most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 SlickJ101 said:
That is so fu*king stupid.

So nobody make a movie about anything unless it's 100% historically accurate (which is impossible to prove).

Not like Django trivialized anything in the first place.
you have to be a mental midget if you dont think that movie trivialized slavery
 5 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea you'll just make comments about it like how it "trivializes" people without even seeing it.

Also known as retarded to anyone w common sense.
if its not a serious portrayal of slavery,which daomega said it wasnt,then thats called trivilization.if its a spaghetti western,guess what that is
 5 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5558 5558
 MosDefinition said:
you have to be a mental midget if you dont think that movie trivialized slavery
lol motherfu*ker I don't even think you know what the word trivialized means let alone the difference between it and an accurate portrayal.
 5 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea you'll just make comments about it like how it "trivializes" people without even seeing it.

Also known as retarded to anyone w common sense.
i saw the movie 1 it sucked 2 it was to long second most of the acting was awful from sam jacksons uncle ruckus impersonation to dicaprios sh*tty louisiana accent
 5 years ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if its not a serious portrayal of slavery,which daomega said it wasnt,then thats called trivilization.if its a spaghetti western,guess what that is
Oh it wasn't serious So you're saying how they showed slavery in the movie was not how it was. Gotcha
 5 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i saw the movie 1 it sucked 2 it was to long second most of the acting was awful from sam jacksons uncle ruckus impersonation to dicaprios sh*tty louisiana accent
I guess it was a long time for anyone 12 year old to sit through a film.
 5 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
lol motherfu*ker I don't even think you know what the word trivialized means let alone the difference between it and an accurate portrayal.
roots as old as it was was a more accurate portrayal amistad was tarrintino made a sh*tty movie through a coupole of big name actors and some rap music and a few funny lines and dumb fu*ks like yourself ate that sh*t up

some old white guy walked up to me after the movie was over like oh my god this movie was so great such a real portrayal i came this close to slapping the sh*t out of him

i will give you example of just how mind fu*ked you got from this movie

compare your reaction to how you felt after you saw amistad and roots it made you feel some kind of way like damn and white people were scared sh*tless after those movies

with this sanitized piece of sh*t you get the oh slavery wasnt so bad
 5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
I guess it was a long time for anyone 12 year old to sit through a film.
no just a long time to sit through a sh*tty movie
 5 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
roots as old as it was was a more accurate portrayal amistad was tarrintino made a sh*tty movie through a coupole of big name actors and some rap music and a few funny lines and dumb fu*ks like yourself ate that sh*t up

some old white guy walked up to me after the movie was over like oh my god this movie was so great such a real portrayal i came this close to slapping the sh*t out of him

i will give you example of just how mind fu*ked you got from this movie

compare your reaction to how you felt after you saw amistad and roots it made you feel some kind of way like damn and white people were scared sh*tless after those movies

with this sanitized piece of sh*t you get the oh slavery wasnt so bad
Oh so you were looking for a reason to cry about white people.

You must be happy as a pig in sh*t that this movie came out. You can bi*ch about this one for yeeeeears.
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
you know what im wrong maybe this piece of sh*t could have been longer instead of having django ride off into the sunset at the end

they left out what would have been the actual ending as almost every slave on the plantation was either tortured or k!lled and all the rest sold off to try and find out who else was involved with djangos plot
 5 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Oh so you were looking for a reason to cry about white people.

You must be happy as a pig in sh*t that this movie came out. You can bi*ch about this one for yeeeeears.
nope just trying to help educate dumb little coons such as yourself who were happy as a pig in slop to get your history sh*t on
 5 years ago '10        #52
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 zhiggeman said:
nice write up but still pointless. Spike lee from back in the day has been long gone. Its funny the writer says he didn't do those movies for oscars when in fact that was why he did the story 4 little girls. Spike lost sight of what BLACK people wanted to see along time ago. While the same guy that wrote do the right thing, school daze, and jungle fever has appeared to have WAKEN UP (pun to what he use to say in his BLACK movies), he doesn't hold his tongue to critize other peoples work but you feel we should apologize to him because we critized his opinion of someone else work? riiiight..

the problem with black cienma and directors is they lack vision. they use the same tired subjects and play off the same old race angles. fu*k i know i'm black why do i have to watch a movie about black people that i have never met or will ever meet outside of watching your dumb a.ss movie? make some sci fi sh*t, make some other worldly sh*t, be creative. answer me this.. why is it easy to believe a white person is in a movie is rich and well to do, but when its a black person you automatically a.ssume drugs are involved? your mind says oh he sold dope to get that fly a.ss car and crib, yet with the white guy no explanation is needed? spike is guilty of such travestieis.. he needs to grow up content wise as should all directors.. not even going to mention marlon wayans scary movie
That has to do with stereotypes perpetuated in the media, which affects what movies companies will back, which influences what actors can get jobs.... blah blah

pretty much a "white" movie with a "black" cast will rarely happen and even when it does white people wanna hear black jokes cause only black people can say them and it be ok.
 5 years ago '12        #53
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
At the end of the day this movie got everyone talking about slavery in ways that haven't been talked about for decades. Plus the movie is raw, QT da god.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
good read tho...
 5 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
nope just trying to help educate dumb little coons such as yourself who were happy as a pig in slop to get your history sh*t on
Must be bc I'm Irish.

Ya I clearly expected this to be straight history channel special. I had no knowledge of Inglorious Bastards or how Tarantino was going to take a historical setting and build one of his stories into it. I was sure nobody would cry about it bc it involved slavery and we obviously can't talk about that.

I hope you were dumb enough to waste $12 thinking it was going to be something other than that.
 5 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 SlickJ101 said:
Oh it wasn't serious So you're saying how they showed slavery in the movie was not how it was. Gotcha
 5 years ago '12        #57
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
Aint nobody got time for dat
 5 years ago '04        #58
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
I have white friends who seem to want to be black. As long as they dont get disrespectful I dont care. Cause they will mever know the struggle and if they experienced it theu would not act black. I dont think quitin is disrepectful he just hashung around to many blacks that have given him a pass
 5 years ago '09        #59
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Damn. The author k!lled Uncle Luke..
 5 years ago '04        #60
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 1104 1104
interesting..............
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy