PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

most viewed right now
 56
Marvel Universe - Is It About To Get BIGGER?
2 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Drake’s ‘Views’ Gets Mixed Reviews Less Than 24 Hours After Release
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NFL 5 worst picks of Day 2 of the 2016 NFL draft
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Drake talking about Nicki in Views from 6
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #1
6326 pageviews
79 comments


Da Ill One|M 4386 heat pts4386
space
avatar space
space
$44,220 | Props total: 938 938
PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.
 

 
This is the Dev kit NOT THE FINAL RETAIL LOOK OF THE CONSOLE OR CONTROLLER


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 Source


Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-23-2013 at 03:09 PM..

top in section
 30
51 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
 23
165 comments
top in sports
most viewed right now
 14
22 comments
top in thotties

 

 
 
 
 3 years ago '08        #3
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 3 3
So I can play madden or whatever on 1 system and 2 tvs?
No spilt screen
 
 3 years ago '13        #4
Vercetti 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$4,080 | Props total: 615 615
Looks dope as fck.
 
 3 years ago '10        #5
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 5 5
nice.
 
 01-23-2013, 04:02 PM         #6
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


ug ... fukin ... ly

and that controller .... WTF just NO
 
 3 years ago '12        #7
MischiefTooReal 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,928 | Props total: 695 695
 esneffoelgnairt said:


ug ... fukin ... ly

and that controller .... WTF just NO
PS4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

 
 01-23-2013, 04:19 PM         #8
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddMischief said:
PS4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

yeah I can read as*hole, and it changes nothing. Ill rephrase so the general boxden moron can understand

THOSE PICTURES UP THERE IN THIS THREAD ARE UGLY, I DO NOT LIKE THEM OR THE CONTROLLER REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A DEV KIT AND NOT FINALIZED

 
 3 years ago '11        #9
Jesszman 2205 heat pts2205
space
space
space
$29,830 | Props total: 0 0
Those aren't dev kit photos. Those are concept photos that were first made in 2011.
 
 3 years ago '13        #10
Vercetti 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$4,080 | Props total: 615 615
 esneffoelgnairt said:
yeah I can read as*hole, and it changes nothing. Ill rephrase so the general boxden moron can understand

THOSE PICTURES UP THERE IN THIS THREAD ARE UGLY, I DO NOT LIKE THEM OR THE CONTROLLER REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A DEV KIT AND NOT FINALIZED

it ain't that serious.
 
 3 years ago '06        #11
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,423 | Props total: 13 13
 Jesszman said:
Those aren't dev kit photos. Those are concept photos that were first made in 2011.
Detective Jesszman. Nice find. Who knows what they really look like...
 
 3 years ago '11        #12
Jesszman 2205 heat pts2205
space
space
space
$29,830 | Props total: 0 0
 King Dutch said:
Detective Jesszman. Nice find. Who knows what they really look like...
Thanks. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that though. Albeit with some changes. That thing doesn't look too backpack friendly. Look like it'd break with the slightest bit of pressure.


Last edited by Jesszman; 01-23-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 
 3 years ago '04        #13
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 86 86
 Jesszman said:
Thanks. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that though. Albeit with some changes. That thing doesn't look too backpack friendly. Look like it'd brake with the slightest bit of pressure.
"backpack friendly"

 
 3 years ago '09        #14
dadon85 90 heat pts90
space
space
space
$20,011 | Props total: 540 540
I'm excited. Next gen Leggo. More info soon
 
 3 years ago '11        #15
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 11 11


not mad at it.

even if it is just old concept art.
 
 3 years ago '06        #16
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,423 | Props total: 13 13
 Jesszman said:
Thanks. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that though. Albeit with some changes. That thing doesn't look too backpack friendly. Look like it'd break with the slightest bit of pressure.
"backpack friendly" WTF are you talking about? You plan on traveling with it??? Thats how n*ggas get robbed. Let me see you on the bus wit a backpack, you aint hiding nothing. I can smell a playstation from a mile a way. I'll slap the sh*t outta you wit my Wii - mote nunchuck, take your belongings, and be at home playing No Mo Kony before you wake up.
 
 3 years ago '11        #17
Jesszman 2205 heat pts2205
space
space
space
$29,830 | Props total: 0 0
 King Dutch said:
"backpack friendly" WTF are you talking about? You plan on traveling with it??? Thats how n*ggas get robbed. Let me see you on the bus wit a backpack, you aint hiding nothing. I can smell a playstation from a mile a way. I'll slap the sh*t outta you wit my Wii - mote nunchuck, take your belongings, and be at home playing No Mo Kony before you wake up.


But yeah. Since I'm in college, I got home a lot so I dont want a console that's going to break during the drive.
 
 3 years ago '04        #18
deziking 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$16,592 | Props total: 161 161
 _JAY_ said:
So I can play madden or whatever on 1 system and 2 tvs?
No spilt screen
Mean you have to have a tv that will support it from what the pictures are saying.
 
 3 years ago '11        #19
Jesszman 2205 heat pts2205
space
space
space
$29,830 | Props total: 0 0
The pictures are fake....
 
 3 years ago '04        #20
Da Ill One|M 4386 heat pts4386
space
avatar space
space
$44,220 | Props total: 938 938
No they aren't stop posting Denai
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 😇️almost scrapped her.
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Apr 28 - Toronto rapper killed days after dropping a diss song
90 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside All Naturel n Pokin!
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Two Toronto gang members kidnapped, forced to play Russian roulette
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside People on this island kill anyone that comes ashore
232 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Full civil war airport scene is out there (screens inside no link)
54 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Desiigner Bodies Acapella Freestyle On TimWestwoodTV!
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside man filming girls ass gets called out by crowd
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy