Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 NiteTerroz said:
Here we go...the internet said it so it MUST be true. Anytime cats wanna express themselves in an eccentric fashion they HAVE to be gay. LOL. They want Black men to stay in this fu*ked up little box and be and act a certain way and ya'll fools fall for the sh*t every time!!! No wonder that machismo is so prevalent in the Black community. He is into fashion, he's gay. He likes trock music he's white. LOL ..
 5 years ago '04        #122
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
 NiteTerroz said:
Here we go...the internet said it so it MUST be true. Anytime cats wanna express themselves in an eccentric fashion they HAVE to be gay. LOL. They want Black men to stay in this fu*ked up little box and be and act a certain way and ya'll fools fall for the sh*t every time!!! No wonder that machismo is so prevalent in the Black community. He is into fashion, he's gay. He likes rock music he's white. LOL ..We got to do better!
good post but...

Kingbee1979 said:
what guy at this point hasn't fu*ked around with another guy at some point these days ... We are living in the days of skinny jeans and skirts for dudes
Nah fam!

Last edited by sabret00the; 01-22-2013 at 05:25 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #123
dvdjamm 8 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 15 15
Sounds like jealousy from Bryan Boy...Or he knew he would get some publicity from making a statement like that.

5 years ago '08        #124
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Why wouldn't/shouldn't it be acceptable to be gay in hip hop? What does it matter? What difference does it make?

I personally feel he's bi-s3xual if anything, as I believe he's attracted to Kim.
The problem with gays in hiphop and culture at-large is that they nolonger just want to be "gay in hiphop", they now want "hiphop to be gay". Notice the difference? Gays used to conform to society, now they want society to conform to them. Their changing our culture for their own agenda. Hiphop like mainstream culture in general is being hijacked by homos3xuals. Heteros3xuals will always exist because we reproduce, gays cant reproduce other gays, so they spread by recruiting kids through music, fashion, and entertainment and hiphop is becoming one of those tools.
 5 years ago '10        #125
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Kanye is not gay
 5 years ago '10        #126
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
Y'all n*ggas gay for quoting that n*gga so many damn times.
 01-22-2013, 07:20 AM         #127
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Intellectual said:

[pic - click to view]

Kanye has BEEN a closet homo this entire time. If you cannot see that, you're an idiot.
 5 years ago '05        #128
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
 Crookz said:
That ain't the one. It was one of those MTV specials like biorhythm but I can't remember the name

He says something about growing up around nothing but females made him grow up confused
U talking about when he had that painting and he said he could see music and he described the painting as a kick snare pattern? I think that was MTV Diary. Idr the confused part tho
 5 years ago '04        #129
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Kingbee1979 said:
Is this news ? Kanye can fu*k whoever he wants he's a genius musically

what guy at this point hasn't fu*ked around with another guy at some point these days ... We are living in the days of skinny jeans and skirts for dudes
dude, you closet homo. stop it. this sh*t aint cool fam. i'm one of the guys who hasn't and never will batty boy. didn't know that bx was on some homo sh*t like this but every other thread got someone saying some suspect a.ss sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #130
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
i just need 808's and heartbreak part 2, i don't give a fu*k about anything else.
 01-22-2013, 09:01 AM         #131
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea people put way too much emphasis on the whole being gay thing.... but point blank people and men specifically are always gonna care, and to me it makes no sense to care that they do it's their prerogative.... as long as they not running around bashing and trying to k!ll homos3xuals or some sh*t...... Hell it's the same with someone who racist if someone racist at the end of the day that's their decision is it wrong for them to be that way...... yea but that's on them..... we still living in a society that hasn't even honestly accepted interracial dating to a point where you go anywhere with out someone looking sideways or feeling some type of way.... it is what it is but some of yall be going way too hard for gays to not be gay.....

and I also agree with the comment that there is nothing wrong with someone being gay in hip hop, but don't try and push that sh*t on everybody, I currently have a problem with all the damn molly usage, the encouraging of popping pills, and the acceptance of young explicit rappers who damn near couldn't buy they own album in a store by themselves if they weren't famous, and the prevalence of s3xually explicit rap music on the radio has never been so high, blurring out bad words doesn't make a song radio acceptable lol..... I'm done
 5 years ago '07        #132
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
I dunno if he is or isn't, I just know that NO Straight man has as bi*chy tendencies as Kanye but I been saying that for like 8 yrs. When he came out saying that sh*t about defending gays back day and then the Taylor Swift sh*t.....Nah yo, Flaming Homo actions. And thats what I judge it by.
 5 years ago '04        #133
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
Looks like this guy is the one Kanye's been swagger-jacking.
 5 years ago '04        #134
bruisedknux 
space
space
$157 | Props total: 0 0
Crazy not doubt, not a fu*k given about the next mans s3xuality, as long as its not me or my son = more pus*y for me.
 5 years ago '04        #135
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
 Chief Dee said:
The problem with gays in hiphop and culture at-large is that they nolonger just want to be "gay in hiphop", they now want "hiphop to be gay". Notice the difference? Gays used to conform to society, now they want society to conform to them. Their changing our culture for their own agenda. Hiphop like mainstream culture in general is being hijacked by homos3xuals. Heteros3xuals will always exist because we reproduce, gays cant reproduce other gays, so they spread by recruiting kids through music, fashion, and entertainment and hiphop is becoming one of those tools.
There are camp gay men and 'straight-acting gay men', which makes your description of "hip-hop to be gay" ambiguous. What is your definition of "hip-hop to be gay"? Because there's no openly gay men walking around saying do that or act like this. What you're doing is akin to when they wouldn't let black people on the radio claiming that black people are trying to make music black. There's some homo sh*t in this thread, but everyone do whatever you wanna do, just know I won't back it gay sh*t for the simple reason I'm not gay. But I'll happily enjoy a Frank Ocean album.

Can we go back to clowning on Kingbee now?
 5 years ago '06        #136
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
 Kingbee1979 said:

This thread just turned you out son.
 5 years ago '12        #137
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
 Vercetti said:
You're a scumbag!
go drink bleach you fu*king f*gget
 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM         #138
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i expect nothing under 10 pages on boxden when a thread is about a man's s3xuality never disappoints
 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM         #139
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop the madness ..... who cares !!

what are u worried about another man and who he sleeps with ??

is it b/c ya'll are jealous?

aiiight then chill ...... can he live ?!?!?!?

worry about better things like for example will he be a good father to his child with Kimmy Kardashian

LOL ....... oK I'm talkn ish now ....... ya'LL brought me down to your level

*shakes my damn head in disgust*

ANYWAYS here is sum food for thought ....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #140
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Kingbee1979 said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy