Court Releases Details Of Chief Keef’s $6 MILLION 3 Album Record Deal

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
He needs to put out an official video for hate being sober and a youtube video of Hallelujah and no tomorrow and he will sell at least close to 300,000 by December
 5 years ago '11        #62
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40902 40902
 Marventhegreat said:
TIME..>AND TIME AGAIN

i cant say it anymore

HE"S THE GOAT
more like curry goat.........
 5 years ago '04        #63
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
hate being sober is a TERRIBLE single and kanye is the real winner bc no one listens to the regular version of don't like up top here. Most of the album sales he have of got from dont like are w/ good music now. I listened to the album. suburban kids are not buying this. Face it thats who's buying albums. He just might make it bc theres a team behind him that probably wont let him fail.
 5 years ago '05        #64
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 YoungKazzy said:
are you blind or retarded? which one ?

he has another 12 months to reach 250k he will get that before summer guaranteed. 6 milli sh*tting on your mother you hater

let's keep it funky..if any other rapper struggled like this it would be nothing but jokes
 5 years ago '05        #65
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
what you n*ggas dont kno when he get release from jail he will go even harder his buzz will go through the roof he will hit that 250k with no problem he need to remix some of his songs
 5 years ago '04        #66
space
space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 166 166
Whats the digital sales.
 5 years ago '12        #67
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Goddamn you n*ggas have NO faith in this boy. First it was interscope is gonna drop him, now its he's not hitting that 250
 5 years ago '10        #68
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Stillhyphy said:
Goddamn you n*ggas have NO faith in this boy. First it was interscope is gonna drop him, now its he's not hitting that 250
It's actually both
 5 years ago '04        #69
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
n*ggas wack. didn't know he was so young. makes sense as to why he done did some dumb sh*t and is in juvie right now. and n*ggas have the nerve to compare this n*gga to tupac??? the younger generation is definitely misguided.
 5 years ago '10        #70
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Interesting, real legal reference to give insight into how some of these deals are structured. No mention of sharing concert and merch revenue. I guess with the imprint portion they just take half of everything, but solo deals seems completely sales based.
 5 years ago '08        #71
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Skratch said:
damn 440k up front, 6 million over the next 3 years that rap sh*t pays idgaf what n*ggas say, what these losers on mtv,bet,youtube callin rappers broke and all this other sh*t, them n*ggas rich son, you look in the mirror then look at a n*gga like chief who only 17 and just got paid 440k up front and tell me who broke n*gga? tell me who aint livin the life, anything in the entertainment business> degrees,9-5 etc
 5 years ago '04        #72
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 YI-Drizzy said:
hate bein sober doesn't need a video that sh*t just needs to catch on somewhere and its a wrap

not to mention he has ANOTHER fu*kING MIXTAPE coming out which will most likely boost his sales as long as he promotes finally rich on it

if he sells at least 3,000 records each week from this point forward he'll be around 250,000 records sold by december
you dont seriously think this is how album sales work ....
90% of the sales come in the first month.
 5 years ago '05        #73
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
440k he havent even really touch this money chief living off show money he wont be able to really touch his big money until august
 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM         #74
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
440k he havent even really touch this money chief living off show money he wont be able to really touch his big money until august
I hope I see big money in August
 01-23-2013, 07:54 PM         #75
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keef is fu*kin trash
 5 years ago '04        #76
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
this guy is fu*kin horrible..i cant believe hes making money...being dumb pays these days i guess
 5 years ago '12        #77
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 ttime236 said:

They scraping the deal since he aint meet his quota
Little kids looking up to keef lawse
How is that a loss? It's a music issue. U make it seem like keef came out sayin he's a fraud, is really a church going typa guy, and hates his fans. That's the only wanna kids looking up to him could lose. Not cuz He ain't sellin. Look at eminem, he outsold tupac, biggie and every other rapper. Does that mean ready to die and me against world supporters lost?? Does that mean tupacs words don't mean sh*t? Ok then. The only ones who lost were the people keef owed money to. To lil kids keef is still 3hunna, still a hitta and still finally rich.
 01-23-2013, 08:05 PM         #78
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
How is that a loss? It's a music issue. U make it seem like keef came out sayin he's a fraud, is really a church going typa guy, and hates his fans. That's the only wanna kids looking up to him could lose. Not cuz He ain't sellin. Look at eminem, he outsold tupac, biggie and every other rapper. Does that mean ready to die and me against world supporters lost?? Does that mean tupacs words don't mean sh*t? Ok then. The only ones who lost were the people keef owed money to. To lil kids keef is still 3hunna, still a hitta and still finally paid off all that debt .
Fixed
 5 years ago '07        #79
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
nobody wants to see a young n*gga making it, thats sad!
If he sold big numbers and everyone was buying his sh*t and had fancy videos everyone would label him a sell out, cant even win out here, he stuck to do what him and his crew do, still selling albums, still making bangers, still making videos with his own crew, still producing songs with chop. He'll hit that 250k once he starts touring and gets out.
 5 years ago '06        #80
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1158 1158
He got a decent deal in my opinion. I'm pretty sure he will sell the 250,000 copies by end of this year, no doubt. Just hope he don't go blowing money like crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago