Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6478 6478
He'll get to 250,000.

I guarantee you interscope sat down with this n*gga before he went to juvie and told him" we've tried it your way, but now you're going to do it our way".

Like 50 said, Keef is a raw talent that needs better mangement. Him going to Juvie might get his head on straight fareal.

[video - click to view]

"I put that on my daughter.."
 01-23-2013, 08:40 PM         #82
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they playyy these hood n*ggas hard tho real talk. 250 k like a million today comparing to 10 years ago. its his first album the n*ggas is fresh out one of the grimiest hoods in america. id be surprised if he reaches it to be honest but his buzz is gonna get bigger regardless and i highly doubt they drop him they just tryna tame him right now by puttin fear in him. if they drop him its their bad cuz he gonna be rich regardless
 01-23-2013, 08:55 PM         #83
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are there so many articles & threads out about this dude.
 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM         #84
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like this dirtbag kid or his dirtbag music but all of the going into his business is mad extra. If idiots are dumb enough to buy his music and go to his concerts....fu*k it, let the young bwoy eat
 5 years ago '05        #85
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
thats not too difficult to pull off. 3000 copies a week minimum until Dec. 1st ? if he does a tour he'll be good
 5 years ago '12        #86
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 5987 5987
n*ggas don't want to see another young dude make it though?

What kind of fu*k n*gga sh*t is that
 5 years ago '05        #87
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,234 | Props total: 9632 9632
I swear n*ggas have on those rose colored glasses for real.

His album sales are going up after a mixtape drops?

His record sales aren't touching 250,000.

His contract is proof that the label didn't buy copies though. If he flops on his own they don't have to pay him anything really. Like its been said though; all he needed to do was show up to his own video shoot.
 5 years ago '11        #88
heretic shae 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,614 | Props total: 8005 8005
 Draped Up said:
thats not too difficult to pull off. 3000 copies a week minimum until Dec. 1st ? if he does a tour he'll be good
you really think he's gonna sell 3,000 copies a week for the rest of the year

5 years ago '05        #89
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 Skratch said:
damn 440k up front, 6 million over the next 3 years that rap sh*t pays idgaf what n*ggas say, what these losers on mtv,bet,youtube callin rappers broke and all this other sh*t, them n*ggas rich son, you look in the mirror then look at a n*gga like chief who only 17 and just got paid 440k up front and tell me who broke n*gga? tell me who aint livin the life, anything in the entertainment business> degrees,9-5 etc
Spoken like a true broke n*gga...

Let me tell you how this story ends. Give a broke n*gga a lot of money all at once, and he'll find a way to become a broke n*gga again in little to no time. He's going to buy an expensive car and a big house and pay for sh*t for all of his boys at the club. He's not going to pay his taxes or save for his future. Then, the government is going to ask for their money, his baby momma is going to ask for her child support, his property taxes will be due, and his ferrari will need an oil change. He'll probably lose the house and the car in the bankruptcy and still have to deal with child support. He'll be working at Walmart within 2 years of the money running out.

Might sound like I'm hating but unfortunately this is the way things work.
 5 years ago '06        #90
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Draped Up said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #91
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 504Monster said:
Spoken like a true broke n*gga...

Let me tell you how this story ends. Give a broke n*gga a lot of money all at once, and he'll find a way to become a broke n*gga again in little to no time. He's going to buy an expensive car and a big house and pay for sh*t for all of his boys at the club. He's not going to pay his taxes or save for his future. Then, the government is going to ask for their money, his baby momma is going to ask for her child support, his property taxes will be due, and his ferrari will need an oil change. He'll probably lose the house and the car in the bankruptcy and still have to deal with child support. He'll be working at Walmart within 2 years of the money running out.

Might sound like I'm hating but unfortunately this is the way things work.
perfect example of a broke n*gga wishing on another n*gga down fall
 5 years ago '06        #92
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Skratch said:
damn 440k up front, 6 million over the next 3 years that rap sh*t pays idgaf what n*ggas say, what these losers on mtv,bet,youtube callin rappers broke and all this other sh*t, them n*ggas rich son, you look in the mirror then look at a n*gga like chief who only 17 and just got paid 440k up front and tell me who broke n*gga? tell me who aint livin the life, anything in the entertainment business> degrees,9-5 etc
he gotta to pay that 440k back and that 6 mil isnt guaranteed. this is how the Jews be catchin these hood n*ggas, they show em' a couple of $$ and they think they're warren buffet. then after they fu*k the money up. then the label owns them

diddy, he learned the same tactic. thats exactly how he be diddy-boppin' on these cats with their contracts

Last edited by nightmare; 01-23-2013 at 09:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #93
Sental 
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 0 0
He made a song called hate being sober with a n*gga who doesn't drink or smoke?!?!?!?!?
 5 years ago '05        #94
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
perfect example of a broke n*gga wishing on another n*gga down fall
You honestly think... nevermind.
 01-23-2013, 11:20 PM         #95
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chief Keef’s deals all depend on album sales. If “Finally Rich” doesn’t sell at least 250,000 albums by December 2013, Interscope has the right to pull the plug on subsequent album releases — two albums and a compilation of hits, according to the deal.

[video - click to view]

01-23-2013, 11:37 PM         #96
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:

(46 X 3000) + 106,000=
I read all your posts like you're yelling them. And you know most BX n*ggas can't do math.
 5 years ago '11        #97
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 630 630

Don't Buy!
 5 years ago '12        #98
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
n*ggas are mad...

Let me point something out here... again...
It says Interscope CAN terminate the deal if it doesn't reach 250k, not WILL...
Do I think he'll reach 250k? Not exactly. Do I think he'll be decently close? Yeah.

Once again, do you really think that Interscope is just gonna let Chief Keef & all of GBE go, just so they can get scooped up by another label? Read the article again, and look at all that has been invested into this n*gga and his imprint. Most rappers are not getting deals like this right now.

Now look at this scenario: Finally Rich is at 175k in December. Interscope drops all of his sh*t. Keef/GBE gets picked up by another label with a similar deal. Time passes. Keef is now age 20/21, and his music has improved. He's stayed consistent with dropping mixtapes. His fans have grown in loyalty because he would've been around for a while at this point. He drops 2 albums with this new label, and they're both successful, more so than when he was on Interscope. (Wale situation pt. 2) Do you really think this is what Interscope wants? When they gave him a deal like this at just 16, and could make decent money off of him for years to come?

Reese & Durk are already on Def Jam. You really think Keef wouldn't be welcome?
 5 years ago '08        #99
S.O.P. 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 182 182
whats so good about him...not a fan of this guy, dont like his voice idk..
 5 years ago '04        #100
GoAirplane 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 13 13
 YI-Drizzy said:
the sales for finally rich are probably gonna get a boost when he gets out of juvie and again when that bang pt 2 mixtape drops

if hate being sober catches on its a fu*king wrap

You really gunning for this cat huh?

Two posts on the same page supporting this man's nut sack...

... and you're still gargling them.

Juggle on brotha.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy