most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #241
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 r.burgundy said:
ur doin more cryin than i am,and i seriously doubt u could tell me my opinion on this issue

but anywho,when tha movies was 1st announced plenty of people on this board,me included said they had no desire to watch a tarrantino n1ggerfest of a movie.dudes is seriously actin like its a problem to not want to see a movie filled wit somethin u find offensiveboy go sit down some where

that's how u felt when "tha movies" was announced huh
[pic - click to view]

MosDefinition said:
the whole premise of why this movie is offe nsive went over your head

im against the very concept of a spaghetti western having a slavery back drop

he could have just made a western staring jaimie foxx but no he choose this and then did a sh*tty job on top of it

if he did such a sh*tty job, then why did it get great reviews? why do most people who have seen it, whether black, white, brown, etc, all say its great? im guessing all those people are just racists and uncle toms right?

as i said to the other guy, u're letting ur desperate desire to be offended cloud ur judgement
 5 years ago '09        #242
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,518 | Props total: 11384 11384
Django Unchained got Burgandy and 144 Strong debating about MLK

Tarantino is a genius, he knew he would spark debate and its working

and they haven't even seen the movie yet
 5 years ago '07        #243
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 UrbanEnterprise said:
Django Unchained got Burgandy and 144 Strong debating about MLK

Tarantino is a genius, he knew he would spark debate and its working

and they haven't even seen the movie yet

im sure that was his master plan.too get blacks talkin about their history.smart white man wind again

watched it last night actually
 5 years ago '12        #244
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 r.burgundy said:
what u dont understand is tha plight of african americans.unlike arabs,and chinese,african americans have been completely disconnected from our mainland.so we arent comparible to anybody else in regards of business.its easy to sit here in 2012 and talk about what went went wrong wit integration,but tha seeds of what went wrong were planted long before that.from tha time africans got here they have been divided systematically.1st they were seperated from family,then divided by color.slaves actually would f!ght each otha over his master they thought was better.black division didnt start wit integration.its been there since tha beggining

real truth is my moms and grandmoms went to these schools literally.and if u think they didt need access to white schools,any southerner will tell u different.
i think u totally dont understand tha point of integration.it wasnt about needin anything from tha white man othan a fair education and justice.it was about havin things every ciitizen is entitled to.sorry my man,but in any country u need basic rights.our situation is much different from tha kosovo albanians,romani's of europe etc etc.witout basic rights and protection of civil liberty there isnt much u can accomplish

stop makin a.ssumptions.dr.king was a great leader.wether u liked him or no doesnt take away from anything.point of my post is regardless of his personal demons he deserves respect,and tha fact that another brotha is bashin him for all to see goes back to a division thats been there since slavery.whites see u bash dr.king,then they think its ok for them to do it.and this is why we got sh*t like jackie brown,and django bein made now.blacks cant even be united when its a issue that shouldnt even be debateable
White people don't bash King white folks love king and the black man/woman here in america are not africans but once again this is a total other convo. To say King was a great leader is just what white people expect and also love hearing us say, just as they love hearing us rally behind a african president that hasn't done sh*t for us. Or how they love hearing us rally behind America in all its affairs. Now once again pull the stats of black on black crime from the before integration and post. King was a false prophet and a foolish leader that only talked integration for his deep disgusting lusts for white women. Brotha you need to wake up and really see what tricks they pulled on us and what we've foolishly been led to by wicked, greedy, lustful leaders such as King.
 5 years ago '08        #245
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 144 strong said:
White people don't bash King white folks love king and the black man/woman here in america are not africans but once again this is a total other convo. To say King was a great leader is just what white people expect and also love hearing us say, just as they love hearing us rally behind a african president that hasn't done sh*t for us. Or how they love hearing us rally behind America in all its affairs. Now once again pull the stats of black on black crime from the before integration and post. King was a false prophet and a foolish leader that only talked integration for his deep disgusting lusts for white women. Brotha you need to wake up and really see what tricks they pulled on us and what we've foolishly been led to by wicked, greedy, lustful leaders such as King.
As a white man I fu*king hate what you've done for Barack Bush.
 5 years ago '09        #246
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13307 13307
Tell that n*gga stop bi*chin
 5 years ago '07        #247
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 MosDefinition said:
another person who gets
Nothing to get you can't dislike something you haven't seen. Plain and simple, there's really no grey area. If Spike saw it, I'd actually make time to read or hear what he says, I guess.

Last edited by TH35; 01-28-2013 at 02:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy