NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 427 427
havent really felt any of Kanyes music since late registration, i dont give a fu*k if he is gay or not. On a personal note Kanye visited my old shop here in Sydney and paid full price for one of my shirts, i was in the back smoking a joint with one of my friends, we could hear this guy in the front saying "Im a rapper from Chicago" but we just thought it was some nerd by how whiny his voice was, anyway it was Kanye, the local press made a big deal out of it (the print featured Aboriginal supermodel Samantha Harris) just my two cents, he is probably just a metros3xual, and hangs around that designer dude for all the style tips and to be up on what is "new" and "hip" etc... peace
 5 years ago '11        #102
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
So yall acting like n*ggaz dont be spreading rumors?
 5 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
speaking of this gay sh*t, sum willlld as expose jus happened a few days ago with a popular n*gga that went to my school. Homie k!lled his fb and threats were made. LOL If anyone from Albany in here they know wat Im talm bout. I might elaborate later depending on how high I am. But fr if a n*gga got gay ways dont overlook it.
 01-21-2013, 11:32 PM         #104
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:

Boxden is uptight as f-ck when it comes to homos3xuality.

[pic - click to view]

Same members would be encouraging and defending female Homos3xuality in another thread.
 01-21-2013, 11:36 PM         #105
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
A lot of men in the hollywood scene are closet homos3xual satanists... people been trying to tell yall for years but you'll never believe it...
This is what I find funny anytime anyone mentions any instance of Homos3xuality in the Media only the males are vilified. Hollywood has pretty much shown Lesbianism in a mostly favorable light, yet I never hear Lesbians accused of having an ulterior motive or try to force any "agenda" on the populace.

Katy Perry makes a song about kissing girls, which receives worldwide popularity, it's encouraged; no one says she's trying to convert people or expose homos3xuality to kids.

And the fact that you believe in Satan as an entity means your already lost and confused, but that's for another thread.

Last edited by Becky911; 01-21-2013 at 11:42 PM..
 01-21-2013, 11:40 PM         #106
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
Funny how now it is accetable to be Gay in hiphop!
Just imagin' this 3 years ago people would have stopped listening to him now its ok because he is kanye west i mean wtf??????
Kinda like it's always been acceptable to have violent and misogynistic lyrics in some Hip Hop Music, why should him hypothetically being Homos3xual be a detriment to his career? I still don't believe he is one though.

Ant McQueen said:
I don't think son is gay. He's a bit effeminate, but that's probably as far as it goes. Folks a.ssociate femininity with homos3xuality. We (as people/a society) are quick to a.ssume that dudes with feminine traits are gay, as if it's impossible for a " masculine " dude to be gay.
Yeah precisely if that was the case Prince would have been out long ago, as well as Bill Kaulitz, Eddie Izzard, Bi Rain, Peter Sarsgaard, Woody Allen, Quentin Tarantino, Cristiano Ronaldo etc

Being feminine has nothing to do with Homos3xuality, if that were the case all the male popstars in Japan would be Gay.

Last edited by Becky911; 01-21-2013 at 11:43 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Becky911 said:

[pic - click to view]

Same members would be encouraging and defending female Homos3xuality in another thread.

homo s3x is homo s3x no matter if its male or female. If ppl chose to speak out on their dislike of homos3xuality, so what.
 01-22-2013, 12:14 AM         #108
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

homo s3x is homo s3x no matter if its male or female. If ppl chose to speak out on their dislike of homos3xuality, so what.
Yes, but people often only single out the males and accuse them of an agenda that's my point, when Lesbianism is more prevalent in the Mainstream Media. Clearly many have been brainwashed to have a knee jerk negative reaction to Male Homos rather than the females. BTW, Nobody is threatening anyone's freedom of speech in this thread, people are allowed to say what they want, but if someone disagrees with what's being stated their allowed to their sentiment as well.

Of course there are some Homos3xual activist groups that publicly slam people who express their disapproval of Homos3xuality, but most of their activism has been only within the last few years. The reality of such activism is that if you don't push the issue to visibility, no one will care, and nothing will get done. It's called "forcing the issue." It's something that has been done by all minority groups throughout the ages of their oppression.

Yes in truth The Media does spotlight Homos3xual causes plenty, but that's because it's considered a new movement and the controversy about the nature of Homos3xuality (born that way or by choice) adds some mystique as well as sensationalism to it.

If there was such an thing as the Internet and Social Media during the Women's Rights Movement, Union Rights and Civil Rights Movement people would have probably have had vocally expression problems with those groups as well and accuse these groups of being "whiny" and "belligerent" and "hypersensitive."

People here love to use recent Homo Activism to pinpoint and scapegoat some sort of "Militant Gay Agenda" when in reality it's how most minority groups past and present got things done.

Alright, went slightly off topic, but Kayne still isn't a Mo neither is the Media run by Mos, but that's just my 2 cents.
 5 years ago '09        #109
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
 Kingbee1979 said:
Is this news ? Kanye can fu*k whoever he wants he's a genius musically

what guy at this point hasn't fu*ked around with another guy at some point these days ... We are living in the days of skinny jeans and skirts for dudes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #110
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 Kingbee1979 said:

what guy at this point hasn't fu*ked around with another guy at some point these days ... We are living in the days of skinny jeans and skirts for dudes
I read that back 5 times bro...and each time after reading I said to myself....n*gga I aint fu*ked with no n*gga fu*k is wrong you n*gga

as far as Ye that n*gga aint gay my ....that n*gga is a recording artist and a huge one at that. If anything that n*gga is just an attention wh0ore and he smart...he know if he wear some red leather pants with a kilt and long v neck shirt the blogs gonna be talking.....

.......meanwhile that cash machine still ringing.
 5 years ago '06        #111
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Kingbee1979 said:

WTF? So your saying it's kool too be gay fu*k other men and take it in the a.ss dude? I don't give a fu*k about his music but ain't nothin alright about being gay. That's how we know this world is so close too the end when same s3x marriage and all this homo sh*t is being accept.
 5 years ago '13        #112
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
Sounds like BS. Just because he hangs out with some gay fashion designer and has an extravagant taste for clothes doesn't make him a homo.

Shet look at Prince.
 5 years ago '09        #113
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
You know what Boxden is 98% males and I see that Males gossip just as much as females do. I mean Why some of y'all who hate "f*ggotry" are the same people that show up in the same "who's gay" in Hollywood threads?...I could see if it is a debate on the actual subject that's different....yet most threads are the same "gossip"....Kanye, Diddy etc..Same rumors about the same people you heard about last year.
 5 years ago '13        #114
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
 KnickKilla92 said:
i hope you die a painful death you f*gget
You're a scumbag!
 5 years ago '08        #115
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356

how ye doin? who ye screwin?
 01-22-2013, 04:04 AM         #116
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id say when he decides to come out, wiz kahlifa will be right behind him
 5 years ago '09        #117
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 davon4204 said:
WTF? So your saying it's kool too be gay fu*k other men and take it in the a.ss dude? I don't give a fu*k about his music but ain't nothin alright about being gay. That's how we know this world is so close too the end when same s3x marriage and all this homo sh*t is being accept.
What is it to you if another dude screws another dude? Are you going to be there? Will they knock on your door and ask you to come see?

Whatever your religious/spiritual point of the "end of the world" is yours, yet it is not factual. Yes, you have a right to dislike like it, no problem yet when you bring it what is "alright/"right"" then you should know that it's subjective and according to the next man.

Things are accepted because there are no absolute factual rules to "acceptance" rather a social construct of one which is changeable. "Right" and "wrong" is subjective and changeable based on circumstances surrounding it. It's all based on social & human constructs, individuality, subjection and sits on the foundation of practicality.
 5 years ago '05        #118
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Kingbee1979 said:

01-22-2013, 04:12 AM         #119
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares... gay or straight he makes dope music
 01-22-2013, 04:33 AM         #120
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here we go...the internet said it so it MUST be true. Anytime cats wanna express themselves in an eccentric fashion they HAVE to be gay. LOL. They want Black men to stay in this fu*ked up little box and be and act a certain way and ya'll fools fall for the sh*t every time!!! No wonder that machismo is so prevalent in the Black community. He is into fashion, he's gay. He likes rock music he's white. LOL ..We got to do better!

Last edited by NiteTerroz; 01-22-2013 at 04:51 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy