Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30022 30022
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that why Wade will never be close to player kobe was or is now . to busy bout stupid a.ss stat sound like losers on bx
only little kids look at stats. i use to do that sh*t every weekend in nba.com back in the 90s
 5 years ago '07        #22
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas is straight stat wh0ores bruh
 5 years ago '10        #23
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
Wade still in the league? Guess he has to make comments like this in order to get press coverage now a days since he's falling off so hard. Kobe news is when he throws down 40. Wade makes the news not for scoring 40, but for making comments now. Full evidence of the fall off.
 5 years ago '10        #24
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Loso Luciano24 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #25
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,371 | Props total: 13020 13020
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that why Wade will never be close to player kobe was or is now . to busy bout stupid a.ss stat sound like losers on bx
yeah, he won't be that bad for a while

kobe stans don't have any more slick sh*t left to say about lebron since this is something they're both having a competition to do, do they?

greater competitors raising each other's game by issuing challenges

not some anti-social f*g who brings his own chef to the olympics and won't eat dinners with the team

maybe if kobe wasn't such a bi*ch when shaq was around, they could have lasted longer doing stuff like this
 5 years ago '11        #26
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 joshdogg26 said:
yeah, he won't be that bad for a while

kobe stans don't have any more slick sh*t left to say about lebron since this is something they're both having a competition to do, do they?

greater competitors raising each other's game by issuing challenges

not some anti-social f*g who brings his own chef to the olympics and won't eat dinners with the team

maybe if kobe wasn't such a bi*ch when shaq was around, they could have lasted longer doing stuff like this
did he really not eat with the team?
 5 years ago '11        #27
Chad09 160 heat pts160 OP
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
 MistaKlean said:
Wade still in the league? Guess he has to make comments like this in order to get press coverage now a days since he's falling off so hard. Kobe news is when he throws down 40. Wade makes the news not for scoring 40, but for making comments now. Full evidence of the fall off.
Wade has fell off? 20.1PPG is falling off now. I'm sure a lot of NBA Teams would love that fall off on their squads.
 5 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
did he really not eat with the team?
nope, he's always been like that. you can tell how much of a social weirdo he is just by how lame his fb and twitter posts are. #mambaout
 5 years ago '04        #29
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
Doesn't sound like a shot...

Hes just reiterating that cares about his shooting percentage and Kobe doesn't.. I don't think it's a revelation or anything..
 5 years ago '09        #30
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 34651 34651
 MistaKlean said:
Wade still in the league?
you didnt see him busting kobe's a.ss on national tv a few nights ago?
 5 years ago '12        #31
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
I never thought players worried about percentages

Cmon wade dont be salty cuz u couldnt adjust your game as your body aged

Yes im mad at wade
 5 years ago '06        #32
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 1696 1696
 Bea5T said:
How is it a shot? Kobe doesn't care about shooting percentages.

50% is an arbitrary number for people who don't understand basketball to go to. Ray allen never shot 50%....I guess he's not efficient. Reggie didn't shoot 50% his last 10 or so seasons. MJ didn't shoot 50% during the second three peat. Are they not efficient? Wade's and Lebrons games are different then Kobe's and those other guys.
 01-21-2013, 01:58 PM         #33
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe stans mad as fu*k

Ya still making the playoffs?
 5 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 WADECOUNTY said:
I never thought players worried about percentages

Cmon wade dont be salty cuz u couldnt adjust your game as your body aged

Yes im mad at wade
you realize that this is a competition between both him and lebron? they've challenged each other to be more efficient. the only negative consequence is not wanting to throw up last second shots to protect their FG%. i think it causes both guys to value their shots more and as long as they're not passing up looks and it doesn't have a negative impact, then i'm good with it.

“It’s like a competition me and D-Wade are having right now about who can shoot 50 percent, in each and every game,” James said, when asked a couple of days later. “I had no idea, because I don’t know what’s going on throughout the game as far as stats. I came in after the game, I saw 9-for-19 and I missed that last long three, I felt I could have gotten into the lane and got a layup. I’ve got to make up for it.”

“Early in my career, I didn’t take every shot as seriously as I do now, to be more efficient,” James said. “It comes with age, it comes with experience. You know, when you’re an 18 year old rookie, or a 21-year-old, third year in the league, you can get away with a lot of mistakes, and not looking at numbers as much. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve been more efficient, taking care of the ball. I value possessions more.”

[pic - click to view]

that's from the same article, but it was left out so the wade/kobe angle could be played up. plus kobe stans can't say sh*t about lebron any more really
 5 years ago '11        #35
Chad09 160 heat pts160 OP
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
 joshdogg26 said:
you realize that this is a competition between both him and lebron? they've challenged each other to be more efficient. the only negative consequence is not wanting to throw up last second shots to protect their FG%. i think it causes both guys to value their shots more and as long as they're not passing up looks and it doesn't have a negative impact, then i'm good with it.

“It’s like a competition me and D-Wade are having right now about who can shoot 50 percent, in each and every game,” James said, when asked a couple of days later. “I had no idea, because I don’t know what’s going on throughout the game as far as stats. I came in after the game, I saw 9-for-19 and I missed that last long three, I felt I could have gotten into the lane and got a layup. I’ve got to make up for it.”

“Early in my career, I didn’t take every shot as seriously as I do now, to be more efficient,” James said. “It comes with age, it comes with experience. You know, when you’re an 18 year old rookie, or a 21-year-old, third year in the league, you can get away with a lot of mistakes, and not looking at numbers as much. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve been more efficient, taking care of the ball. I value possessions more.”

[pic - click to view]

that's from the same article, but it was left out so the wade/kobe angle could be played up. plus kobe stans can't say sh*t about lebron any more really
He also said this. Another Article*
“I’m just a complete basketball player. I dominate all facets of the game – rebounding, scoring, passing. I do a little bit of everything – defending. I’m not just a one-dimensional guy. It’s just a testament to how I was brought up in the game, how people taught me the game. I just try to play the right way.”
LeBron should teach a NBA Superstar Class.
 5 years ago '09        #36
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 34651 34651
 Chad09 said:

if he does kobe should sign up for it
 5 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 The Bully said:
if he does kobe should sign up for it
i don't think he'd meet the eligibility requirements
 5 years ago '07        #38
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30262 30262
not easy being The Brick Mamba
 01-21-2013, 02:18 PM         #39
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:

bron has to be right there after jordan when it comes to humbleness.
 01-21-2013, 02:20 PM         #40
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the life of defending champs

gotta come up wit little challenges to keep the game interesting until the playoffs come around
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy