Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 darealvelle said:
Nah sleep paralysis is worse than a nightmare bruh. Seeing demons when i open up my eyes.
Lmao, I've yet to experience that myself.. I mean I've gone into sleep paralysis but never seen demons. Although the very last experience I had, felt like Shang Tsung was pulling my soul out my body. I couldn't tell if I was doing that myself or what. I just kept calm and it stopped
 5 years ago '11        #42
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 4495 4495
All i kno i get sleep paralysis majority of the time if i sleep on my back. Ive been getting it since i was like 14, im 25 now. I swore i thought i was choosing to be one of satans minions or something.
 01-24-2013, 10:47 PM         #43
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

I know I'm not the only one who right clicked/viewed image

i didnt...

i drug the picture up to where the other tabs were
 5 years ago '04        #44
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 darealvelle said:
All i kno i get sleep paralysis majority of the time if i sleep on my back. Ive been getting it since i was like 14, im 25 now. I swore i thought i was choosing to be one of satans minions or something.
Nah my dude, if/when it happens again just embrace it and stay calm.. if u drop the fear it's actually a pretty intense ride
 5 years ago '05        #45
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
being chased... had this one for along time.
had it so many times i'm getting good at hooding or escaping everytime haha
once i grew up i actually found ways to k!ll the ppl chasing me
 5 years ago '11        #46
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I have never had any of these nightmares before
 01-24-2013, 11:19 PM         #47
N E R D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall some insidious a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #48
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
i was able to start lucid dreaming at a young age

its a must to be genuinely sleepy and comfortable. its not about trying to fall asleep, but being able to stay mentally alert in the midst of transitioning from wakefulness to being asleep. when i first figured out what i was doing, i would purposely try to narrate a movie-like scenario in my head, and after so long of thinking and thinking, you drift into your sleep.

at that point, once you fall asleep, you get to lucidity. you realize that you are not necessarily doing the narration (thinking) to make things happen, but they are happening at your own will

one of the things to remember when you're lucid dreaming is that doing too much in the dream, kinda like mentally overworking yourself, will make you wake up. the wake up isnt like a jolt back to reality, but you'll be able to feel yourself slipping back into you're body. its good to sleep right next to a fan, so you'll be able to recognize the sound of the fan and stop thinking so much before you wake all the way up

lastly, embrace the sleep paralysis - it becomes a common happenstance when trying to lucid dream (especially when you accidentally think yourself back to wakefulness). my sleep paralysis' were weird, it'd make my whole body feel warm and vibration-y
 5 years ago '04        #49
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
To anyone afraid of sleep paralysis, it's easy to overcome that fear. I was seeing demons and sh*t too at first, but all you have to do is calm down and ignore them. Hell, sometimes I just start clowning them and it pisses them off, and after that you realize they are harmless. When you find yourself in that state, just relax and start meditating. Imagine your soul, or a ghost like figure of yourself, leaving your body and you pretty much take control of that and do whatever you want (called out of body experience). It's some crazy a.ss sh*t but it will be the most eye-opening and fun experience you'll probably have. Literally anything is possible and it all feels so real. I wish I could more regularly force myself into a lucid dream but it seems random for me. I get to do it at least once a month. There are some techniques out there you can use to force it but my sleeping schedule isn't built to try them often.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
I've been having nightmares of being chased by my high school resource officer for years... I haven't sold sh*t in years! And the teeth falling out sh*t... Damn I've had them, that sh*t weird... None of the causes fit for me, but the dreams stand out.
 5 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
To anyone afraid of sleep paralysis, it's easy to overcome that fear. I was seeing demons and sh*t too at first, but all you have to do is calm down and ignore them. Hell, sometimes I just start clowning them and it pisses them off, and after that you realize they are harmless. When you find yourself in that state, just relax and start meditating. Imagine your soul, or a ghost like figure of yourself, leaving your body and you pretty much take control of that and do whatever you want (called out of body experience). It's some crazy a.ss sh*t but it will be the most eye-opening and fun experience you'll probably have. Literally anything is possible and it all feels so real. I wish I could more regularly force myself into a lucid dream but it seems random for me. I get to do it at least once a month. There are some techniques out there you can use to force it but my sleeping schedule isn't built to try them often.
You left out the most important part... Mushrooms.
 5 years ago '10        #52
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 LowaEastSide5 said:
i stay having dreams about my teeth falling out
They always come off one by one in my dreams. sh*t always has me like when I wake up.
 5 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Cezaroh said:
Worst one I had was that I was still inn high school and I was strugling to graduate.I woke up like fu*k I have to get to school im late.I got up ran to the showers and remembered I graduated 4 years ago
sh*t, I get this too... I must be completely mentally fu*ked, based on three straight replies based on the same issues, lol.
 5 years ago '12        #54
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 TeddiGramz said:
I have had Jason chase me a few times in my dreams...... Everybody around me died though.. I never get k!lled....

What that mean?
You can't die in a dream. If you do you wake up

ricengravy said:
lol those the best ones i run and look for the nearest female
 01-25-2013, 01:05 AM         #55
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I had a being chased dream. I was in a school and for some reason these gang members started trying to point me out, I hit the fu*kin floor running to the nearest exit and got down those stairs so fu*kin fast. I was actually happy at that point in the dream because I know I couldn't do some of that maneuvering in real life. Finally, like 5 stories down, I went outside and there was a small army of n*ggas and they just started unloading on a bunch of students. In order to avoid being shot I just laid down and played dead. This went on for like a minute straight, then all the shooters got out of there. When I got up off the floor there were a bunch of people still up and screaming, running around and sh*t, but also a bunch of people dead. The authorities came in to organize the victims and I couldn't find my brother or my cousin. I was crying my fu*kin eyes out thinking they were shot. When none of them were in the outside staging area I went to the temporary morgue they had set up in the old music hall, and there they were. The weird thing is that they had to string the bodies up like pieces of meat because there were so many of them. I collapsed to the floor and cried some more, but one by one the bodies started coming back to life and everyone was up and walking around, and there my brother and cousin were.

I woke up and the dream was over. I am a fu*kin lunatic.
damn my n*gga!!!!! you got some sh*t on ya mind...lol
 5 years ago '07        #56
daddy21 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 53 53
I have dreams of my teeth falling out and every time someone close to my family dies. Idk why? I always call my mom and later we find out a family member or friend is ill. I started writing down my dreams and connecting them to my life and I started to get creeped out.
 01-25-2013, 01:22 AM         #57
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4o 0z said:
i was able to start lucid dreaming at a young age

its a must to be genuinely sleepy and comfortable. its not about trying to fall asleep, but being able to stay mentally alert in the midst of transitioning from wakefulness to being asleep. when i first figured out what i was doing, i would purposely try to narrate a movie-like scenario in my head, and after so long of thinking and thinking, you drift into your sleep.

at that point, once you fall asleep, you get to lucidity. you realize that you are not necessarily doing the narration (thinking) to make things happen, but they are happening at your own will

one of the things to remember when you're lucid dreaming is that doing too much in the dream, kinda like mentally overworking yourself, will make you wake up. the wake up isnt like a jolt back to reality, but you'll be able to feel yourself slipping back into you're body. its good to sleep right next to a fan, so you'll be able to recognize the sound of the fan and stop thinking so much before you wake all the way up

lastly, embrace the sleep paralysis - it becomes a common happenstance when trying to lucid dream (especially when you accidentally think yourself back to wakefulness). my sleep paralysis' were weird, it'd make my whole body feel warm and vibration-y

not gonna lie. think i went through this subconsciously. i mean i had the hots for my boss but would never really approach her...and we were about to do somethin at her house...she said i need to talk to you in private, grabbed my hand i fu*kin woke up!!! im like damn!!!!

fu*k this! go back to sleep n*gga. concentrate on the last thought of the dream...and there we are. she said stop teasing and go ahead and stick it in all the way; im ready!!!! lol. next thing i know im in there and my d!ck broke i soon wake up and notice im checkin for my sh*t!!!!

couldnt help thinking...she might want me more than i want her...bi*ch gimme my d!ck back!!!
 01-25-2013, 01:27 AM         #58
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidd247 said:
Lmao, I've yet to experience that myself.. I mean I've gone into sleep paralysis but never seen demons. Although the very last experience I had, felt like Shang Tsung was pulling my soul out my body. I couldn't tell if I was doing that myself or what. I just kept calm and it stopped
went through this before bro...its like somebody is pulling on me and im kicking and sh*t. or you ever feel like ur levitating over your bed? just suspended in air and you cant move? creeepy huh? im like damn i need jesus!! im goin to church on sunday...lol
 5 years ago '05        #59
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
being chased by a fu*king cheetah is a cool thing.I enjoyed it
or falling down from a building gives me a nice feeling.

I hate nightmares,where you get scared by some weird monsters

edit: s3x dreams are the best btw

Last edited by Trakboy; 01-25-2013 at 09:43 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 3891 3891
Man, i am constantly running in my dreams. Always something trying to catch and k!ll me. i need to get my life together.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy