Most Common Nightmares Interpreted…

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #61
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 Peter Griffin said:
What about during the same dream, your trying to wake up but you can't. Your just stuck frozen in bed. Happened to me a few times, there's a word for it can't think of it right now.
this.

Qbert said:
What about trying to punch somebody, but the punch flows like you're under water. I hate that feeling. They also said nothing about night terrors.
fu*king hate it!!
 5 years ago '09        #62
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1053 1053
I've had zombie dreams . Aliens , dbz .

A lot of dreams where's it has people I know in caricatures of big citie around the world where it's way different but I think to myself this is ny or chi . And just a bunch of random series of events happens . Like some long movie
 5 years ago '10        #63
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 LowaEastSide5 said:
i stay having dreams about my teeth falling out
this.
 5 years ago '06        #64
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
I've had like 4 different dreams multiple times growing up kinda weird... n I readon here to have a lucid dream you wear a nicotine patch before bed lol
 01-25-2013, 02:30 PM         #65
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my Jason dreams I was doing some spectacular, jackie chan, batman, spiderman type sh*t.....

I remember I walked into a trailer and I see dead bodies and sh*t..... I see that n*gga I hauled a.ss outside to a truck.... I cranked that bi*ch up and was speedin' on the highway on some action movie sh*t.... Motherfu*ker was on top of the damn truck... I knocked him off though....

It seems like he shows up at random a.ss times..... I remember I was walking with my n*ggas and I saw him strolling by a fence.... I was like, "aite yall... heh... see ya later".... Then I hauled a.ss through alleys and sh*t doing some parkour sh*t.....

Does that mean that I try really hard to run away from my problems.....
 5 years ago '04        #66
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 e G o Maniac said:
I had a being chased dream. I was in a school and for some reason these gang members started trying to point me out, I hit the fu*kin floor running to the nearest exit and got down those stairs so fu*kin fast. I was actually happy at that point in the dream because I know I couldn't do some of that maneuvering in real life. Finally, like 5 stories down, I went outside and there was a small army of n*ggas and they just started unloading on a bunch of students. In order to avoid being shot I just laid down and played dead. This went on for like a minute straight, then all the shooters got out of there. When I got up off the floor there were a bunch of people still up and screaming, running around and sh*t, but also a bunch of people dead. The authorities came in to organize the victims and I couldn't find my brother or my cousin. I was crying my fu*kin eyes out thinking they were shot. When none of them were in the outside staging area I went to the temporary morgue they had set up in the old music hall, and there they were. The weird thing is that they had to string the bodies up like pieces of meat because there were so many of them. I collapsed to the floor and cried some more, but one by one the bodies started coming back to life and everyone was up and walking around, and there my brother and cousin were.

I woke up and the dream was over. I am a fu*kin lunatic.
man what the hell was wrong with you?!
 5 years ago '12        #67
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
So it's called Sleep paralysis ... I thought the devil was trying to take my soul
 5 years ago '08        #68
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
when i was little my recurring dream was like i was flying through space narrowly dodging meteors and sh*t over and over again... *sigh
 5 years ago '10        #69
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 TheMindOf said:
You ever be in a dream, but halfway through you realized its a dream and just start d!cking around?
I be on that sh*t just last week had one Im like this a dream then I started lookin around and seen this lil white chick thatI knowin real life always wanted to fu*k her so I did in the dream but I couldn't feel sh*t but she enjoyed it tho
 5 years ago '06        #70
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
I had a nightmare about a scary Jamaican lady trying to k!ll me. I panicked and she had me boxed in a corner. I was trying to wake myself up but I couldn't....so I tried to fu*k her, right there on the floor and I woke up in seconds.

Now I know what to do next time I'm being chased by a monster
 5 years ago '10        #71
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 DominicanLou said:
I had a nightmare about a scary Jamaican lady trying to k!ll me. I panicked and she had me boxed in a corner. I was trying to wake myself up but I couldn't....so I tried to fu*k her, right there on the floor and I woke up in seconds.

Now I know what to do next time I'm being chased by a monster
 5 years ago '04        #72
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 LowaEastSide5 said:
i stay having dreams about my teeth falling out
Same here my dude... I be waking up checking to see if my teeth are still there..sh*ts a trip.. my girl says I grind my teeth when I sleep too
 5 years ago '06        #73
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #74
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
I always dream that Im at baseball practice and my high school coach is telling the team that were going to keep running because we showed up late to practice. We run laps around the field and as soon as we stop I wake up. And when I wake up I feel tired as fu*k. Hate that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #75
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
What about jail time ?
 5 years ago '04        #76
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 TheMindOf said:
You ever be in a dream, but halfway through you realized its a dream and just start d!cking around?
thats the thing, its not a "dream" you're in the astral plane... you die there, you die in this physical realm as well. or even if you get detached...
 5 years ago '12        #77
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 memphis10 said:
thats the thing, its not a "dream" you're in the astral plane... you die there, you die in this physical realm as well. or even if you get detached...
n*gga what ? 😳
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy