Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Curtisimo said:
That doesn't imply singles only matter now you putting words in my mouth cuz you losing an arguement
Haha but you JUST said that! I even quoted you sayin that!

So what did you mean by what you said?
 5 years ago '10        #122
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Lol that's what Im saying Clipse went platinum one time in 2002 their next album didn't do to good commercially(sales wise in relative to rap sales in 2006) their last one is the reason why interscope dropped them

Ever since push T went solo Cudi got 2 gold albums and a few platinum/gold singles and Sean got a multi platinum single and a gold single to show for it

What has pusha T done since those cats been in the game to make him so popular than those 2 he still hasn't answered that yet
Pusha just went solo last year tho...

These mixtapes ya talkin bout came out way before Fear of God...

Ya talkin bout sh*t Cudi and Sean dropped 2-5 years ago! The one dude even went back to 07! Pusha wasn't even a solo act yet lol
 5 years ago '04        #123
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
 dcashalston said:
You know how long 2 chains been out? Pusha only been solo for like a year or so...Fear of God just came out last year

All these n*ggas ya namin been solo wag longer than Pusha

and how long has 2 chainz had a solo deal

he wasn't known to anybody outside of playa circle and his core fans til late 2011.

pusha got signed in 2010...and if he was already known like that from the clipse and having vma appearance along side kanye west then his album would probably be out by now. if pusha is popular than these guys then it shouldn't had a problem getting an album out by now.

but as a SOLO artist he is not as popular as them yet.

cyhi signed to good before pusha and he got stepped over.
 5 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 dcashalston said:
Pusha just went solo last year tho...

These mixtapes ya talkin bout came out way before Fear of God...

Ya talkin bout sh*t Cudi and Sean dropped 2-5 years ago! The one dude even went back to 07! Pusha wasn't even a solo act yet lol
and you went 11 years ago

i can go to 2010(when pusha signed his deal) and still have sean's album and kid cudi's 2nd and 3rd one

while pusha just has his 1 e.p
 5 years ago '07        #125
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Pusha T mad cut them dirty sh*ts off ya head first.
 5 years ago '10        #126
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I guess I have to baby you what I said meant an exec will receive more money selling one song for 2 million than a whole album full of 12 songs for 1 million

That doesn't mean singles ONLY matter albums matter merchandising matter touring matter endorsements matter etc

Oh you don't want me to go there either but Im not cuz obviously if you dont understand what I meant by that quote then your not that smart
Well that is exactly what a quote is...when someone quotes something it's supposed to be taken literal...

But as an exec if I'm gonna make more money selling downloads why wouldn't I keep doin that instead of wastin time pressing CDs and all that? i mean if all I gotta do is put my song on iTunes and watch it take off then why incur unnecessary expenses?

If what your sayin is the case then as an exec ill say fu*k a cd! Hit singles is where it's at
 5 years ago '10        #127
space
space
 justinjones said:
and you went 11 years ago

i can go to 2010(when pusha signed his deal) and still have sean's album and kid cudi's 2nd and 3rd one

while pusha just has his 1 e.p
And they have all been on GOOD music the entire time and ever since Pusha came in I have heard nothin from Sean except that GOOD music complication...Cudi fell off the face of the Earth so how he is more popular then Pusha is beyond me...

If Sean was so much more popular his sh*t will be gettin pushed and Pusha would be on some Consequence ghost writing sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #128
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
Somebody post that bi*ch n*gga gif
 5 years ago '11        #129
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5353 5353
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THAT sh*t WAS WEAK AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKK... And I'm totally neutral on this issue. I fux wit Cons & Push equally.

The BX bandwagon caught fire on this one.. 85% of this thread have never been a fan, or havent even heard a Cons verse. And like I said, I fux wit Push also, he got the popularity right now tho, so sheep flock.
 5 years ago '04        #130
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2713 2713
this is between them ...third parties shouldnt step in
 5 years ago '06        #131
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
n*ggas really don't be checking for Pusha T in the streets and I'm a fan I'll admit I only hear about his music on BX.
 5 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 dcashalston said:
And they have all been on GOOD music the entire time and ever since Pusha came in I have heard nothin from Sean except that GOOD music complication...Cudi fell off the face of the Earth so how he is more popular then Pusha is beyond me...

If Sean was so much more popular his sh*t will be gettin pushed and Pusha would be on some Consequence ghost writing sh*t
cudi got 5 million views for a song the label ins't even promoting

[video - click to view]

same thing for sean

[video - click to view]

while pusha only got 500k

[video - click to view]

honestly you don't know which one is dropping an album first. you just know that pusha is dropping a mixtape next thats it.
 5 years ago '10        #133
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 dlettern said:
Cons is a legend. He has been on classic albums, ghost written classic verses, and has solidified himself as one of the best lyricists in the game....

Pusha used to be Pharrell's flunky then he pawned him off to Kanye once he realized that the Clipse couldn't make a hit even with Neptunes' beats..Now he's Kanye's flunky trying to catch a buzz dissing anyone he deems more popular than him.....

Pretty pathetic.
Thanks for translating what i said into bx... these n*ggas dumb... especially dcashalston... he has to be trolling
 5 years ago '11        #134
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Account001 said:
Thanks for translating what i said into bx... these n*ggas dumb... especially dcashalston... he has to be trolling
These n*ggas talking bout songs from 02
 5 years ago '10        #135
space
space
 Se7en said:
Whys every one so worried about this sh*t?

Yeah Cons is a dope ghostwriter and has some good music out. But he hasn't done sh*t in forever.

Push is still living off the success of Clipse and is more known to the mainstream.

Anyone bringing up Cudi and Sean is foolsh. Both of them started and established themselves as solo artist. Not really the same situation with Push.

Oh and for whoever brought up youtube views

Props for you brother
 5 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 Se7en said:
Whys every one so worried about this sh*t?

Yeah Cons is a dope ghostwriter and has some good music out. But he hasn't done sh*t in forever.

Push is still living off the success of Clipse and is more known to the mainstream.

Anyone bringing up Cudi and Sean is foolsh. Both of them started and established themselves as solo artist. Not really the same situation with Push.

Oh and for whoever brought up youtube views

amazing that it took pusha 8 months to do what cudi and sean did in 3 and 1 month respectavly....without a subliminal diss

for some reason y'all still not hearing me.

RIGHT NOW PUSHA AS A SOLO ARTIST IS NOT POPULAR AS THEM TWO.

how hard is that to comprehend
 5 years ago '10        #137
space
space
 Account001 said:
I'm trolling cuz I don't agree with ya n*ggas?

That be n*ggas problem on this site...everyone so busy suckin each other d!ck for props n*ggas scared to be they self
 5 years ago '10        #138
space
space
 justinjones said:
amazing that it took pusha 8 months to do what cudi and sean did in 3 and 1 month respectavly....without a subliminal diss

for some reason y'all still not hearing me.

RIGHT NOW PUSHA AS A SOLO ARTIST IS NOT POPULAR AS THEM TWO.

how hard is that to comprehend
Easy...

Right now everyone is waitin for that Pusha album not Cudi or Sean

If they were more popular people would be waitin for one of they albums
 5 years ago '11        #139
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394

So we gonna act like Cons ain't had no success? Pusha had a good run with the Clipse. You wanna say that Pusha had a better career than Cons, cool. But let's not act like Cons ain't a platinum artist either.

Ya n*ggas need to do your history, cuz if you did, you would know that Cons got the same amount of platinum plaques as Pusha.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Beats, Rhymes, & Life >>> any Clipse album

Stressed Out >>> any Clips single
 5 years ago '10        #140
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
who cares. he's a better rapper than those two soft a.ss wastemen (cudi and sean). that's all that counts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago