The AR-AB Snitch-a-Thon Continues LMAO

most viewed right now
 166
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
KRCROOKSNY 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 6931 6931
..
 5 years ago '06        #22
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 8 8
drove himself to the hospital after being shot 10 times? well damn
 01-22-2013, 04:40 AM         #23
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
go to philly - ask about AR
alleghany ave

this n*gga actually runs philly
ask around
ask anyone in north, west. or germantown
scared of AR

you all are just internet people - dont know real life
unlike yall n*ggas i don't care how many people this pill popping drug addict done beat up or shot because that shyt aint real or cool to me.
 5 years ago '09        #24
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
 Scouser said:
go to philly - ask about AR
alleghany ave

this n*gga actually runs philly
ask around
ask anyone in north, west. or germantown
scared of AR

you all are just internet people - dont know real life
thats supposed to be cool
 5 years ago '07        #25
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
n*ggaz being corny....dont say he's snitching if you never played those type of games hes playing in the streets...trynna stain his name when yall dont even know the true meaning...its no secert how he got shot and he didnt say names hows he snitching ?
 01-22-2013, 05:22 AM         #26
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"got shot 5 times in my azz"
 5 years ago '10        #27
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,354 | Props total: 497 497
 YungPrinceNY said:

[pic - click to view]



this fat idiot
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 CheezyDoDo said:
n*ggaz being corny....dont say he's snitching if you never played those type of games hes playing in the streets...trynna stain his name when yall dont even know the true meaning...its no secert how he got shot and he didnt say names hows he snitching ?
this mentality is exactly how the feds catch dudes with those football numbers.
you dont necessarily have to name names to substantiate a case against someone. sometimes all thats missing is some errant testimony

just like that dude on Hood 2 Hood Vol. 1 who got 100 years for a murder he mentioned. he said no names no details, but they already had that information, all they needed was his dumbass to appear on tape and what he said
 5 years ago '06        #29
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Fresco said:
Am I supposed to be impressed by this?
yes, because criminality and self-destruction are the cornerstones of black youth in 2013


Last edited by nightmare; 01-22-2013 at 08:12 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #30
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 p00rky said:
its hilarious, because some of the same guys looking up to this street thug are some of the same guys who complain about racism and the negative depictions of black stereotypes in the media while speaking about black empowerment
 01-22-2013, 08:29 AM         #31
DXFan619  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone taking AR-AB seriously?
 5 years ago '05        #32
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
 nightmare said:
this mentality is exactly how the feds catch dudes with those football numbers.
you dont necessarily have to name names to substantiate a case against someone. sometimes all thats missing is some errant testimony

just like that dude on Hood 2 Hood Vol. 1 who got 100 years for a murder he mentioned. he said no names no details, but they already had that information, all they needed was his dumbass to appear on tape and what he said

Well said.. people giving him to much praise the fact that he naming location and confession to murders is not a good look. Why would a street cat get on a blog making all kind of confessions without thinking the FEDs will not see.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,085 | Props total: 7911 7911
 Scouser said:
go to philly - ask about AR
alleghany ave

this n*gga actually runs philly
ask around
ask anyone in north, west. or germantown
scared of AR

you all are just internet people - dont know real life
---------------------

 WordOnThaStreet said:
unlike yall n*ggas i don't care how many people this pill popping drug addict done beat up or shot because that shyt aint real or cool to me.

 YungPrinceNY said:
thats supposed to be cool
 Fresco said:
Am I supposed to be impressed by this?
this right here separates the two types of dudes here on Bx. n*ggas who know about street sh*t and dudes who want nothing to do with the streets but still put their 2 cents in about it
 5 years ago '11        #34
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
Here we go again. Boxden's "hood n*ggas" making a fool out themselves.
 5 years ago '11        #35
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 Scouser said:
here we go again - white kids who speak on 'hood n*ggas' who live in the suburbs and have cops as their neighbors and friends
But I'm not white nor do I live in the suburbs so...?
 01-22-2013, 09:52 AM         #36
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
here we go again - white kids who speak on 'hood n*ggas' who live in the suburbs and have cops as their neighbors and friends
yall n*ggas need to get out that "real n*gga" mentality bullshyt, cuz his black azz aint going downtown and smacking up them white folks u fukn coons, n*gga aint out here k!lling the cops thats gon throw his dumb a.ss back in a cage to rot one day....fukn buffoons. Like chris rock said "yea, yall n*ggas keeping it real, REAL DUMB!!" .
 01-22-2013, 09:56 AM         #37
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
---------------------








this right here separates the two types of dudes here on Bx. n*ggas who know about street sh*t and dudes who want nothing to do with the streets but still put their 2 cents in about it

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #38
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 Scouser said:
oh you from Philly then? you know how AR and Ape Gang and them move out there?
you know North and Allegheny ave right? and all that?
you speaking on what you know? or d!ck eatin everyone else in the thread?


Do you know this n*gga personally? Because you're sounding like the d!ck eater right now.

It's hilarious when you internet 'hood n*ggas' try to use other people's hood status to make you feel more street.
 5 years ago '12        #39
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,085 | Props total: 7911 7911
 WordOnThaStreet said:
yall n*ggas need to get out that "real n*gga" mentality bullshyt, cuz his black azz aint going downtown and smacking up them white folks u fukn coons, n*gga aint out here k!lling the cops thats gon throw his dumb a.ss back in a cage to rot one day....fukn buffoons. Like chris rock said "yea, yall n*ggas keeping it real, REAL DUMB!!" .
You really have no idea what youre even saying chill out
 01-22-2013, 09:59 AM         #40
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
so thats gangsta?
yea cuz he can k!ll n*ggas,rob and beat em all day but he scared to go downtown and do it to them white folks or the cops and hell yea its REALER than building a livelihood off of destroying your own people. Aint none of these n*ggas GANGSTAS, just ignorant n*ggas with guns k!lling each other over NOTHING but you can keep cheerleading n*gga.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy