Asap Rocky swagged the f%$k out

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2013, 08:21 AM         #81
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ProLogic said:
When I see things like this, I ask myself... "How do these guys feel when they wake up, look in their closet, and decide to put on a dress?"

I mean....wut?
I went back up to NY last week to visit some fam & friends & sh*t. I deadass saw a n*gga rockin' black tights (like how the shorties be wearing to workout out in)the high construct timb joints, a scarf, & this tight a.ss bright orange nautica bubble. Just hard not to notice this brotha. n*ggas was chillin on Gun Hill Rd homeboy bumbin cigarettes & sh*t every person walking by. Young cat too. smh
I guess you cant really hate on these n*ggas though. Growing up we'd see all kinda goofy a.ss sh*t in the projects. Especially in the late 80s.
 5 years ago '05        #82
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I went back up to NY last week to visit some fam & friends & sh*t. I deadass saw a n*gga rockin' black tights (like how the shorties be wearing to workout out in)the high construct timb joints, a scarf, & this tight a.ss bright orange nautica bubble. Just hard not to notice this brotha. n*ggas was chillin on Gun Hill Rd homeboy bumbin cigarettes & sh*t every person walking by. Young cat too. smh
I guess you cant really hate on these n*ggas though. Growing up we'd see all kinda goofy a.ss sh*t in the projects. Especially in the late 80s.
but come on, goofy sh*t in the late 80's and early to mid 90's was brand names, the styles usually were similar (baggy sh*t), the sh*t that made a n*gga weird back then was...

*Style of Hair Cut
*Brands of Clothing
*Slang

now, n*ggas going balls-to-the-walls in women attire and thinking the sh*t is acceptable.

Now if you're gay and you wear it, I won't knock you or even make a comment on it, why? because your psyche is feminine and you doing what feminine kat's do.

BUT if you saying you "getting bi*ches", selling pack after pack, stay with the pistola and sh*t BUT rocking feminine attire....we gone have a slight issue.
 01-24-2013, 09:14 AM         #83
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
but come on, goofy sh*t in the late 80's and early to mid 90's was brand names, the styles usually were similar (baggy sh*t), the sh*t that made a n*gga weird back then was...

*Style of Hair Cut
*Brands of Clothing
*Slang

now, n*ggas going balls-to-the-walls in women attire and thinking the sh*t is acceptable.

Now if you're gay and you wear it, I won't knock you or even make a comment on it, why? because your psyche is feminine and you doing what feminine kat's do.

BUT if you saying you "getting bi*ches", selling pack after pack, stay with the pistola and sh*t BUT rocking feminine attire....we gone have a slight issue.
I'm just sayin'...
At the end of the day, muthafuhkas gonna wear what they want. Crazy lookin' n*ggas ain't hurtin' nobody. Back in the day, you see a n*gga out in the street wearing a goddamn skirt odds are that n*gga aint all there, stay away from his a.ss!
 5 years ago '04        #84
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
 abgoT said:
you mispelled f*gged out

5 years ago '05        #85
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I'm just sayin'...
At the end of the day, muthafuhkas gonna wear what they want. Crazy lookin' n*ggas ain't hurtin' nobody. Back in the day, you see a n*gga out in the street wearing a goddamn skirt odds are that n*gga aint all there, stay away from his a.ss!
true lol,

but now-a-days, the younger generations being led to the slaughter thinking this sh*t is kool.

IM TELLING YA'LL n*ggaS, sooner or later a n*gga going to get caught sucking d!ck and it's going to be a huge fu*king scandal but then he or his p.r. will say some sh*t along the lines of "We all soldiers out here right, this how the Roman's use to get down and they conquered Mmmmaaadddd countries" and stupid lil n*ggas gone be doing that gay sh*t.

again, if u gay u gay, i aint knocking it. but these rappers these days seem like they have a secret homo agenda on the table.
 5 years ago '07        #86
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
are y'all for real? A lot of you dudes sound insecure. Would y'all rather him have on a baggy tall tee, baggy jeans and team jordan's with his fitted to the side?
 5 years ago '04        #87
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1423 1423
wow, that's swag these days

lawd
 5 years ago '05        #88
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Blaze332 said:
are y'all for real? A lot of you dudes sound insecure. Would y'all rather him have on a baggy tall tee, baggy jeans and team jordan's with his fitted to the side?
THIS sh*t ALWAYS k!lls me,

n*gga do some homoesque sh*t, you call it out and all of a sudden n*ggas "insecure" lol.

smh, the excuses stans make.
 01-24-2013, 09:52 AM         #89
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
true lol,

but now-a-days, the younger generations being led to the slaughter thinking this sh*t is kool.

IM TELLING YA'LL n*ggaS, sooner or later a n*gga going to get caught sucking d!ck and it's going to be a huge fu*king scandal but then he or his p.r. will say some sh*t along the lines of "We all soldiers out here right, this how the Roman's use to get down and they conquered Mmmmaaadddd countries" and stupid lil n*ggas gone be doing that gay sh*t.

again, if u gay u gay, i aint knocking it. but these rappers these days seem like they have a secret homo agenda on the table.
Yeah. I don't really have no thoughts or anything on that gay sh*t. n*ggas wanna lick balls and sh*t then good for them. My nephew already gettin' his Pepe Le Pew on with these little chick-a-deez so all's good on the eastern front. Every generation in Hip Hop has some kinda fad or crazy a.ss M.O. I'm honestly not surprised at anything anymore. I do find myself double takin' like a mug though when I see a grown a.ss man dressed like one of my aunts though.
 5 years ago '05        #90
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
A$AP gettin' his MJ on

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Side note: This man-skirt trend is one of the worst Hip-Hop trends ever smfh

Whats the next sh!t, daisy dukes & lip gloss? gtfoh A$AP (i'm a fan of his music too)

Blame Kanye.

Last edited by ice wolf; 01-24-2013 at 01:21 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #91
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
 5 years ago '05        #92
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yeah. I don't really have no thoughts or anything on that gay sh*t. n*ggas wanna lick balls and sh*t then good for them. My nephew already gettin' his Pepe Le Pew on with these little chick-a-deez so all's good on the eastern front. Every generation in Hip Hop has some kinda fad or crazy a.ss M.O. I'm honestly not surprised at anything anymore. I do find myself double takin' like a mug though when I see a grown a.ss man dressed like one of my aunts though.

No lie, I be seeing n*ggas coming out of H&M sometimes and for all intents and purposes n*ggas don't look gay but I be @ the sh*t. u and ya broad swapping clothing and gear. how the fu*k is that kool?
 5 years ago '04        #93
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,540 | Props total: 6245 6245
 ManWithoutFear! said:
 01-24-2013, 10:11 AM         #94
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give n*ggas too much money and they get bored; start dressing like ho's...
 01-24-2013, 10:41 AM         #95
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

No lie, I be seeing n*ggas coming out of H&M sometimes and for all intents and purposes n*ggas don't look gay but I be @ the sh*t. u and ya broad swapping clothing and gear. how the fu*k is that kool?
n*ggas gonna be rockin' the long a.ss SWV nails soon!
 5 years ago '05        #96
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,199 | Props total: 20799 20799
Asap rocky suspect... even the dude in the background looking like "WTF? Is that guy wearing a dress? N his homeboy holding his umbrella n a purse?"
 5 years ago '12        #97
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 BALLONHOES said:
First of all it's "There is nothing wrong with that he is wearing," not "It is nothing wrong with what he is wearing." lol

Secondly, you're a fu*king f*ggot...
 5 years ago '07        #98
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
THIS sh*t ALWAYS k!lls me,

n*gga do some homoesque sh*t, you call it out and all of a sudden n*ggas "insecure" lol.

smh, the excuses stans make.
How else do you explain a group of "straight" men gettin hot over what another man puts on his body?

y'all stay deflecting calling someone a stan
 5 years ago '12        #99
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 BALLONHOES said:
First of all it's "There is nothing wrong with that he is wearing," not "It is nothing wrong with what he is wearing." lol

Secondly, you're a fu*king f*ggot...
who are you trying to correct? You Shakespeare sounding bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #100
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
Honestly i dont care wtf another man wears cuz das sh*t bi*ches worry about... but to me it looks like he had a big a.ss Generic LA kings throwback hockey jersey on and some big shorts over jeans lol to each his own...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago