted the way she did still makes her wrong.

She's being paid to be a professional, not a hood rat.
 5 years ago '09        #70
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 13457 13457
Show is a.ss & played out. But ppl eat it up still. Nicki looks dumb but I'd beat. Milfy Mimi
 5 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
It's sad when people can't put their bias aside and admit when somebody has a point. But yo that's Boxden.

Question though....a lot the same ones in here saying she shouldn't be judging singing because she herself isn't a great singer, are also saying she has no talent musically. Now, most of y'all saying this I have to a.ssume also have no talent musically, yet you are judging hers. How can that be? You're saying her opinion holds no weight based on not having the talent, yet y'all are throwing your opinions of her musically all over this thread while also having no talent. So which one is it? I think the answer is clear, you don't have to be a Grammy nominated musician to tell whether or not a person has a good signing voice. Stop contradicting yourselves for the sake hating to fit in.
I'm sorry, but does American idol have fans judging other fans/contestants?

The fans are the ones who have the vote after a certain point ya dummy Nicki is a terrible singer, but she's also a fake a.ss hypocrite who's whole career exists bc she completely changed who she was..
 01-24-2013, 07:41 PM         #72
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the world should of ended
 5 years ago '12        #73
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #74
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 Hokis said:
Umm...... Are you 12?

Do you know what the word "hypocrite" means?

Look it up, idiot.
She said you shouldn't be BOXED IN. Nicki went from gangsta rap to pop rap to straight pop, so she's not really being hypocritical. Never thought I'd be defending that bi*ch, but she had a valid point, and they were throwing all kinds of shade her way for no apparent reason.
 5 years ago '07        #75
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
still a fan of nicki even after all of the wack a.ss albums after the first pink friday. this might be good publicity for her next wack commercial album.
 5 years ago '07        #76
CowabungaDude 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 23 23
 5 years ago '10        #77
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 912 912
While it was stupid i can see why she walked off. It is kind of annoying when they say "sing country". Alot of artists nowadays can branch off a bit into another genre. The girls voice who was singing could do many things with her voice than just country.

Im not a judge or a music producer.
 5 years ago '04        #78
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 Illuminati said:
Won't ever tune into this garbo
Crazy since you watch raptors bills and bluejays game
 5 years ago '06        #79
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Why did they choose this chicken head to be on this show!!
 5 years ago '09        #80
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Gotta agree with nicki on this one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy