Welker's wife trashes Ray Lewis

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #161
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 3 3
If the glove dont fit, acquit!
 4 years ago '06        #162
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 186 186
Lol welker like, okay he's retiring you can go ahead babe
 4 years ago '11        #163
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,817 | Props total: 1965 1965
"I don't fucck with no snitches, so don't tell me who tellin."-Wes welkers wife
 4 years ago '04        #164
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 27 27
#NoWeapon
 4 years ago '06        #165
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 114 114
 yumflip said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Convicted cocaine dealer to TV dad......but people can't change huh? Or only "certain" people...
Damn, I had no idea. Props.
 4 years ago '11        #166
space
space
 44Caliber said:

And why is him being acquitted of murder a bad thing? So getting falsely accused and beating the case is a bad thing?

He wasn't falsely accused and he didn't beat shiit. They let him off on a plea deal cause he SNITCHED. Where they do that at?

If is was the hiphop section y'all would be talking mad shiit about ray, not praising him. Since when is telling ok?
 4 years ago '10        #167
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 4470 4470
Wes Welker Wont B Back In New England Anyway
 4 years ago '08        #168
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,285 | Props total: 9758 9758
Drop that ho Welker
 4 years ago '04        #169
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 173 173
this hoe is outta pocket right now man, need to put her back in her place with that hand wes
 01-21-2013, 09:24 PM         #170
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she mad
 4 years ago '05        #171
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,776 | Props total: 8900 8900
 conscious thug said:
When Wes dropped the ball last year she went on the radio or whatever and started trashing him saying Brady can't do everything, he needs players that can make plays, clearing going after Wes Welker.
That's exactly what I was referring to, he dropped a ball last night.
 4 years ago '11        #172
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
stop it yo.. ray aint out here runnin around talkin bout he a G actin like he from the streets... his personal life has NOTHING to do wit his career as a football player. Nobody sayin tellin is ok... but yall tryina bring up some sh*t that happened and been done 12 yrs ago to try and throw dirt on that man name.

And I swear u clowns and this "snitch" sh*t k!ll me when 95% of yall on here aint never been no a.ssociated wit no parts of the streets.
I don't care where you're from, you don't tell. That's a no go no matter what.
And he not actin like a G now cause he wanted to rehab his image from a dude that ran with goons and got away with murder to "man of god" and all that bullshiit cause he knew that would be the only he would gain wider appeal and make more $$$.

01-21-2013, 09:44 PM         #173
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason I really hope the ravens win now
 4 years ago '09        #174
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
 Wallabees said:

He wasn't falsely accused and he didn't beat shiit. They let him off on a plea deal cause he SNITCHED. Where they do that at?

If is was the hiphop section y'all would be talking mad shiit about ray, not praising him. Since when is telling ok?
you actually think if the prosecution had evidence that ray lewis was the murderer that they would let him cop a plea so they could sentence two nobodies? you dont know sh*t about the case or ray lewis, so its best you just shut the fu*k up. the two guys who actually did it didnt get much time at all because the prosecution fu*ked up the case so badly trying to pin it on ray.

stop snitching? what are you twelve years old?

the whole case was bs, they had nothing on ray lewis, so they let him plea guilty to obstruction of justice. stupid motherfu*ker
 4 years ago '09        #175
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
 Wallabees said:
And he not actin like a G now cause he wanted to rehab his image from a dude that ran with goons and got away with murder to "man of god" and all that bullshiit cause he knew that would be the only he would gain wider appeal and make more $$$.

yea forget about your football career and your lifes work because two goofball acquaintances you were with decided they were gonna k!ll dude who tried to steal their jewelry. yea ray just should of took the charge for them so he could "look like a g" in the eyes of some boxden twat

grow the fu*k up.
 4 years ago '04        #176
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,055 | Props total: 1402 1402
 ill 800 said:
lol this dumb wh0ore's hobbies are "boating, resting, relaxing and shopping"

[pic - click to view]

None of which are taking part in a double murder and then testifying against your accomplices . We have all made bad/dumb decisions but to say hey he works hard at football hes ok with me says alot about your ethics. Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar families will never see them again but its ok because Ray Lewis is good at football. Did she say something that didnt need to be said probably because we are all supposed to forget it ever happened and since everybody in here is so forgiving you should be just as quick to forgive her because she has since apologized. And we would be so lucky to find women who ride as hard as Giselle and Anna.
 4 years ago '12        #177
Izg0d 
space
space
$784 | Props total: 11 11
THIS bi*ch MADD
 4 years ago '09        #178
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
 Fameus said:
None of which are taking part in a double murder and then testifying against your accomplices . We have all made bad/dumb decisions but to say hey he works hard at football hes ok with me says alot about your ethics. Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar families will never see them again but its ok because Ray Lewis is good at football. Did she say something that didnt need to be said probably because we are all supposed to forget it ever happened and since everybody in here is so forgiving you should be just as quick to forgive her because she has since apologized. And we would be so lucky to find women who ride as hard as Giselle and Anna.
those two young men who lost their lives werent exactly choir boys. they started a f!ght they couldnt finish. first trying to rob, then hitting people with a moet bottle and shooting at cars...yes so innocent.

you act like you were there and you saw him stab those guys yourself. clown. ray actually tried to break it up. go read about the case and read the transcripts and talk to some witnesses and get back to me on that

Last edited by ill 800; 01-21-2013 at 09:56 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #179
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$30,281 | Props total: 9157 9157
Just found out she's from Fayetteville, supposedly my homie brother graduated with her from South View

If true, it would explain a lot lol
 01-21-2013, 09:57 PM         #180
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wallabees said:

If I ain't had sh*t to do with it and they trying to pin sh*t on me when I know my homie did it or a n*gga I was with did it, he better step up and take that fu*kin charge...shidd!!!!!!

Now if I told him to do it or I was in on it, that's snitching and i'd take my lick...
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago