PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Jesszman said:
Can't believe you let me get to you this much.
You don't bother me at all...I just don't like you
 5 years ago '07        #42
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 235 235

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #43
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22203 22203
 ShintaX said:

[pic - click to view]

Jeezman, please do me a favour. Stop posting in this thread, learn how to shut the fu*k up. You reply to every fu*king thing on here and it's annoying.
 5 years ago '05        #44
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2491 2491
that WIDI tech would be tha sh*t if it can do what it says properly.
 5 years ago '11        #45
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
You don't bother me at all...I just don't like you
When you threaten to post my parental guardian's whereabouts, that's bothered. It's more pathetic than bothered, but whatever. You shouldn't let somebody on the Internet get under your skin that much. There's an ignore button for a reason. You're a mod DIO, you should be setting an example for the rest of the users in this section. Anyway, not tryna get my parents k!lled because somebody has beef with me on the Net.
 5 years ago '05        #46
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Jesszman said:
When you threaten to post my parental guardian's whereabouts, that's bothered. It's more pathetic than bothered, but whatever. You shouldn't let somebody on the Internet get under your skin that much. There's an ignore button for a reason. You're a mod DIO, you should be setting an example for the rest of the users in this section. Anyway, not tryna get my parents k!lled because somebody has beef with me on the Net.
jesszman just fu*king stop it already you got exposed for being a fu*king troll, amongst other things, so anything you say will be worth sh*t. users going to look at your post and laugh for now on because of what happened today.
 5 years ago '04        #47
space
space
lol noone would k!ll your parents... paranoid much?

LMAO @ setting an example because i'm a mod...I'm a MOD who can't even fully be a MOD because people like you bi*ch and moan and complain when we delete your threads, or edit posts...so they bi*ch and complain to Ronnie who doesn't like us to Delete anything or edit anything anymore because the "member's get pissed off their threads were deleted" so all we "Mods" can do are merge threads or move them to the streets...so yeah some example I have to set...and like I said you don't bother me I just don't like you... You are far from under my skin...it's just pathetic that i'm white and i'm still blacker than you... You should set an example for the rest of the gay people on BX and log off...
 01-23-2013, 09:54 PM         #48
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a MOD who can't even fully be a MOD because people like you bi*ch and moan and complain when we delete your threads, or edit posts...so they bi*ch and complain to Ronnie who doesn't like us to Delete anything or edit anything anymore because the "member's get pissed off their threads were deleted"
Thats the biggest problem right there.
 5 years ago '05        #49
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
lol noone would k!ll your parents... paranoid much?

LMAO @ setting an example because i'm a mod...I'm a MOD who can't even fully be a MOD because people like you bi*ch and moan and complain when we delete your threads, or edit posts...so they bi*ch and complain to Ronnie who doesn't like us to Delete anything or edit anything anymore because the "member's get pissed off their threads were deleted" so all we "Mods" can do are merge threads or move them to the streets...so yeah some example I have to set...and like I said you don't bother me I just don't like you... You are far from under my skin...it's just pathetic that i'm white and i'm still blacker than you... You should set an example for the rest of the gay people on BX and log off...
yup no one threatened his family

but like you said in the thread before ronnie deleted it jesszman its all fun and games. are u still enjoying it?????

and word of advice you and your friends are fu*king stupid for leaving your social media network accounts set to open for a basic google search.
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Thats the biggest problem right there.
Yep...I agree man...

too many pussies and f*ggots posting now...instead of dudes who can nut up and not cry because their got deleted or edited... so they report it and it's bullsh*t...

"what ever happened to getting a good old fashioned passionate a.ss whooping and getting your shoes coat and your hat tooken" - Eminem... truest sh*t said
 5 years ago '05        #51
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yep...I agree man...

too many pussies and f*ggots posting now...instead of dudes who can nut up and not cry because their got deleted or edited... so they report it and it's bullsh*t...

"what ever happened to getting a good old fashioned passionate a.ss whooping and getting your shoes coat and your hat tooken" - Eminem... truest sh*t said
yup reason why the section turned to sh*t fu*king shame like i said we had some stability before this bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #52
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
yup reason why the section turned to sh*t fu*king shame like i said we had some stability before this bullsh*t.
Ban Jeezman and start over :).

Problem solved.
 5 years ago '12        #53
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
There's a rumor that sony is getting rid of the dualshock controller & replace it with a touchscreen. I saw it on ign the other day. Will post if i can find it.
 5 years ago '12        #54
space
space
 bkkid92 said:
There's a rumor that sony is getting rid of the dualshock controller & replace it with a touchscreen. I saw it on ign the other day. Will post if i can find it.
It's on the 2nd page more than likely.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 bkkid92 said:
Yeah, we were speculating about that yesterday i think. Hopefully they're smart with this. I'd like something Wii U ish with good multi-tasking abilities. That or just let me use my Vita as the controller and I'd be satisfied.
 5 years ago '12        #56
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
 5 years ago '05        #57
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1359 1359
why the fu*k would they make the top so stupid looking
rest looks ok
hope xbox comes correct
 5 years ago '04        #58
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
yep, this sh*t gonna be $700...lmao
 5 years ago '13        #59
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
looks decent. idk what the wireless multiple tv action would be for, since most gaming is done multiplayer online. the new blu ray update looks dope. im looking forward to seeing what the retail ps4 will have in store
 5 years ago '08        #60
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
PS fan but just dont like the way it looks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy