We Owe Spike Lee a Huge Apology

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #241
UrbanEnterprise 89 heat pts89
space
space
$20,907 | Props total: 18042 18042
Django Unchained got Burgandy and 144 Strong debating about MLK

Tarantino is a genius, he knew he would spark debate and its working

and they haven't even seen the movie yet
 5 years ago '07        #242
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 UrbanEnterprise said:
Django Unchained got Burgandy and 144 Strong debating about MLK

Tarantino is a genius, he knew he would spark debate and its working

and they haven't even seen the movie yet

im sure that was his master plan.too get blacks talkin about their history.smart white man wind again

watched it last night actually
 5 years ago '12        #243
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$442 | Props total: 108 108
 r.burgundy said:
what u dont understand is tha plight of african americans.unlike arabs,and chinese,african americans have been completely disconnected from our mainland.so we arent comparible to anybody else in regards of business.its easy to sit here in 2012 and talk about what went went wrong wit integration,but tha seeds of what went wrong were planted long before that.from tha time africans got here they have been divided systematically.1st they were seperated from family,then divided by color.slaves actually would f!ght each otha over his master they thought was better.black division didnt start wit integration.its been there since tha beggining

real truth is my moms and grandmoms went to these schools literally.and if u think they didt need access to white schools,any southerner will tell u different.
i think u totally dont understand tha point of integration.it wasnt about needin anything from tha white man othan a fair education and justice.it was about havin things every ciitizen is entitled to.sorry my man,but in any country u need basic rights.our situation is much different from tha kosovo albanians,romani's of europe etc etc.witout basic rights and protection of civil liberty there isnt much u can accomplish

stop makin a.ssumptions.dr.king was a great leader.wether u liked him or no doesnt take away from anything.point of my post is regardless of his personal demons he deserves respect,and tha fact that another brotha is bashin him for all to see goes back to a division thats been there since slavery.whites see u bash dr.king,then they think its ok for them to do it.and this is why we got sh*t like jackie brown,and django bein made now.blacks cant even be united when its a issue that shouldnt even be debateable
White people don't bash King white folks love king and the black man/woman here in america are not africans but once again this is a total other convo. To say King was a great leader is just what white people expect and also love hearing us say, just as they love hearing us rally behind a african president that hasn't done sh*t for us. Or how they love hearing us rally behind America in all its affairs. Now once again pull the stats of black on black crime from the before integration and post. King was a false prophet and a foolish leader that only talked integration for his deep disgusting lusts for white women. Brotha you need to wake up and really see what tricks they pulled on us and what we've foolishly been led to by wicked, greedy, lustful leaders such as King.
 5 years ago '08        #244
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 144 strong said:
White people don't bash King white folks love king and the black man/woman here in america are not africans but once again this is a total other convo. To say King was a great leader is just what white people expect and also love hearing us say, just as they love hearing us rally behind a african president that hasn't done sh*t for us. Or how they love hearing us rally behind America in all its affairs. Now once again pull the stats of black on black crime from the before integration and post. King was a false prophet and a foolish leader that only talked integration for his deep disgusting lusts for white women. Brotha you need to wake up and really see what tricks they pulled on us and what we've foolishly been led to by wicked, greedy, lustful leaders such as King.
As a white man I fu*king hate what you've done for Barack Bush.
 5 years ago '09        #245
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
space
$30,575 | Props total: 15796 15796
Tell that n*gga stop bi*chin
 5 years ago '07        #246
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,650 | Props total: 16218 16218
 MosDefinition said:
another person who gets
Nothing to get you can't dislike something you haven't seen. Plain and simple, there's really no grey area. If Spike saw it, I'd actually make time to read or hear what he says, I guess.

Last edited by TH35; 01-28-2013 at 01:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago