Welker's wife trashes Ray Lewis

most viewed right now
NBA JJ Redick ready to throw in the bag for a trade
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the Guy Who Cardi B Left Offset for Soon as He Was Released From P..
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL This fool done pulled a Carlos Boozer. Deaddddd!
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,752 | Props total: 1628 1628
Lol welker like, okay he's retiring you can go ahead babe
 5 years ago '11        #162
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3556 3556
"I don't fucck with no snitches, so don't tell me who tellin."-Wes welkers wife
 5 years ago '04        #163
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 47 47
#NoWeapon
 5 years ago '06        #164
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 yumflip said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Convicted cocaine dealer to TV dad......but people can't change huh? Or only "certain" people...
Damn, I had no idea. Props.
 5 years ago '11        #165
space
space
 44Caliber said:

And why is him being acquitted of murder a bad thing? So getting falsely accused and beating the case is a bad thing?

He wasn't falsely accused and he didn't beat shiit. They let him off on a plea deal cause he SNITCHED. Where they do that at?

If is was the hiphop section y'all would be talking mad shiit about ray, not praising him. Since when is telling ok?
 5 years ago '10        #166
sho 2010 193 heat pts193
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 4497 4497
Wes Welker Wont B Back In New England Anyway
 5 years ago '08        #167
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$39,388 | Props total: 20418 20418
Drop that ho Welker
 5 years ago '04        #168
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,593 | Props total: 275 275
this hoe is outta pocket right now man, need to put her back in her place with that hand wes
 01-21-2013, 08:24 PM         #169
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she mad
 5 years ago '05        #170
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8931 8931
 conscious thug said:
When Wes dropped the ball last year she went on the radio or whatever and started trashing him saying Brady can't do everything, he needs players that can make plays, clearing going after Wes Welker.
That's exactly what I was referring to, he dropped a ball last night.
 5 years ago '11        #171
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
stop it yo.. ray aint out here runnin around talkin bout he a G actin like he from the streets... his personal life has NOTHING to do wit his career as a football player. Nobody sayin tellin is ok... but yall tryina bring up some sh*t that happened and been done 12 yrs ago to try and throw dirt on that man name.

And I swear u clowns and this "snitch" sh*t k!ll me when 95% of yall on here aint never been no a.ssociated wit no parts of the streets.
I don't care where you're from, you don't tell. That's a no go no matter what.
And he not actin like a G now cause he wanted to rehab his image from a dude that ran with goons and got away with murder to "man of god" and all that bullshiit cause he knew that would be the only he would gain wider appeal and make more $$$.

01-21-2013, 08:44 PM         #172
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason I really hope the ravens win now
 5 years ago '09        #173
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Wallabees said:

He wasn't falsely accused and he didn't beat shiit. They let him off on a plea deal cause he SNITCHED. Where they do that at?

If is was the hiphop section y'all would be talking mad shiit about ray, not praising him. Since when is telling ok?
you actually think if the prosecution had evidence that ray lewis was the murderer that they would let him cop a plea so they could sentence two nobodies? you dont know sh*t about the case or ray lewis, so its best you just shut the fu*k up. the two guys who actually did it didnt get much time at all because the prosecution fu*ked up the case so badly trying to pin it on ray.

stop snitching? what are you twelve years old?

the whole case was bs, they had nothing on ray lewis, so they let him plea guilty to obstruction of justice. stupid motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '09        #174
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 Wallabees said:
And he not actin like a G now cause he wanted to rehab his image from a dude that ran with goons and got away with murder to "man of god" and all that bullshiit cause he knew that would be the only he would gain wider appeal and make more $$$.

yea forget about your football career and your lifes work because two goofball acquaintances you were with decided they were gonna k!ll dude who tried to steal their jewelry. yea ray just should of took the charge for them so he could "look like a g" in the eyes of some boxden twat

grow the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '04        #175
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,341 | Props total: 3582 3582
 ill 800 said:
lol this dumb wh0ore's hobbies are "boating, resting, relaxing and shopping"

[pic - click to view]

None of which are taking part in a double murder and then testifying against your accomplices . We have all made bad/dumb decisions but to say hey he works hard at football hes ok with me says alot about your ethics. Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar families will never see them again but its ok because Ray Lewis is good at football. Did she say something that didnt need to be said probably because we are all supposed to forget it ever happened and since everybody in here is so forgiving you should be just as quick to forgive her because she has since apologized. And we would be so lucky to find women who ride as hard as Giselle and Anna.
 5 years ago '12        #176
Izg0d 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 12 12
THIS bi*ch MADD
 5 years ago '09        #177
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 Fameus said:
None of which are taking part in a double murder and then testifying against your accomplices . We have all made bad/dumb decisions but to say hey he works hard at football hes ok with me says alot about your ethics. Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar families will never see them again but its ok because Ray Lewis is good at football. Did she say something that didnt need to be said probably because we are all supposed to forget it ever happened and since everybody in here is so forgiving you should be just as quick to forgive her because she has since apologized. And we would be so lucky to find women who ride as hard as Giselle and Anna.
those two young men who lost their lives werent exactly choir boys. they started a f!ght they couldnt finish. first trying to rob, then hitting people with a moet bottle and shooting at cars...yes so innocent.

you act like you were there and you saw him stab those guys yourself. clown. ray actually tried to break it up. go read about the case and read the transcripts and talk to some witnesses and get back to me on that

Last edited by ill 800; 01-21-2013 at 08:56 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #178
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$33,950 | Props total: 17940 17940
Just found out she's from Fayetteville, supposedly my homie brother graduated with her from South View

If true, it would explain a lot lol
 01-21-2013, 08:57 PM         #179
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wallabees said:

If I ain't had sh*t to do with it and they trying to pin sh*t on me when I know my homie did it or a n*gga I was with did it, he better step up and take that fu*kin charge...shidd!!!!!!

Now if I told him to do it or I was in on it, that's snitching and i'd take my lick...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Video Girl Detectives
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
96 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn French must be packing something huge under them trousers
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Love White Hoes like this
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
364 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy