Microsoft’s Xbox brand will be “sold to someone like Sony”, failure is “inevitable”

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 AuthenticMade said:
You know I was gonna post that...but it'd be pointless to even entertain the foolishness

My brother works for a Berkshire Hathaway company as well...Fortune 500 sh*t....they just updated all their systems to Windows 7 and 8 as well lol. Be a long time before Microsoft has anything to worry about

Lets talk about Sony bleeding how many money for how many years though

Selling real estate in New York and sh*t tryna save a few nickels
the funny thing about Sony is that Microsoft arent even they main competitor, Sony have bigger problems like Samsung who continue to snatch all their markets, thats phones, tvs, camera's, washing machines u name it, this article cud backfire, Microsoft might end up buying Sony instead lmfao... Sony is nowhere near Microsoft
 5 years ago '04        #82
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Why sony stan act liike Microsoft is their biggest competitor.

Microsoft is competing against Google and Apple.

Sony is competing against LG, Samsung and Sharp which all three are kicking their a.ss in.

And as much as i dont like windows 8, but it is selling in a faster rate than Windows 7 and add the fact that people are not choosing Macs over windows, They are choosing ipads over anything including macbooks. Microsoft biggest problem is they need to cann Balmer. And the reason the entertainment sector is not making money is because WIndows Phone is under that umbrella.
 5 years ago '07        #83
willie_s 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 348 348
U don't need windows or office anymore people are findind
Free alternatives I believe this article to be true
 5 years ago '04        #84
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
fu*k
Gaming consoles need competition. No competition = Madden NFL, NBA 2k series

in other words, drastic declines in quality of the product.
 5 years ago '06        #85
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 tj.iscool said:
proof???

Kaz Hirai said:
We became profitable in 2010
Source:

AuthenticMade said:

Lets talk about Sony bleeding how many money for how many years though

Last edited by coolio; 01-22-2013 at 10:19 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #86
space
space
Authentic n Coolio is fucckin hilarious ryt now
 01-22-2013, 03:13 PM         #87
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
lol who cares if it's 1 percent....lol they aren't selling...bill gates isn't stupid...hahah @ this analyst who doesn't realize 25 percent means almost 20 billion a year.,....sadly, he isn't a smart analyst...
 5 years ago '04        #88
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
they're not getting rid of anything .....

if anything they'll be bigger... the microsoft store is new, they have a new point system and a new system about to drop....

M$ dropped the ball on the zune, imo...

imagine being about to use the M$ store like the apple store along with your gaming?!?!?!

and the surface hasn't taken off yet....

If anything M$ is about to change how we use entertainment... look how much the dashboard has grown in the last 5 yrs... you can just about do whatever you want from the dashboard...
 01-22-2013, 04:49 PM         #89
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was talking about this about a month ago. i was talking about how you guys hate sony so much now and how easily you all forgot. ps2 was just last gen. psone before that. now people literally say they hate sony. you guys couldnt have been told 10 years ago you would make that statement. but its the same with windows. people hating on that hard these days. so quick to jump on apple and sh*t. you guys say they arent just competing with sony, but apple, google, etc. that aint smart. thats one of the first rules of war right there, over expanding your army. but anyway sum this up i wouldnt invest in any of you either. imagine if they arent making money now and they lose 10 mil subscriptions next gen, who knows you guys flop around so hard its hard to tell. point is nobody stayed number 1 for 3 generations in this game. they might capitalize off the next gen but then it might be gone.
 5 years ago '12        #90
space
space
 Ni2 said:
i was talking about this about a month ago. i was talking about how you guys hate sony so much now and how easily you all forgot. ps2 was just last gen. psone before that. now people literally say they hate sony. you guys couldnt have been told 10 years ago you would make that statement. but its the same with windows. people hating on that hard these days. so quick to jump on apple and sh*t. you guys say they arent just competing with sony, but apple, google, etc. that aint smart. thats one of the first rules of war right there, over expanding your army. but anyway sum this up i wouldnt invest in any of you either. imagine if they arent making money now and they lose 10 mil subscriptions next gen, who knows you guys flop around so hard its hard to tell. point is nobody stayed number 1 for 3 generations in this game. they might capitalize off the next gen but then it might be gone.
I DO NOT HATE PLAYSTATION... We jus pointing out facts that Sony is losing ground in all markets which is true, btw i hate Sony as a company nt the console, my reason for hating Sony is they products are expensive as sh*t, thats my right as a consumer to talk sh*t about whateva makes me unhappy... I fucck wit none of Sony's products except for Playstation coz they more expensive than they competitors and they are not the best at what they do... So fucck Sony
 5 years ago '12        #91
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
Google comin fo dat azz, whether it be -$ony, Micro$oft, or nintendo
 5 years ago '07        #92
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
Y'all are children to me with this system battle sh*t. Both systems are dope as fu*k. fu*k is yall's problem?
 5 years ago '12        #93
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
Y'all are children to me with this system battle sh*t. Both systems are dope as fu*k. fu*k is yall's problem?
n*ggaz need Validation, plus stans want everyone to be like them, its the logic that binds them- that drives them
 01-22-2013, 06:47 PM         #94
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
I DO NOT HATE PLAYSTATION... We jus pointing out facts that Sony is losing ground in all markets which is true, btw i hate Sony as a company nt the console, my reason for hating Sony is they products are expensive as sh*t, thats my right as a consumer to talk sh*t about whateva makes me unhappy... I fucck wit none of Sony's products except for Playstation coz they more expensive than they competitors and they are not the best at what they do... So fucck Sony
you can have your own opinion. im only speaking generally. raises a good point though. when people mean to say playstation they say sony, generally thats true i think anyone can agree. just another example of when the flip floppers turn on your gaming division its fu*k your whole company. its rough. lot of people dont own anything microsoft anymore, phones, windows, anything but xbox. they call it xbox though. when everyone turns on them is it gonna be fu*k microsoft, microsoft lost? and they will turn on them its only a matter of time. another reason to get out when your hot.
 5 years ago '04        #95
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Makes a billion. Last time I checked, Microsoft and Sony have not received profits from the 360 or PS3.

Correct me if I'm wrong

There ya go, corrected
 5 years ago '05        #96
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,901 | Props total: 21003 21003
 Ni2 said:
you can have your own opinion. im only speaking generally. raises a good point though. when people mean to say playstation they say sony, generally thats true i think anyone can agree. just another example of when the flip floppers turn on your gaming division its fu*k your whole company. its rough. lot of people dont own anything microsoft anymore, phones, windows, anything but xbox. they call it xbox though. when everyone turns on them is it gonna be fu*k microsoft, microsoft lost? and they will turn on them its only a matter of time. another reason to get out when your hot.
I can give you more than a handful of names that say those exact things on here every single day. Except they say something like "M$ lost" like the abbreviation is still funny.
 5 years ago '05        #97
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
Ps3 is way better in every aspect. xbox uses dvd and upscales them we dont do that. and ps2 sales are passing xboxs sales for once and thats good considering the failure rate of the xbox is 50% and ps3 is like 3 or 4%. everytime an xbox breaks the go buy a new one, people are buying ps3s that aint have one. playstation been a pioneer system since the 1st one xbox playing catchup. xbox fanboys k!ll me tho. sony taking over xbox would be major half of the XBOX stuff would be scrapped from online to the home screnn when you logon and the fact you gotta pay to play online would go to. they just raping for money so i stay lookin for a live gold deal for like 35 fu*k paying 60 thats dumb
 5 years ago '05        #98
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Pleasure Boy said:
no its really microsoft loosing in all markets not Playstation the story came out a few weeks ago actually about sony doing better than microsoft. Sony has always been king and they hold they rep they are cheaper then some people like samsung with TVs so you are wrong about that they labtops are cheaper than alienware and apple i mean you talking but with no real facts to back it up, i purcahsed a 55in sony 3d 240 tv because it was the best deal at HHgregg everything else that had those stats was 1800 - 2000 i paid 1200 plus tax son. so go do your homework again cuz u just got F on this exam buddy
 5 years ago '05        #99
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,901 | Props total: 21003 21003
 mistadontplay said:
Ps3 is way better in every aspect. xbox uses dvd and upscales them we dont do that. and ps2 sales are passing xboxs sales for once and thats good considering the failure rate of the xbox is 50% and ps3 is like 3 or 4%. everytime an xbox breaks the go buy a new one, people are buying ps3s that aint have one. playstation been a pioneer system since the 1st one xbox playing catchup. xbox fanboys k!ll me tho. sony taking over xbox would be major half of the XBOX stuff would be scrapped from online to the home screnn when you logon and the fact you gotta pay to play online would go to. they just raping for money so i stay lookin for a live gold deal for like 35 fu*k paying 60 thats dumb
 mistadontplay said:
no its really microsoft loosing in all markets not Playstation the story came out a few weeks ago actually about sony doing better than microsoft. Sony has always been king and they hold they rep they are cheaper then some people like samsung with TVs so you are wrong about that they labtops are cheaper than alienware and apple i mean you talking but with no real facts to back it up, i purcahsed a 55in sony 3d 240 tv because it was the best deal at HHgregg everything else that had those stats was 1800 - 2000 i paid 1200 plus tax son. so go do your homework again cuz u just got F on this exam buddy
I really want to know how so many PS3 fanboys can type so much with so little content. Not to mention everything written here is nearly illiterate.
 5 years ago '12        #100
space
space
 mistadontplay said:
wtf

1st of all fucck your exam, fucck your 55" 3D tv, fucck your labtops, fucck Apple, fucck HHgregg, fucck doing homework... My President is black and my Lambo is blue n*gga! (Riley voice)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy