Welker's wife trashes Ray Lewis

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 xRipAnT24x said:
key word bi*ch.. acquitted
he was never acquitted of anything. the prosecution targeted him because he was a celebrity. they had no evidence against him so they dropped the charges in exchange for a plea to obstruction of justice.

his two thug friends bought knives the day before the incident. ray tried to break it up. he knew after it happened his career was in jeopardy. then he completely changed his life and he is the man you see today

Last edited by ill 800; 01-21-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
It aint like she is lying out here. If he wasn't a HOFer and didnt get everybody all amped up with his overdramatic speeches, no weapon postgame quotes and little pregame dance then he would be bashed for this sh*t. Cromartie and Travis Henry still can't shake all the baby mama talk about them. sh*t even TO gets bashed and he has less than Ray.

She is mad after the loss, I get it but don't act like the bi*ch didn't speak on real sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #23
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
It aint like she is lying out here. If he wasn't a HOFer and didnt get everybody all amped up with his overdramatic speeches, no weapon postgame quotes and little pregame dance then he would be bashed for this sh*t. Cromartie and Travis Henry still can't shake all the baby mama talk about them. sh*t even TO gets bashed and he has less than Ray.

She is mad after the loss, I get it but don't act like the bi*ch didn't speak on real sh*t.
but she is lying. theres nothing real about what she said.

seems to me you have little knowledge of what actually happened. he also never had 4 wives

Last edited by ill 800; 01-21-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #24
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 ill 800 said:
he was never acquitted of anything. the prosecution targeted him because he was a celebrity. they had no evidence against him so they dropped the charges in exchange for a plea to obstruction of justice
To tell you the truth i never followed that situation.. i was just using her word against her
 5 years ago '06        #25
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
 5 years ago '09        #26
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
To tell you the truth i never followed that situation.. i was just using her word against her
its easier for people to call him a murderer then to go back and read about the actual case and what really happened 13-14 years ago

but lets let miss hooters 2005 tell us about the case
 5 years ago '10        #27
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
Get ya hoe mane.
 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM         #28
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
he was never acquitted of anything. the prosecution targeted him because he was a celebrity. they had no evidence against him so they dropped the charges in exchange for a plea to obstruction of justice.

his two thug friends bought knives the day before the incident. ray tried to break it up. he knew after it happened his career was in jeopardy. then he completely changed his life and he is the man you see today

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
She should be mad at welker for dropping that pass on 3rd down that k!lled that pat momentum
 5 years ago '06        #30
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
LMAO a girl getting by strictly on looks (a model) jersey chasing judging ANYBODY
 01-21-2013, 12:11 PM         #31
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muthafu*kas p!ss me off when they say he actually k!lled them people, you fu*ks believe that sh*t?
 5 years ago '12        #32
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
And meanwhile Ray Lewis is inspiring millions of impoverished black youth, broke a family cycle of absentee fathers by being an amazing father, is a first ballot hall of famer, and has lead a team nobody gave a chance in the postseason to wins over teams lead by two of the greatest quaterbacks of all time.

What has this bimbo done except flash her t*ts and get wifed up by one of the biggest big game chokers in the NFL

fu*king Women sometimes man
 5 years ago '06        #33
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Fly 2ndComing said:

so bringing up a guys mistakes in the past after your husband takes an L is speaking on real sh*t?
 5 years ago '11        #34
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Football players have little control of they women I blame bet and the game
 5 years ago '04        #35
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879
So that's what we do now? Look up someone's Wikipedia page so we can show the world how classless we CAN be? bi*chmade people can't take a muthafu*kin loss these days...
 5 years ago '04        #36
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
whats up with these patriot wives snapping after the team lose

and i thought he only had 4 baby mammas not wives

Last edited by justinjones; 01-21-2013 at 12:19 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #37
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 k3llz said:
muthafu*kas p!ss me off when they say he actually k!lled them people, you fu*ks believe that sh*t?
they are jealous of the man or they hate jesus.

ray has done a lot for my city and hes done a lot for people that most would have no business helping. he mentors many of the young players coming in the league so they dont make the same mistakes that he did.
 5 years ago '09        #38
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 justinjones said:
whats up with these patriot wives snapping after the team lose
shes mad cause somebody stole her b00ty

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #39
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Fly 2ndComing said:

She is lying Ray doesnt have 4 wives.

And why is him being acquitted of murder a bad thing? So getting falsely accused and beating the case is a bad thing?

Also, Ray is a father to his kids and knows all of their names. He is retiring to go watch his son chase his dreams.
 5 years ago '04        #40
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
 ill 800 said:
shes mad cause somebody stole her b00ty

[pic - click to view]

i bet she didn't say anything about gisele last year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy