Welker's wife trashes Ray Lewis

most viewed right now
 54
I will marry this woman for real.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #221
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 804lyfe said:
.


Thats back when SNL was still SNL.. Remember watching that sh*t as a kid.
 5 years ago '09        #222
Ny4LiFe 
space
avatar space
space
$492 | Props total: 54 54
All Lewis did was mislead police during the interrogation. He obstructed justice. So people need to stop a.ssociating him with murder.


Last edited by Ny4LiFe; 01-22-2013 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: wrong info
 01-22-2013, 10:16 AM         #223
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think ray k!lled anyone but knew more then what he said. the white suit was never found because he lied where he threw it out and he admitted that he lied in his statement the day after. I don't believe he k!lled the guy, but he can still be guilty by a.ssociation. lets say if me and my friend were beating some n*gga up and then my boy stabbed and k!lled him I would be guilty as an accomplice and would serve some time.
 5 years ago '07        #224
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 375 375
 Chad09 said:
She ain't lying.
this.
 5 years ago '10        #225
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$635 | Props total: 209 209
wiki what a source...
 5 years ago '07        #226
JordanWest86 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,211 | Props total: 3720 3720
 Illstreet said:





Racist a.ss bimbo...

Can you say she lying tho?

Whoa bro! Y she racist? Cuz she's white and he's black. Thats all u got bro. Bringin race into something that aint got nothin to do with race. Lets progress
 5 years ago '09        #227
MS.KRISSY 191 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,281 | Props total: 8326 8326
 ill 800 said:
probably because he threw it away. what kind of logic do you have use to conclude that a bloody shirt proves you k!lled someone? did you realize that there was a brawl before they were stabbed? ray pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice. meaning that he was covering his own a.ss because his dumb a.ss friends, who on the previous night had bought knives, k!lled some young men who tried to rob them

im about to go in on yall dudes today, with actual FACTS from the case.
You know the facts on how they presented it, yet were you there? The only fact you definitely know is that he is a free man.

When did I say he k!lled both men? I said the white suit he was wearing has never been found. The only person who would hide a bloody item is a person who is scared out of their mind. You don't hide anything unless you think they will accuse you...so therefore he did what he had to do.

If your mom found a bloody shirt in your closet and you say you swear you didn't k!ll Kim...would it or would it not be more questions?

Let's not pretend money and celebrity status don't let people off the hook though. Get mad...It was long time ago, yet what you subjectively think won't change my subjection. It is what it is. He turned his life around and now a free man.
 5 years ago '09        #228
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
You know the facts on how they presented it, yet were you there? The only fact you definitely know is that he is a free man.

When did I say he k!lled both men? I said the white suit he was wearing has never been found. The only person who would hide a bloody item is a person who is scared out of their mind. You don't hide anything unless you think they will accuse you...so therefore he did what he had to do.

If your mom found a bloody shirt in your closet and you say you swear you didn't k!ll Kim...would it or would it not be more questions?

Let's not pretend money and celebrity status don't let people off the hook though. Get mad...It was long time ago, yet what you subjectively think won't change my subjection. It is what it is. He turned his life around and now a free man.
his celebrity status was the reason the prosecution came after him in the first place.

please

i also knew someone who was there and told me what happened. ive also read the case transcripts. so i would imagine i know more about the case than you


Last edited by ill 800; 01-22-2013 at 12:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #229
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 wwwdotcom said:
wiki what a source...
I agree that this bi*ch is a hater

BUT

What on his Wikipedia isn't true, and not already common knowledge?

It's not like she went on his Wiki and there was a bunch of misinformation on there that she's quoting.

Everything she stated is factual
 5 years ago '07        #230
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ill 800 said:
his celebrity status was the reason the prosecution came after him in the first place.

please

i also knew someone who was there and told me what happened. ive also read the case transcripts. so i would imagine i know more about the case than you
THis dude is on his high horse in every thread since the Ravens are playing in the SB.

Shut up fool, you don't know anyone who was there or involved in the case Mr. Know-it-all
 5 years ago '09        #231
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 m-f said:
THis dude is on his high horse in every thread since the Ravens are playing in the SB.

Shut up fool, you don't know anyone who was there or involved in the case Mr. Know-it-all
u mad? following me into threads now i see
 5 years ago '09        #232
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 TheMindOf said:
I agree that this bi*ch is a hater

BUT

What on his Wikipedia isn't true, and not already common knowledge?

It's not like she went on his Wiki and there was a bunch of misinformation on there that she's quoting.

Everything she stated is factual
youre a fu*king idiot. just stfu

shows me how many piece of sh*t human beings there are on this site. how the fu*k can you defend the hooters girl?


Last edited by ill 800; 01-22-2013 at 01:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #233
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ill 800 said:
u mad? following me into threads now i see
fu*k no, I just see your dumbass posts in EVERY thread and they all started looking the same then I saw it was the same name.

Mad? on the internet come on now.
 5 years ago '09        #234
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Mr Connoisseur said:
ya, but she does make valid points.


not many people can murdr someone, and have the public forget about it.
yes so valid and appropriate...

we still have patriot fans calling up baltimore sports radio so they can talk sh*t about ray lewis. its pretty pathetic
 5 years ago '09        #235
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 m-f said:
fu*k no, I just see your dumbass posts in EVERY thread and they all started looking the same then I saw it was the same name.

Mad? on the internet come on now.
o im just bumping all the sh*t you bi*ches talked before the game and are talking now. you patriots fans just dont quit do you? even patriot wives feel the need to run there mouth.

classless mother fu*kers ill tell ya

first its a ray lewis retirement party billboard. next you get your a.ss beat sunday night. then wh0ore mouth feels the need to get on facebook and slander ray. all the while patriots fans posting on torrey smiths facebook/twitter disrespecting him and his younger brother who died in a motorcycle accident earlier this year.


fu*k yall dudes

and i havent even gotten started on red sox fans...


Last edited by ill 800; 01-22-2013 at 01:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #236
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 3004 3004
shes fine tooo. she apologized already though, she aint about that life.
 5 years ago '09        #237
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$9,130 | Props total: 3756 3756
damn im hella late 1 page to 14th pageeeeeeee
 5 years ago '06        #238
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
 Mr Connoisseur said:
ya, but she does make valid points.


not many people can murdr someone, and have the public forget about it.
 5 years ago '10        #239
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,976 | Props total: 10623 10623
Lmao the stupidity all over this thread. When in the world did something being true or a fact stop it from still being able to be used as an insult. Or an attempt to hurt someone.
 5 years ago '08        #240
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
what a hating a.ss bi*ch. id expect nothing less from a bi*ch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy