Court Releases Details Of Chief Keef’s $6 MILLION 3 Album Record Deal

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
isn't really a ton of money if you really think about it. $440,000 advance, meaning has to be paid back. The rest is basically royalty money, so bad sells = bad money
 5 years ago '10        #122
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
Either fans are fickle or views are " fake " (being generated). There's no way son should only be at 106K when he has over 10M views on multiple songs.
 5 years ago '12        #123
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 mrwickedmon said:
Living in Chicago he has a better chance of being shot by mid summer than his cd getting 250k (then he'll probably reach it then). So he mostly likely wont get drop interscope but by some n*gga on the street.
Truth hurts
 5 years ago '05        #124
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3438 3438
 kevin boogz said:
exactly.

i want lil homie to make it too. but n*ggas acting like that everything that is wrong with keef is the labels fault or somebody else's. nah all whats wrong about keef, chief keef is doing that to his damn self. he doesnt show up for his own video. i mean he did all this without no video out. if he had a video that 250k would have been nuthin.

he needs to change if he does everything will be aight. i mean his management more hood than he is
suggests he has quite a bit of potential for a relative unknown no?
 5 years ago '05        #125
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3438 3438
 illini10fan said:
this n*gga is just a phase for music just like soldier boy...unless he changes up his style he wont last long. cause he has potential but his music sucks..
Perhaps...but for kids they spit that real life better than soldier spat that whatever life he was rappin bout.

"this bi*ch gone gimme neck neck like a Dracula " ... Like "A" dracula?...Funny as fu*k and cos he still sounds like a child.

Last edited by rashcobar; 01-24-2013 at 01:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #126
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Album was trash

He aint doin 250
 5 years ago '12        #127
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 hou12 said:
n*ggas are mad...

Let me point something out here... again...
It says Interscope CAN terminate the deal if it doesn't reach 250k, not WILL...
Do I think he'll reach 250k? Not exactly. Do I think he'll be decently close? Yeah.

Once again, do you really think that Interscope is just gonna let Chief Keef & all of GBE go, just so they can get scooped up by another label? Read the article again, and look at all that has been invested into this n*gga and his imprint. Most rappers are not getting deals like this right now.

Now look at this scenario: Finally Rich is at 175k in December. Interscope drops all of his sh*t. Keef/GBE gets picked up by another label with a similar deal. Time passes. Keef is now age 20/21, and his music has improved. He's stayed consistent with dropping mixtapes. His fans have grown in loyalty because he would've been around for a while at this point. He drops 2 albums with this new label, and they're both successful, more so than when he was on Interscope. (Wale situation pt. 2) Do you really think this is what Interscope wants? When they gave him a deal like this at just 16, and could make decent money off of him for years to come?

Reese & Durk are already on Def Jam. You really think Keef wouldn't be welcome?
So I see n*ggas ignored the most relevant post in this thread because there's no legitimate argument that can be made against it

5 years ago '11        #128
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 4083 4083
 rashcobar said:
suggests he has quite a bit of potential for a relative unknown no?
yep.

but he is fu*king that up. what people dont seem to understand is his aint the 90s. you can be hot 2day and cold 2moro. so if you have ur break trough you got to take it. i mean keef came out of nowhere. i mean hell we can wake up 2moro and there is a new keef and a new young chop. what keef going to do then?
 5 years ago '07        #129
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5873 5873
Damn Chief that's ugly
 5 years ago '04        #130
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
 hou12 said:
So I see n*ggas ignored the most relevant post in this thread because there's no legitimate argument that can be made against it

they would shelve him before they drop him i been saying that the whole time. if he keeps fuking up and the sales don't meet their expectations thats exactly whats gonna happen.
 5 years ago '06        #131
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 justinjones said:
they would shelve him before they drop him i been saying that the whole time. if he keeps fuking up and the sales don't meet their expectations thats exactly whats gonna happen.
are you an industry insider?
 5 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 abgoT said:
Enough appeal to reestablish kids sales? I mean 50 is on it and all, but 50's appeal is vanishing like a motherfu*ker, and that hook is atrocious
he fu*ked that shot up, im just saying he would have been good, HAD he done the video
 5 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
Either fans are fickle or views are " fake " (being generated). There's no way son should only be at 106K when he has over 10M views on multiple songs.
they was a huge article about how labels do this a couple of weeks ago
 5 years ago '04        #134
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
 nightmare said:
are you an industry insider?
i know some people but im jus basing this off history. labels will shelve you until you have zero value then drop ya

soulja boy is still on the label but he is shelved right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy