Asap Rocky swagged the f%$k out

most viewed right now
 89
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-23-2013, 05:04 PM         #21
thelittleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
business attire with a snapback underneath a hockey jersey, hoopin shorts and earmuffs...



that's swag huh...


for fu*ks sake.
 5 years ago '13        #22
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
I can't believe im seeing this. This dude always look sus though! Wearing dresses and calling himself pretty in songs.

Just stop!
 5 years ago '06        #23
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 28 28
don't support the fact he becoming too cool to carry his own umbrella.. thats hella wack. Doesn't work with his image.. he claims to be a regular grungy type of dude in all his interviews and that's why ppl love him so much, but wtvr floats his boat
 5 years ago '09        #24
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$25,029 | Props total: 13309 13309
My n*gga rocky
 01-23-2013, 05:21 PM         #25
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*ggot hop
 5 years ago '05        #26
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
Swagged out.... in a dress..... with a MAN holding the umbrella for him?

this is swag???

Then I hope to NEVER have swag
 5 years ago '04        #27
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]



this outfit is wack as fu*k

but its safe to say he doesn't have on a dress
this n*gga gotta a n*gga holding an umbrella for him in the snow and carrying his man bag.. fu*k it, his Purse??


all these frank ocean a.ss n*ggas get all the pub. But this is what yall like in 2013. lol


I cant condone it. The generation of men are becoming more and more feminine.
 5 years ago '05        #28
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 DSOM said:
this n*gga gotta a n*gga holding an umbrella for him in the snow and carrying his man bag.. fu*k it, his Purse??


all these frank ocean a.ss n*ggas get all the pub. But this is what yall like in 2013. lol


I cant condone it. The generation of men are becoming more and more feminine.
but on the real, I respect Frank Ocean because he is being authentic to him. alot of these other closet case rappers need the bi*ch slapped forth from their faces.
 5 years ago '11        #29
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,199 | Props total: 241 241
a hat, ear muffss,

dress shirt, hockey jersey

parachute shorts, skinny jeans

and timbs

n*gga carrying his umbrella and handbag.

























 5 years ago '12        #30
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 TheMob said:
This n*gga look like Drogba



[pic - click to view]

Drogba the god.
 5 years ago '11        #31
GravityEraser52 
space
avatar space
space
$730 | Props total: 3325 3325
Seems like "The Dandy" in The art of seduction

The dandy attracts a woman by being ambiguous. He doesn't fit the stereo typically masculine ideal. He canít be categorized. He clearly likes women, but gives off a homos3xual vibe to most that encounter him. He even seems to indulge in that vibe.

The dandy fashions his image to be a bit mysterious by going above and beyond merely metro-s3xual. They are completely conscious of their image at all times, and even seem to be more interested in themselves then the women they are seducing. They donít really seem to care so much about other people.

But the true key to the dandy is their ambiguity. They are both masculine and feminine, disinterested and charming, subtle and outrageous. The inability to categorizes them stirs a strong desire in women.
 5 years ago '05        #32
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 GravityEraser52 said:
Seems like "The Dandy" in The art of seduction

The dandy attracts a woman by being ambiguous. He doesn't fit the stereo typically masculine ideal. He canít be categorized. He clearly likes women, but gives off a homos3xual vibe to most that encounter him. He even seems to indulge in that vibe.

The dandy fashions his image to be a bit mysterious by going above and beyond merely metro-s3xual. They are completely conscious of their image at all times, and even seem to be more interested in themselves then the women they are seducing. They donít really seem to care so much about other people.

But the true key to the dandy is their ambiguity. They are both masculine and feminine, disinterested and charming, subtle and outrageous. The inability to categorizes them stirs a strong desire in women.
as fu*ked up as this sh*t is, I got a homeboy who fit's this description to the fu*king T AND pull's BAD bi*ches, I can't front....I be pissed the hell off, but what you just said makes sense.

but fu*k that, I ain't going that route.
 5 years ago '07        #33
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe he don't wanna dress like the rest of everyone. Maybe he wants to be different, maybe he don't want people wearing the same shyt he does, why does it matter. He got more money than all the people hating. He could give two fu*ks about what y'all lames think lol
 5 years ago '04        #34
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137
MFs get a lil $$$ and think they need to be different. ASAP is trying too hard.


Major FAIL!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #35
Nique210 
space
space
space
$333 | Props total: 228 228
I fu*k with asap, but that n*gga be dressing suspect....
 5 years ago '04        #36
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,333 | Props total: 2609 2609
he gets hoes cuz he like the same sh*t girls like lipgloss skirts purses and barrettes.

dont girls always want a guy who loves to go shopping too. sh*t fucn with asap and they buyin sh*t from the same section too.
 5 years ago '05        #37
YoungRockJizzay 
space
avatar space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 86 86
Shorts with jeans underneath? Young boys gonna be in it!
 5 years ago '04        #38
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,066 | Props total: 678 678
 slapaho said:
he gets hoes cuz he like the same sh*t girls like lipgloss skirts purses and barrettes.

dont girls always want a guy who loves to go shopping too. sh*t fucn with asap and they buyin sh*t from the same section too.
on that track fashion k!lla he knows wayyyyyy too many designers for a straight man


[video - click to view]

 01-23-2013, 06:25 PM         #39
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:

[pic - click to view]

SOMEBODY. k!ll. THIS. f*ggot.
 5 years ago '04        #40
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 78 78
ashy princess laia
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Iíll take ďthings a brotha wouldnít doĒ for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
137 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
2 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
161 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy