most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2013, 10:59 AM         #41
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
so thats gangsta?
yea cuz he can k!ll n*ggas,rob and beat em all day but he scared to go downtown and do it to them white folks or the cops and hell yea its REALER than building a livelihood off of destroying your own people. Aint none of these n*ggas GANGSTAS, just ignorant n*ggas with guns k!lling each other over NOTHING but you can keep cheerleading n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #42
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 hayday12 said:

Do you know this n*gga personally? Because you're sounding like the d!ck eater right now.

It's hilarious when you internet 'hood n*ggas' try to use other people's hood status to make you feel more street.
what? have a seat, youre making yourself look dumb
 5 years ago '11        #43
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 Stillhyphy said:
what? have a seat, youre making yourself look dumb
Great rebuttal
 5 years ago '07        #44
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 7543 7543
I'm from Philly...Ab is my favorite rapper from the city and been that way for years...I'm from North and wouldn't say n*ggas are scared because that's not how it is out here. I would say he is a street dude who put in work for dudes and move weight.

I believe Vladtv asked dude about his situation. He didn't just jump on the net and start yapping...yall need to chill talking about snitching
 5 years ago '11        #45
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 Scouser said:
lol - nah man, but i seen with my own eyes - how a n*gga move - i actually be where it go down at,
you need to leave the suburbs sometimes and stay off youtube
So you're just an innocent bystander?

01-22-2013, 11:42 AM         #46
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
thank you malcom x
no problem generic offbrand n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #47
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3216 3216
 WordOnThaStreet said:
yea cuz he can k!ll n*ggas,rob and beat em all day but he scared to go downtown and do it to them white folks or the cops and hell yea its REALER than building a livelihood off of destroying your own people. Aint none of these n*ggas GANGSTAS, just ignorant n*ggas with guns k!lling each other over NOTHING but you can keep cheerleading n*gga.
You really don't know of what you speak sir. Robbing/killing and all that shyt isn't cool, it's just shyt that happens in the hood. You're tryna twist up logic by sayin dudes who salute him for speaking about street shyt while ACTUALLY being a street dude are co-signing the violence that comes with it.

But hey, it's easy to speak on shyt from your computer.
 5 years ago '12        #48
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3216 3216
Take Cassidy for example. He was talkin all that shoot em up shyt for years and come to find out he's not about all that. But I'm sure that's okay to you because he got bars. Never mind the fact that Ab did everything but call him a f@ggot and Cass came back like "we're gonna talk, he was just high and it was a misunderstanding"
 5 years ago '06        #49
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Scouser said:
we love when white guys like you - speak on black people
 Scouser said:
yeah - guess we are all like 2 chainz in your eyes
is this the conversation at stormfront or the Klan Rally?
notice how i never specified who the hypocrites were, but the guilty party attacks me

scouser, you are a hypocrite and a reprobate, GTFOH you piece of sh*t

just because someone doesnt feed into your ignorance, doesnt mean they are white

but i guess to you, a "real" black person is a thug and nothing else
 01-22-2013, 12:49 PM         #50
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everytime n*ggas be in the cut a n*gga wanna mention 2 chainz

he's different leave 2 chainz alone!!
 5 years ago '06        #51
space
space
 Scouser said:
not sayin whether its cool or if AR self-snitching
just saying - when you witness some sh*t in person, you are there when a n*gga live and doing some real sh*t
your views/judgement will change as opposed to watching a VladTV video

i just forget most of you aint from, or dont live in the hood or dont be where it goes down at
so
you must not be in the hood, if you say this type of stupid sh*t, why would you confess to activity that could put you and your team's freedom at jeopardy, while you are still active in the criminal lifestyle?
 5 years ago '10        #52
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5929 5929
 nightmare said:
you must not be in the hood, if you say this type of stupid sh*t, why would you confess to activity that could put you and your team's freedom at jeopardy, while you are still active in the criminal lifestyle?
Maybe Mr. Ab isn't too concerned with having to spend time behind bars.
 5 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 Scouser said:
you can google my address white boy - (acting latino )
 Scouser said:
you love black culture - so much you hate black people
thanks tarantino
how do these responses make sense? and if you are dumb enough to post your address on BX, then you are just as dumb as AR-AB in this video
 5 years ago '06        #54
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
Maybe Mr. Ab isn't too concerned with having to spend time behind bars.
he can inadvertently get other people locked up though
 5 years ago '12        #55
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Fresco said:
Oh please shut the fu*k up. I've lived in the hood my entire life, and know everything there is to know about the hood life, but I refuse to respect and take part in any of that nonsense. Please go and k!ll yourself
If you lived in the hood your whole life and know about that life then what i said doesn't even concern your dumbass. I was strictly speakin on these dudes who know nothing on the streets but hop into conversations with the "Is that supposed to make him hard? "Doing that sh*t aint gangsta or cool its dumb!!" learn to read monkey

EDIT: I take that back, you were one of them i quoted, but thats that dumb sh*t I was talking about "am i supposed to be impressed by this?" n*gga no. dude was basically just stating the Ar is about what he talks about. thats it

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 01-22-2013 at 02:43 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #56
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Let's keep it 100, there are people out here with longer rapsheets than AR-AB and have done more dirt than AR-AB who never speak about the things they've done. So for AR-AB to be so "out there" means he desires one thing and that's attention. Some people wont even tell to their own mother about the dirt they've done. So to see a guy speak so openly about himself infront of a bunch of strangers online for no real reason, gain, or benefit is odd. He wasting his time. You looking at a pure attention wh0ore. n*gga gave his whole life story up to complete strangers.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-22-2013 at 02:55 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Let's keep it 100, there are people out here with longer rapsheets than AR-AB and have done more dirt than AR-AB who never speak about the things they've done. So for AR-AB to be so "out there" means he desires one thing and that's attention. Some people wont even tell to their own mother about the dirt they've done. So to see a guy speak so openly about himself infront of a bunch of strangers online for no real reason, gain, or benefit is odd. He wasting his time. You looking at a pure attention wh0ore. n*gga gave his whole life story up to complete strangers.
True, but some n*ggas are just some born loud mouths, not attention wh0ores. I know dudes with felonies who are nowhere near pus*y that talk about their dirt all day long, they dont give a fu*k, thats just who they are. I don't know philly or about his music but Ar is probably one of them. Theres different types of hood n*ggas (or real n*ggas), we know that, and the ones like him get caught up faster than the quiet ones
 5 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 Scouser said:
real n*gga here hoe
i know you aint coming within 10 blocks of a black neighborhood
so your safe in the burbs - whiteboy
and stop acting tough online before i shoot up your email
 Scouser said:
thats right - you be the first to start sh*t and then call the cops
you here admitting you would get a n*gga locked up
you a bi*ch
are you cognitive functions in disarray?
 5 years ago '10        #59
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5929 5929
 nightmare said:
he can inadvertently get other people locked up though
Mr. Ab doesn't care. Why should he? After all, he is the TPOG (Top Goon of Philly).
 5 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 Scouser said:
now does your attempt at an intelligent question fail?
yes
the failure of the US education system is apparent with the existence of people like this poor young man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy