Welker's wife trashes Ray Lewis

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
keep that hoe on a leash
 01-21-2013, 06:38 PM         #122
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man these kids on BX TRULY despise women for anything but s3x. It's kind of disgusting, but sadly not that surprising. The misogyny runs deep here.
 5 years ago '04        #123
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
On the way home I was listening to sports talk radio and the ray Lewis topic came up. It was a certain group of ppl calling in talking down upon Lewis and even made facts up to build their case.

The host was shutting down those stupid ppl left and right I never heard so many ethers dropped within such short time.

One guy even said "if ray was innocent why was he hiding in the trunk from the police"

Carruth went to the police and posted a $3 million bail, on condition that if either Cherica or Chancellor died, he would turn himself in.[6] After Cherica died, he fled and became a fugitive. The Panthers released him a few days later, citing a morals clause in his contract. He was captured after being found hiding in the trunk of a car outside a motel in Parkers Crossroads, Tennessee. Also in the trunk was $3,900 cash, bottles of his urine, extra clothes, candy bars and a cell phone. Prosecutors in the case believed Carruth hired Watkins and others to murder Adams because of her adamant refusal to abort their unborn child.

[pic - click to view]

^^^^
That's Rae Carruth
 01-21-2013, 06:49 PM         #124
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
lol this dumb wh0ore's hobbies are "boating, resting, relaxing and shopping"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #125
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
So we gonna act like Brady didn't leave his PREGNANT wife for Giselle. She might as well called Ray a ******. Racism, that's that sh*t I don't like.
 5 years ago '09        #126
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
she stated facts... its funny the media tries to play it off as he glorifies god!
 5 years ago '04        #127
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
I wonder if she gonna be proud of the Pats when they tell Welker to go kick rocks in regards to paying him a boatload of money.
 5 years ago '05        #128
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
It's sickening that NFL treats him like a hero, f*ck him...
 5 years ago '07        #129
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Balla B said:
I wonder if she gonna be proud of the Pats when they tell Welker to go kick rocks in regards to paying him a boatload of money.
 01-21-2013, 06:54 PM         #130
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's a loser
 5 years ago '04        #131
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Chad09 said:
She ain't lying.
this is very much the truth. yo lets not talk about tony gonzalez at all, whos basically one of the best tight ends in the history of the game and has never had an off the field issue.

lets suck ray lewis' d!ck because he dances on the field like a jerk off and talks about the lord. i have a feeling he wasnt talking about the lord before the whole murder thing.
 5 years ago '09        #132
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 killadre said:
On the way home I was listening to sports talk radio and the ray Lewis topic came up. It was a certain group of ppl calling in talking down upon Lewis and even made facts up to build their case.

The host was shutting down those stupid ppl left and right I never heard so many ethers dropped within such short time.

One guy even said "if ray was innocent why was he hiding in the trunk from the police"

Carruth went to the police and posted a $3 million bail, on condition that if either Cherica or Chancellor died, he would turn himself in.[6] After Cherica died, he fled and became a fugitive. The Panthers released him a few days later, citing a morals clause in his contract. He was captured after being found hiding in the trunk of a car outside a motel in Parkers Crossroads, Tennessee. Also in the trunk was $3,900 cash, bottles of his urine, extra clothes, candy bars and a cell phone. Prosecutors in the case believed Carruth hired Watkins and others to murder Adams because of her adamant refusal to abort their unborn child.

[pic - click to view]

^^^^
That's Rae Carruth
yea i listen to the fan and its priceless how they sh*t on the ray bashers with real FACTS from the case, not something the 2005 hooters wh0ore came up with

rays story from 13 years ago will be beaten into the ground in the next few weeks. hopefully the truth is reported and i can stop hearing about all this ray is a murderer nonsesne

Last edited by ill 800; 01-21-2013 at 07:01 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #133
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 m-f said:
The funny part is that's exactly what's going to happen
 5 years ago '06        #134
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
Wes saved this broad from a life of smelling like grease & hot sauce. And gettin her "azz" palmed by 65yr old men for decent tips. Tell this broad to be easy.
 5 years ago '04        #135
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
The NFL doesn't treat him like a hero. They treat him like a great football player who is a hall of famer. He has a few awards and a superbowl ring and right now this is a great story.

If you dig in everyone's past, you will find things you don't like. It's called humanity. If there was proof Ray k!lled those men, he would be in jail. But that's smart policing. You put the heat on the man who has the most to lose. In the media's eyes he's guilty, but that's how police would always do it.

A white man more often than not in America is judged by the man he is today. A black man is judged by the sum of his life's mistakes. It's been like that throughout history. Ray Lewis finding God is not phony. It often times are the huge mistakes that lead one to God. If you only know good in your life, why go to extremes for help?
 5 years ago '04        #136
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
Espn needs to do a 30 for 30 Ray Lewis if they haven't already. People need to stop judging that man cause he's moved on with his life they should do the same.

Ray praising the Lord cause he know the Lord has brought him a mighty long way. No weapon formed against that man will prosper.

Just Stay Humble Ray!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #137
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Patriots need to get their hoes in order.
 5 years ago '06        #138
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Convicted cocaine dealer to TV dad......but people can't change huh? Or only "certain" people...
 5 years ago '07        #139
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ghettofire said:
Patriots need to get their hoes in order.
She ain't a Patriot ho for much longer.

5 years ago '08        #140
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
she needs to mind her own business, but people in here actually think ray lewis didn't get off clean? go back & read the police report. If he wasn't a nfl star 7 just a regular black man he would of got a life sentence.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now