Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
immediately googled "wes welker's wife" to base my opinion of her opinion on how hot she was..........the image I clicked on was from boxden....
 5 years ago '10        #222
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 804lyfe said:

Thats back when SNL was still SNL.. Remember watching that sh*t as a kid.
 5 years ago '09        #223
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
All Lewis did was mislead police during the interrogation. He obstructed justice. So people need to stop a.ssociating him with murder.

Last edited by Ny4LiFe; 01-22-2013 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: wrong info
 01-22-2013, 11:16 AM         #224
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think ray k!lled anyone but knew more then what he said. the white suit was never found because he lied where he threw it out and he admitted that he lied in his statement the day after. I don't believe he k!lled the guy, but he can still be guilty by a.ssociation. lets say if me and my friend were beating some n*gga up and then my boy stabbed and k!lled him I would be guilty as an accomplice and would serve some time.
 5 years ago '07        #225
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
 Chad09 said:
She ain't lying.
this.
 5 years ago '10        #226
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$622 | Props total: 197 197
wiki what a source...
 5 years ago '07        #227
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 Illstreet said:

Racist a.ss bimbo...

Can you say she lying tho?

Whoa bro! Y she racist? Cuz she's white and he's black. Thats all u got bro. Bringin race into something that aint got nothin to do with race. Lets progress
 5 years ago '09        #228
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 ill 800 said:
probably because he threw it away. what kind of logic do you have use to conclude that a bloody shirt proves you k!lled someone? did you realize that there was a brawl before they were stabbed? ray pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice. meaning that he was covering his own a.ss because his dumb a.ss friends, who on the previous night had bought knives, k!lled some young men who tried to rob them

im about to go in on yall dudes today, with actual FACTS from the case.
You know the facts on how they presented it, yet were you there? The only fact you definitely know is that he is a free man.

When did I say he k!lled both men? I said the white suit he was wearing has never been found. The only person who would hide a bloody item is a person who is scared out of their mind. You don't hide anything unless you think they will accuse you...so therefore he did what he had to do.

If your mom found a bloody shirt in your closet and you say you swear you didn't k!ll Kim...would it or would it not be more questions?

Let's not pretend money and celebrity status don't let people off the hook though. Get mad...It was long time ago, yet what you subjectively think won't change my subjection. It is what it is. He turned his life around and now a free man.
 5 years ago '09        #229
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
You know the facts on how they presented it, yet were you there? The only fact you definitely know is that he is a free man.

When did I say he k!lled both men? I said the white suit he was wearing has never been found. The only person who would hide a bloody item is a person who is scared out of their mind. You don't hide anything unless you think they will accuse you...so therefore he did what he had to do.

If your mom found a bloody shirt in your closet and you say you swear you didn't k!ll Kim...would it or would it not be more questions?

Let's not pretend money and celebrity status don't let people off the hook though. Get mad...It was long time ago, yet what you subjectively think won't change my subjection. It is what it is. He turned his life around and now a free man.
his celebrity status was the reason the prosecution came after him in the first place.

please

i also knew someone who was there and told me what happened. ive also read the case transcripts. so i would imagine i know more about the case than you

Last edited by ill 800; 01-22-2013 at 01:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #230
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 wwwdotcom said:
wiki what a source...
I agree that this bi*ch is a hater

BUT

What on his Wikipedia isn't true, and not already common knowledge?

It's not like she went on his Wiki and there was a bunch of misinformation on there that she's quoting.

Everything she stated is factual
 5 years ago '07        #231
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ill 800 said:
his celebrity status was the reason the prosecution came after him in the first place.

please

i also knew someone who was there and told me what happened. ive also read the case transcripts. so i would imagine i know more about the case than you
THis dude is on his high horse in every thread since the Ravens are playing in the SB.

Shut up fool, you don't know anyone who was there or involved in the case Mr. Know-it-all
 5 years ago '09        #232
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 m-f said:
THis dude is on his high horse in every thread since the Ravens are playing in the SB.

Shut up fool, you don't know anyone who was there or involved in the case Mr. Know-it-all
u mad? following me into threads now i see
 5 years ago '09        #233
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
I agree that this bi*ch is a hater

BUT

What on his Wikipedia isn't true, and not already common knowledge?

It's not like she went on his Wiki and there was a bunch of misinformation on there that she's quoting.

Everything she stated is factual
youre a fu*king idiot. just stfu

shows me how many piece of sh*t human beings there are on this site. how the fu*k can you defend the hooters girl?

Last edited by ill 800; 01-22-2013 at 02:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #234
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ill 800 said:
u mad? following me into threads now i see
fu*k no, I just see your dumbass posts in EVERY thread and they all started looking the same then I saw it was the same name.

Mad? on the internet come on now.
 5 years ago '09        #235
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 Mr Connoisseur said:
ya, but she does make valid points.

not many people can murdr someone, and have the public forget about it.
yes so valid and appropriate...

we still have patriot fans calling up baltimore sports radio so they can talk sh*t about ray lewis. its pretty pathetic
 5 years ago '09        #236
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 m-f said:
fu*k no, I just see your dumbass posts in EVERY thread and they all started looking the same then I saw it was the same name.

Mad? on the internet come on now.
o im just bumping all the sh*t you bi*ches talked before the game and are talking now. you patriots fans just dont quit do you? even patriot wives feel the need to run there mouth.

classless mother fu*kers ill tell ya

first its a ray lewis retirement party billboard. next you get your a.ss beat sunday night. then wh0ore mouth feels the need to get on facebook and slander ray. all the while patriots fans posting on torrey smiths facebook/twitter disrespecting him and his younger brother who died in a motorcycle accident earlier this year.

fu*k yall dudes

and i havent even gotten started on red sox fans...

Last edited by ill 800; 01-22-2013 at 02:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #237
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
shes fine tooo. she apologized already though, she aint about that life.
 5 years ago '09        #238
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2343 2343
damn im hella late 1 page to 14th pageeeeeeee
 5 years ago '06        #239
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 Mr Connoisseur said:
ya, but she does make valid points.

not many people can murdr someone, and have the public forget about it.
 5 years ago '10        #240
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7626 7626
Lmao the stupidity all over this thread. When in the world did something being true or a fact stop it from still being able to be used as an insult. Or an attempt to hurt someone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago