Dwyane Wade takes a shot at Kobe.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
lol wade hatin a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #82
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 unFaDeable said:
lol wade hatin a.ss
The truth is hating?
Stop sucking d!ck bi*ch.

Wade just said the sky is blue.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
I don't see how this is a shot, but whatever.
 5 years ago '04        #84
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 MistaKlean said:
Wade still in the league? Guess he has to make comments like this in order to get press coverage now a days since he's falling off so hard. Kobe news is when he throws down 40. Wade makes the news not for scoring 40, but for making comments now. Full evidence of the fall off.
He's number 9 in the league in scoring even with LeBron James and a slew of scorers and shooters on his team.

Sir....
 01-22-2013, 04:04 AM         #85
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ching king said:
Slick sh*t or not, there's still some underlying truths.

Translation: We are insecure, seek approval and validation from others, afraid of failure.

I'm sure these n*ggaz really DO talk about this often, and honestly wish they couldn't give a fu*k like Kobe.

Kobe don't give a fu*k what anybody thinks of him. All he cares about is winning.

This is fu*king nonsense.

Ray Allen cares about winning, Paul Pierce cares about winning, Kevin Garnett cares about winning

These guys did what was the right thing to do to win, and they did

they sacrificed and played as a team...

Kobe will do nothing of that sort.......no matter who the lakers pick up, this n*gga kobe will always shoot the same amount of shots, play the same hero ball garbage, and use all his trademark bullsh*t 10 on the scale on difficulty fadeway jumpers

The n*gga will never get it. He will always think he needs to be scoring machine kobe bryant

its all ego, and this n*gga has the biggest.
 5 years ago '10        #86
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 5 years ago '09        #87
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,456 | Props total: 35383 35383
 Ching king said:
Slick sh*t or not, there's still some underlying truths.

Translation: We are insecure, seek approval and validation from others, afraid of failure.

I'm sure these n*ggaz really DO talk about this often, and honestly wish they couldn't give a fu*k like Kobe.

Kobe don't give a fu*k what anybody thinks of him. All he cares about is winning.
wade is insecure...yet he willingly gave up his role as #1 scoring option and 30 point-per game scorer because he knew that wasn't going to ever translate to another championship.

kobe would NEVER i repeat NEVER do anything like that. n*gga had the most dominant player of all time and still wanted to score 30 a night. then had malone, payton and shaq and still wanted to score 30 a night. then got a prime pau gasol and young andrew bynum and wanted to score 30 a night. now he's got a top 5 point guard and best center in the league and still wants to score 30 a night

and you have the temerity to say kobe cares about winning but wade and lebron don't, despite all of the miami big 3 sacrificing personal shots and glory in hopes of winning championships (and it's working so far)

you slippin with your hating bruh
 01-22-2013, 08:10 AM         #88
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao n*ggaz naming a bunch of dudes, talking about they "care" about winning...when Kobe one more than them, and have more rings than them n*ggaz put together lmao...Kobe just needs to make his shots, i don't give a muthafu*k how many shots he take, like Phil told him once, if you want to take most of the shots, you NEED to make most of his shots, as far as the Lakers go, they're not good and don't fit...point blank period, Nash and Howard don't fit with Kobe
 5 years ago '09        #89
space
space
 k3llz said:
lmao n*ggaz naming a bunch of dudes, talking about they "care" about winning...when Kobe one more than them, and have more rings than them n*ggaz put together lmao...Kobe just needs to make his shots, i don't give a muthafu*k how many shots he take, like Phil told him once, if you want to take most of the shots, you NEED to make most of his shots, as far as the Lakers go, they're not good and don't fit...point blank period, Nash and Howard don't fit with Kobe
no playoffs for kobe this year
 5 years ago '07        #90
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 k3llz said:
he does NOTHING better than Kobe, like i said...if Kobe was on this Heat team with Bron and them 3 pt. snipers, they'd go underfeated in the playoffs last year...
this guy watching dwight howard and nash and pau go down with kobe's ship and still got his cape on thinking kobe's invincible. crying, clutching your lakers blanket just refusing to accept the truth .
 01-22-2013, 08:40 AM         #91
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
Wade has fell off? 20.1PPG is falling off now. I'm sure a lot of NBA Teams would love that fall off on their squads.
i dont think wade has fallin off. If lebron wasn't there; he'd still be scoring 25 to 30 a game. I think deep down inside he's jealous because lebron took over the team and he's venting on kobe now?
 01-22-2013, 08:49 AM         #92
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe got 5 rings, i don't give a muthafu*k what Kobe or the Lakers do from now on, i told u...i've ate good, Lakers ate good...i'm good, Kobe started the season great but he's way too inconsistent now, i've gave up a month ago, i have no interest in this team, i didn't want Nash on this team and that bench is fu*king pathetic, Kobe and Nash can't co-exist, Nash have the ball in his hands too much and that take Kobe flow out, notice how Kobe field goal percentage went down since Nash came back from injury, like i said, i watch Lakers win 5 rings, i'm fu*king great...
 5 years ago '06        #93
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
the powers that be should rename this thread "Kobe and Heat stans UNITE!!!"
 5 years ago '04        #94
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 688 688
D Wade got that Five Seven
 5 years ago '12        #95
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
 luker1920 said:
This is fu*king nonsense.

Ray Allen cares about winning, Paul Pierce cares about winning, Kevin Garnett cares about winning

These guys did what was the right thing to do to win, and they did

they sacrificed and played as a team...

Kobe will do nothing of that sort.......no matter who the lakers pick up, this n*gga kobe will always shoot the same amount of shots, play the same hero ball garbage, and use all his trademark bullsh*t 10 on the scale on difficulty fadeway jumpers

The n*gga will never get it. He will always think he needs to be scoring machine kobe bryant

its all ego, and this n*gga has the biggest.
 The Bully said:
wade is insecure...yet he willingly gave up his role as #1 scoring option and 30 point-per game scorer because he knew that wasn't going to ever translate to another championship.

kobe would NEVER i repeat NEVER do anything like that. n*gga had the most dominant player of all time and still wanted to score 30 a night. then had malone, payton and shaq and still wanted to score 30 a night. then got a prime pau gasol and young andrew bynum and wanted to score 30 a night. now he's got a top 5 point guard and best center in the league and still wants to score 30 a night

and you have the temerity to say kobe cares about winning but wade and lebron don't, despite all of the miami big 3 sacrificing personal shots and glory in hopes of winning championships (and it's working so far)

you slippin with your hating bruh

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #96
space
space
 The Bully said:
is wade a better shot blocker than kobe? answer the question, f*ggot
ohhhhh braided up pimp aka kellz, don't duck this question you fruity f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy