Joe Budden - "No Love Lost" Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 76
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #361
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
anyone got a link? all the ones in the JB dead
 02-01-2013, 01:11 PM         #362
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Liking what I hear so far, bout to put in work to the rest of this at the gym

 59fifty said:
Wish it was just Joe on all in my head n NBA
Royce k!lled All In My Head can't picture it without him. It's also one of the standouts from Loose Quarter. NBA would have been fine with someone besides French, I have no problem with Wiz when he's only multi man tracks. Cole would have fit perfect on NBA

But out of all the SLV tracks...Tell Me Something? Unison was an instant classic but it is way older And yo...Fab's verse on the remix. I never hear dude come some horrible before


Last edited by Krazy K; 02-01-2013 at 01:17 PM..
 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM         #363
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Re-listening to Joey's album:

"Castles", "Skeletons", "Runaway", "My Time", "All in my Head", and "Outro" are all good songs.

"She Dont Put It Down" and "Top of the World" are alright.

"You and I", "Switch Positions", "Last Day", and "N.B.A." are all terrible. "Last Day" sounds like a wannabe A$ap Rocky song. In fact, I'd like it if it was and he was on it instead of Juicy J. "N.B.A." may legitimately be the worst song he's ever done.

I'd give the album a 6/10. It's a huge disappointment, as he's been my favorite rapper for the last 10 years. He tried too hard to.make bangers instead of doing Joey.
 5 years ago '04        #364
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Lazy Mikey said:
If this flops maybe Joe will relapse to Mood Muzik....


I like the album though...
if? don't you mean when
 5 years ago '09        #365
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,734 | Props total: 10168 10168
yo dat slv jawn dope af...n switch positions......Joe wit dat fu*kaction music
 5 years ago '07        #366
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
yeah this sh*t goes, great album
 5 years ago '08        #367
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 D.C. said:
I'd give the album a 6/10. It's a huge disappointment, as he's been my favorite rapper for the last 10 years. He tried too hard to.make bangers instead of doing Joey.
But maybe "trying to hard to make bangers" is "doing Joey" in 2013. Like you said, you've been a fan of his for a decade. He put out 'typical Joe' records for 10 years. Artists grow over time, and this is what he chose to do.
 5 years ago '12        #368
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Cooked Brickz said:
But maybe "trying to hard to make bangers" is "doing Joey" in 2013. Like you said, you've been a fan of his for a decade. He put out 'typical Joe' records for 10 years. Artists grow over time, and this is what he chose to do.
Stop dude
 5 years ago '11        #369
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
You guys do realize this album only has 4 bangers right?

1 of which is a remix to another.
 5 years ago '08        #370
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Hokis said:
Stop dude
You've been quoting my posts time and time again with just smileys and simple responses. At least explain why you disagree.
 5 years ago '12        #371
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Cooked Brickz said:
You've been quoting my posts time and time again with just smileys and simple responses. At least explain why you disagree.
Bc your trying so damn hard to defend this bullsh*t

Joe Budden and "bangers" don't go together, period.


Dude makes good music when he does him, not this bullsh*t he's trying to be.
 5 years ago '08        #372
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Hokis said:
Bc your trying so damn hard to defend this bullsh*t

Joe Budden and "bangers" don't go together, period.


Dude makes good music when he does him, not this bullsh*t he's trying to be.
All I was asking for.
 5 years ago '12        #373
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
I honestly think him being around Eminem fu*ked him up..

Em gave him a lil sneak peak and threw a lil money at him and dude completely changed up


I remember it all started when they all went to the Grammys.. Smh
 5 years ago '11        #374
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Hokis said:
Bc your trying so damn hard to defend this bullsh*t

Joe Budden and "bangers" don't go together, period.


Dude makes good music when he does him, not this bullsh*t he's trying to be.
 norcal925 said:
You guys do realize this album only has 4 bangers right?

1 of which is a remix to another.
 5 years ago '09        #375
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,734 | Props total: 10168 10168
Last day is such a banger!...all dey need to do is keep remixin it adding diff mfs....I can hear so many n*ggaz over sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #376
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
not too bad for boring Budden

liked tracks...

2. Top of the World (feat. Kirko Bangz)
3. She Don’t Put It Down (feat. Lil Wayne & Tank)
6. Castles
7. All In My Head (feat. Royce Da 59 & Kobe)
8. Skeletons (feat. Joell Ortiz & Crooked I)
17. She Don’t Put It Down (Remix) (feat. Fabolous, Twista & Tank)
 5 years ago '05        #377
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 D.C. said:
Re-listening to Joey's album:

"Castles", "Skeletons", "Runaway", "My Time", "All in my Head", and "Outro" are all good songs.


"She Dont Put It Down" and "Top of the World" are alright.

"You and I", "Switch Positions", "Last Day", and "N.B.A." are all terrible. "Last Day" sounds like a wannabe A$ap Rocky song. In fact, I'd like it if it was and he was on it instead of Juicy J. "N.B.A." may legitimately be the worst song he's ever done.

I'd give the album a 6/10. It's a huge disappointment, as he's been my favorite rapper for the last 10 years. He tried too hard to.make bangers instead of doing Joey.
I agree on those 6 songs, but I fu*ked with last day. Banks went in.

I agree on the 6/10 too.
 5 years ago '09        #378
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,210 | Props total: 7382 7382
support Big d!ck Budden guys
 5 years ago '11        #379
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
Got my copy preordered on amazon.
Anyone else picking this up?
 5 years ago '12        #380
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
fu*k no
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy