PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
No they aren't stop posting Denai

I love me some Playstation! Not only does this PS4 concept have a natural and believable aesthetic evolution from the PS3, but it is composed of 60% recyclable materials, making it a much greener choice. It also uses 0 watts in standby mode, and with its ECO Restart function games can be saved, the console turned off, and turned back on to resume exactly where the user left off without the need for a full start up, reducing energy waste and prolonging the life of the unit.Further, the unit will automatically shut off primary power after each 30 minute period of playtime and draw energy from it’s rechargeable battery for 5 minutes. The same feature also a.ssists in preventing data loss during a power outage.

The unit connects wirelessly to any DPConnect TV, detecting the appropriate screen resolution as well as identifying the audio output, all in under 4 milliseconds so it’s ready to roll directly after being removed from the box.

Other features include: -1.5TB HDD, Full 3D 4K2K compatible, DLNA, DPhdmi (HDMI Connect), 3D Blu-ray (Blu Ray “DEUCE” Compatible, 3 times more data than the classic blu ray disc), USB 3.0, DPConnect Bravia Sync, Qriocity, Sony Ericsson sync, Cloud Saving, live TV, and even applications for weather, widgets, Gamespot, news, and more!

Designer: Joseph Dumary

Read more at

Yep
 5 years ago '04        #22
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
I wonder if they will have tv bundle with this sh*t?
 5 years ago '06        #23
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
All my sources say it will look closer to this, but it'll be black.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #24
space
space
space
 King Dutch said:
All my sources say it will look closer to this, but it'll be black.

[pic - click to view]

I heard they're going with a new DualShock design

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #25
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
Most likely it will copy the GOAT Wii U

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2013, 08:23 PM         #26
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:

I love me some Playstation! Not only does this PS4 concept have a natural and believable aesthetic evolution from the PS3, but it is composed of 60% recyclable materials, making it a much greener choice. It also uses 0 watts in standby mode, and with its ECO Restart function games can be saved, the console turned off, and turned back on to resume exactly where the user left off without the need for a full start up, reducing energy waste and prolonging the life of the unit.Further, the unit will automatically shut off primary power after each 30 minute period of playtime and draw energy from it’s rechargeable battery for 5 minutes. The same feature also a.ssists in preventing data loss during a power outage.

The unit connects wirelessly to any DPConnect TV, detecting the appropriate screen resolution as well as identifying the audio output, all in under 4 milliseconds so it’s ready to roll directly after being removed from the box.

Other features include: -1.5TB HDD, Full 3D 4K2K compatible, DLNA, DPhdmi (HDMI Connect), 3D Blu-ray (Blu Ray “DEUCE” Compatible, 3 times more data than the classic blu ray disc), USB 3.0, DPConnect Bravia Sync, Qriocity, Sony Ericsson sync, Cloud Saving, live TV, and even applications for weather, widgets, Gamespot, news, and more!

Designer: Joseph Dumary

Read more at

Yep

Nope.
 5 years ago '07        #28
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
wireless hdmi
 5 years ago '06        #29
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
The features on that hopefully they're true
 01-23-2013, 09:13 PM         #30
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
I heard they're going with a new DualShock design

[pic - click to view]

I'm sure that D-Pad will still better than the X720
 5 years ago '12        #31
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Are you fu*king serious? Ronnie needs to get rid of this section.
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
 5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
So Ronnie is supposed to get rid of an entire section on his website because of a post?... yeah that's smart business
 5 years ago '07        #34
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
Everything until now is rumors it no matter if it comes from kotaku, ign or the guys that have the developer kits.

but if that is the design indeed is going to be a real bi*ch for them to try to come with the
ps4 slim 2 years after it release.
 5 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
So Ronnie is supposed to get rid of an entire section on his website because of a post?... yeah that's smart business
When the section is full of absolutely nothing but people talking about one guy while just not ignoring him, it's good business.

Delete this fu*king thread. You're the mod and you made a troll thread.
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
space
 ShintaX said:
Everything until now is rumors it no matter if it comes from kotaku, ign or the guys that have the developer kits.

but if that is the design indeed is going to be a real bi*ch for them to try to come with the
ps4 slim 2 years after it release.
The PS4 Slim will be a piece of paper with a drawing of a power button.

ThePainkiller said:
When the section is full of absolutely nothing but people talking about one guy while just not ignoring him, it's good business.

Do other mods on here do this?
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:

First off this section isn't full of anybody talking about one guy...

and secondly I dont know who you think you are Patna...but you better change your tone talking to me like that before you get Jessey Danai Nettey'd up in this bi*ch... I ain't deleting anything especially not because you told me too... and this isn't a troll thread...the pics of the PS 4 might be concept but the rest of the pics are actual photo's of what Sony has patented and is at least contemplating making...it CLEARLY says the retail version of the console and the controller won't look like the pics, but they are form a Dev kit 90 page PDF...so how is this a troll thread?
 5 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 Jesszman said:
The PS4 Slim will be a piece of paper with a drawing of a power button.

Do other mods on here do this?
Don't make me break out your parents name and home address up in this bi*ch...AM held back I wont' princess...
 5 years ago '12        #39
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
First off this section isn't full of anybody talking about one guy...

and secondly I dont know who you think you are Patna...but you better change your tone talking to me like that before you get Jessey Danai Nettey'd up in this bi*ch... I ain't deleting anything especially not because you told me too... and this isn't a troll thread...the pics of the PS 4 might be concept but the rest of the pics are actual photo's of what Sony has patented and is at least contemplating making...it CLEARLY says the retail version of the console and the controller won't look like the pics, but they are form a Dev kit 90 page PDF...so how is this a troll thread?
This isn't on NeoGaf, so this is false.

Also Kotaku is known to troll Playstation of all things. Be careful what you post.
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Don't make me break out your parents name and home address up in this bi*ch...AM held back I wont' princess...
Can't believe you let me get to you this much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy