Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2013, 09:11 PM         #21
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys ever dream of girls that are hot but you've never ever seen them before in real life? Wonder what that means.

TheMindOf said:
You ever be in a dream, but halfway through you realized its a dream and just start d!cking around?
Yea but by then it's too late and I have to wake up for work
 01-24-2013, 09:17 PM         #22
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #23
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782

[pic - click to view]

I know I'm not the only one who right clicked/viewed image

5 years ago '04        #24
brjaynes 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 0 0
 123456 said:
I've had that dream at least once a month the past 5 years. sh*t is weird. At first, I was never able to punch the person and they'd end up beating my a.ss. But now when I get those dreams, I'm able to hit them but it takes a while to do it and I'm still goin in slow motion.

Yeah I have that dream a lot myself. Same way you described it and it's been going on for years also.

I also have great dreams when I win the lottery and stash some money like close by in a drawer. I wake up and see there is no money in there. Then a few hours go by and I buy a lottery ticket. I always lose. :/
 01-24-2013, 09:44 PM         #25
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You ever be in a dream, but halfway through you realized its a dream and just start d!cking around?
lucid dream? i want to so bad

Qbert said:
What about trying to punch somebody, but the punch flows like you're under water. I hate that feeling. They also said nothing about night terrors.
I read that it is due to feeling helpless. Self esteem and confidence issue.
 youduglas said:
i have dreams like this all the time.
also, chasing someone but feeling like im running up a hill made of quick sand.

someone else said about having a dream and realizing its a dream and start fu*king around.
i do that a lot too. not fu*k around, but actually try to control what happends.

i need one of these:

lucky n*gga
 ricengravy said:
lol those the best ones i run and look for the nearest female
what do u do, r*pe her?
 01-24-2013, 09:45 PM         #26
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qbert said:
What about trying to punch somebody, but the punch flows like you're under water. I hate that feeling. They also said nothing about night terrors.
I always have those also where it doesn't even affect the person when u hit them
 5 years ago '07        #27
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,374 | Props total: 66 66
 BBhiphop said:
I must be mentally ill...I dream about k!lling or being k!lled often as fu*k ==
 DETOX2010 said:
I've been chased by zombies in the future big cities
same here
 5 years ago '05        #28
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 Qbert said:
yoooo i hate that sh*t i be about to rock somebody in the dream and it has like no effect on the person ... i get to control my dreams some time but then i wake up
 5 years ago '04        #29
jpw_15 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
 DarkSidesHero said:
You guys ever dream of girls that are hot but you've never ever seen them before in real life? Wonder what that means.
probably a face you saw on tv or sumthin .. or maybe someone from your past life, if u believe in that sh*t but i heard somewhere that ur mind cant create new faces ...
 5 years ago '05        #30
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 TheMindOf said:
What about during the same dream, your trying to wake up but you can't. Your just stuck frozen in bed. Happened to me a few times, there's a word for it can't think of it right now.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

I know I'm not the only one who right clicked/viewed image

Nope, I just did.
 5 years ago '11        #32
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4473 4473
 Chalky said:
yo know lie in 6 grade i had a Dream the power rangers was f!ghting jason in my back alley

i was like jason seen me in the cut like fredo and i straight just
Damn that sound like an epic a.ss dream right there. Morphing time on jasons punk a.ss. How was jason handling tommy homie?
 5 years ago '04        #33
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Peter Griffin said:
What about during the same dream, your trying to wake up but you can't. Your just stuck frozen in bed. Happened to me a few times, there's a word for it can't think of it right now.
Sleep paralysis.. and not to scare you, but you're close to having an OBE (out of body experience) in that state. Something you should explore in fact

I can say I haven't had a nightmare or dream I'd consider weird/scary/trippy in years.. I'm glad this post came up because I used to have dreams such as most of you've posted, especially f!ghting but not being able to hit/hurt whom I'm f!ghting.

I do some meditating, maybe once every other day or so. And ever since I've started this, my dreams are more-so euphoric and very random. Most of the time I just catch myself in situations around a bunch of people I may/may not know. Forests, Oceans and such. It's weird because I can never see myself, just my surroundings.
 5 years ago '06        #34
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,454 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Qbert said:
Yo i dont dream but the whole time i was reading this i was thinking about one dream where i started swinging on some n*gga in the back of the car but them hit felt like i was punching sand... made me feel weak as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #35
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4473 4473
 kidd247 said:
Sleep paralysis.. and not to scare you, but you're close to having an OBE (out of body experience) in that state. Something you should explore in fact

I can say I haven't had a nightmare or dream I'd consider weird/scary/trippy in years.. I'm glad this post came up because I used to have dreams such as most of you've posted, especially f!ghting but not being able to hit/hurt whom I'm f!ghting.

I do some meditating, maybe once every other day or so. And ever since I've started this, my dreams are more-so euphoric and very random. Most of the time I just catch myself in situations around a bunch of people I may/may not know. Forests, Oceans and such. It's weird because I can never see myself, just my surroundings.
Nah sleep paralysis is worse than a nightmare bruh. Seeing demons when i open up my eyes.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,222 | Props total: 5030 5030
i get chased

and i fly

and i get in royal rumble sized f!ghts
 01-24-2013, 10:30 PM         #37
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm chased almost every night, none of these others ever happen. Might have to think about this
 01-24-2013, 10:30 PM         #38
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also have the craziest dreams when I have a fever
 5 years ago '06        #39
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Worst one I had was that I was still inn high school and I was strugling to graduate.I woke up like fu*k I have to get to school im late.I got up ran to the showers and remembered I graduated 4 years ago
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 darealvelle said:
Nah sleep paralysis is worse than a nightmare bruh. Seeing demons when i open up my eyes.
I suffer from sleep paralysis. But how it's always been explained to me is that it's because I'm a light sleeper.

Also it'll happen if your eyes open while you're asleep. Apparently it takes your brain 3 minutes or so to wake up.

So when you wake up regularly, your brain has already been awake for 3-5 mins, but sleep paralysis comes from when you wake up before your brain does.

It's been happening to me since I was a kid. It's still uncomfortable (to say the least) every time it happens.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy