Chief Keef mom is only 29 throwing up gang signs *SMDH*

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
You know back in the day, people used to have children and get married at real young ages. Every n*gga in this thread has ancestors in Africa who were having babies as teens but yall making fun of Chief Keef's mother. That whole, "you cant have kids until you 22 and up" sh*t just started recently.
 5 years ago '04        #82
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
WTF... Me and Keef's mom the same age?
 5 years ago '04        #83
xbossxplayax 
space
avatar space
space
$4,598 | Props total: 1631 1631
Reeeeal ez for his enemies to claim "yo mam call me dadday so i guess im sonnin u" and actually make it believable/not nasty
 5 years ago '05        #84
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 151 151
 Chief Dee said:
You know back in the day, people used to have children and get married at real young ages. Every n*gga in this thread has ancestors in Africa who were having babies as teens but yall making fun of Chief Keef's mother. That whole, "you cant have kids until you 22 and up" sh*t just started recently.
You realize this was back in the day when life expectancy was shorter, a small amount of people went to college instead of working right out of high school (if they finished high school), and a whole lot other factors that came into play.

These days with our life expectancy the highest is has ever been and rising. Many people have the mind set that they should have an education and career in place with a comfortable money source before they think of starting a family. Usually, this doesn't happen for most until mid 20's early 30's if that. So that is where the mind set of having kids young seems a bit foolish.

And I would agree. On top of the fact that I enjoy being lazy and selfish and no way in hell am I going to lose sleeping in on the weekends to take care of some kid for a long a.ss time.
 01-23-2013, 09:35 PM         #85
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is cool
 01-23-2013, 09:39 PM         #86
SHELUZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tyga woods said:

[pic - click to view]



chief keef and his 29 year old mom dukes are keeping it in the family. Chief keef recently instagrammed a photo throwing up o block, a faction of the black disciples street gang, with his mother and cousin fredo santana.


#mymamameandourcousin, the caption on the photo read.




[pic - click to view]



luking gud n s3xy as hell her mom ;)
 01-23-2013, 09:41 PM         #87
KDUB2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He cried in court. Wonder if she did or was even there. I've only seen pictures of him getting out of his car.
 01-23-2013, 10:17 PM         #88
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has illuminatti propoganda written all over it
 5 years ago '12        #89
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 2 2
 Jayg36 said:
Boxden be like, "Free Boosie" "GBE for life!" "Bang Bang"

and put the wildest gun-totin young n*gga in their avy....But see a pic of some real hood sh*t and the

G.W. Bush come out yall phony a.ss boys quick



 5 years ago '11        #90
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
Having kids in your Teens/20s=Loss.
 5 years ago '09        #91
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,237 | Props total: 627 627
First off, WTF does "OUR COUSIN" mean? I am all for responsible people having kids. I don't know what fu*king world most of Keef's fans live in where they honestly believe that it's ok to have kids when you are that young. Chris Rock said it best when talking about single moms not needing a man. "sh*t, you can drive a car with your feet if you want to, that don't make it a good fu*king idea!" That quote is very fitting right about now.
 5 years ago '08        #92
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
The plight of the hood all summarized in one photo
 5 years ago '06        #93
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 cankstoochie said:
She 32 not 29 i believe sosa said it in an interview.
29, 32...same diffrrence either way she looks washed up for being young herself
 5 years ago '08        #94
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
 240ka said:
I remember when I was in 6th grade there was a preggo chic in our class. we were fu*king amazed b.c we didnt think that sh*t was possible at that age
anything is possible with obama
 5 years ago '11        #95
nastynorm89 
space
avatar space
space
$231 | Props total: 62 62
 Avenger772 said:
You realize this was back in the day when life expectancy was shorter, a small amount of people went to college instead of working right out of high school (if they finished high school), and a whole lot other factors that came into play.

These days with our life expectancy the highest is has ever been and rising. Many people have the mind set that they should have an education and career in place with a comfortable money source before they think of starting a family. Usually, this doesn't happen for most until mid 20's early 30's if that. So that is where the mind set of having kids young seems a bit foolish.

And I would agree. On top of the fact that I enjoy being lazy and selfish and no way in hell am I going to lose sleeping in on the weekends to take care of some kid for a long a.ss time.
 5 years ago '10        #96
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 31 31
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
"Come on home with me, where grandmothers are 30..." -Jim Jones
 5 years ago '05        #97
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$12,552 | Props total: 4256 4256
He's always rapping about it but I reckon I really could fu*k his momma.
 5 years ago '05        #98
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 1100 1100
she fu*ked a n*gga at the age of 11-12

what a fu*king piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #99
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,271 | Props total: 18873 18873
 cankstoochie said:
She 32 not 29 i believe sosa said it in an interview.
you act like thats a big difference
 5 years ago '07        #100
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,958 | Props total: 19911 19911
the comments
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
35 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy