Pusha T responds to Consequence

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,103 | Props total: 68218 68218
 01-22-2013, 09:19 AM         #82
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cons is a legend. He has been on classic albums, ghost written classic verses, and has solidified himself as one of the best lyricists in the game....

Pusha used to be Pharrell's flunky then he pawned him off to Kanye once he realized that the Clipse couldn't make a hit even with Neptunes' beats..Now he's Kanye's flunky trying to catch a buzz dissing anyone he deems more popular than him.....

Pretty pathetic.
 5 years ago '04        #83
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
QUOTE=dlettern;25940371]Cons is a legend. He has been on classic albums, ghost written classic verses, and has solidified himself as one of the best lyricists in the game....

Pusha used to be Pharrell's flunky then he pawned him off to Kanye once he realized that the Clipse couldn't make a hit even with Neptunes' beats..Now he's Kanye's flunky trying to catch a buzz dissing anyone he deems more popular than him.....

Pretty pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Lord Willin had some hits.

Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums #1

Billboard 200 #4
 5 years ago '10        #84
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 dlettern said:
Cons is a legend. He has been on classic albums, ghost written classic verses, and has solidified himself as one of the best lyricists in the game....

Pretty pathetic.
How can you say he's a legend when he has no classics himself? No songs no albuns no nuthin...

How can you say Clipse ain't have no hits when sh*t like Grinding and When the last time was gettin crazy spins...

How can you say con is more popular than Pusha? Now the truth is n*ggas have already heard of Pusha...now if it wasn't for Con carrying Kanye weed he would be a nobody

Why do you BX n*ggas always say dumb sh*t?
 5 years ago '13        #85
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,081 | Props total: 38468 38468
Con responsible for Ye's lyrics when Ye was in his prime

I'd like to see a battle

Pusha will be done dirty by Ye sooner or later
 5 years ago '05        #86
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 biscuit said:
thats when I use to be on rap worlds....fu*king hilarious....good findd
 5 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
pusha is the 4th most popular memeber on good now (behind ye,cudi,and sean[not counting john legend])

basically in the same spot that con had back then except push is more popular than con
 5 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 justinjones said:
pusha is the 4th most popular memeber on good now (behind ye,cudi,and sean[not counting john legend])

basically in the same spot that con had back then except push is more popular than con
Kid Cudi and Sean are more popular then Pusha? Please explain
 5 years ago '13        #89
space
space
Pusha think he somekind of god since joining Good, he aint even poppin like that, we'll see how long his love for Ye lasts when they part ways.

Pusha was always the wack brother in the Clipse
 5 years ago '13        #90
space
space
 dcashalston said:
Cudie and Sean both got solo songs, they have semi hit solo records

Pusha still aint got no solo hits, everything he is known for is connected to his brother, who was always the better rapper
 5 years ago '05        #91
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
At the end of the day...Pusha is more known than Cons bc he actually had sh*t out that was commercial. I fu*ks wit Cons an know that he underrated but comparing the two is stupid bc any of pushas mixtapes can fu*k with anything cons put out and any of the albums can do tha same. Cons seemed real bitter in that interview bc if a n*gga I thought was cool wit me didnt tell me congrats on my kid....who the fu*k cares. dont fu*k wit him no more an keep it moving, its as simple as that
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 dcashalston said:
kid cudi has 2 gold albums, been on tv

big sean is more well known by himself than pusha is known solo right know
 5 years ago '10        #93
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Cudie and Sean both got solo songs, they have semi hit solo records

Pusha still aint got no solo hits, everything he is known for is connected to his brother, who was always the better rapper
Really? So if all the other guys are so important why is Pusha up next? Why not ride that Sean or Cudi wave and have them put out albums?

And lol @ semi hit records...
 5 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 dcashalston said:
Really? So if all the other guys are so important why is Pusha up next? Why not ride that Sean or Cudi wave and have them put out albums?

And lol @ semi hit records...
they all dropping albums this year.. cudi and sean already got an album out on good. it should be pusha's turn by now

and you're right. cudi and sean having gold/platinum singles are semi hits
 5 years ago '10        #95
space
space
 justinjones said:
kid cudi has 2 gold albums, been on tv

big sean is more well known by himself than pusha is known solo right know
Well Pusha has already went platinum which means enough people know about the clipse to know who Pusha T is...

Regardless tho if you wanna talk about who's popular right now you can't mention 2 old albums and a show that's not on tv anymore(even tho I thought the show was good) and on top of that I can guarantee MOST people didn't even know that was Cudi the rapper...

Sean has no platinum albums out so he can't be relevant in tho Convo on who is more popular...
 01-22-2013, 11:18 AM         #96
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimboyballer said:
QUOTE=dlettern;25940371]Cons is a legend. He has been on classic albums, ghost written classic verses, and has solidified himself as one of the best lyricists in the game....

Pretty pathetic.

Lord Willin had some hits.

Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums #1

Billboard 200 #4[/QUOTE]

Word up, what part of my comment was wrong though? None of Clipse's albums are considered classics in rap circles. Their one track content makes it hard for their music not to get boring after a few listens. Pusha will never compare to Cons as an artists. Pusha used to listen to con on them ATCQ albums. So did Kanye which is why he was signed. He wasn't pawned off like Pharrell did to the Clipse

dcashalston said:
How can you say he's a legend when he has no classics himself? No songs no albuns no nuthin...

How can you say Clipse ain't have no hits when sh*t like Grinding and When the last time was gettin crazy spins...

How can you say con is more popular than Pusha? Now the truth is n*ggas have already heard of Pusha...now if it wasn't for Con carrying Kanye weed he would be a nobody

Why do you BX n*ggas always say dumb sh*t?
Again, spins don't equal success. Don't get the two confused. The clipse always got their spins as they always knew who to align themselves with..Startrek/GOOD Music. Anyone can get spins with either label behind you and a hot beat.

Cons not only wrote a majority of Kanye's earlier stuff, he ghost wrote for many other platinum selling arists. That and he was an integral part of ATCQ (legendary).

You're right, some of you BX cats say the dumbest sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #97
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Big Sean a.ss remix got 2 million downloads
Marvin Gaye and Chardenay (sorry cant spell this word for sh*t) went gold

Kid Cudi got 2 gold albums

Pusha T was popping when Ja rule was poppin

You see where I'm going here

n*ggaz are right Push and Cons are kind of in the same situation
His SONG got 2 million downloads which is great but I thought we were talkin about solo sh*t...

He had everyone on that song...that sh*t was like a GOOD music compilation...

Clipse went platinum tho...Kid Cudi sh*t ain't come out recently so let's talk about right now
 5 years ago '10        #98
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Sean got multi platinum single are you serious?

Forget it bro when Big Sean albums comes out and pusha T's albums gets constantly pushed back well see who's more popular
A single with the whole crew on it tho
 5 years ago '04        #99
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6075 6075
does it matter who has sold the most albums i thought we breathing at this second right now and right now who knows who consequence is unless u turn on the tv monday nights i dun heard push sh*t all over atl
 5 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 dcashalston said:
Well Pusha has already went platinum which means enough people know about the clipse to know who Pusha T is...

Regardless tho if you wanna talk about who's popular right now you can't mention 2 old albums and a show that's not on tv anymore(even tho I thought the show was good) and on top of that I can guarantee MOST people didn't even know that was Cudi the rapper...

Sean has no platinum albums out so he can't be relevant in tho Convo on who is more popular...
he went platinum a decade ago when state property 2nd album went 300k...in a group.

when the rest of their albums haven't even sold 300k when it was easier to do so. cudi's wzrd album which most people hated, that had next to zero radio play sold just as much as the clipse last one.

thats like me saying drag on is more famous than big sean because he had a gold album back in the early 2000s and sean doesn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy