Microsoft’s Xbox brand will be “sold to someone like Sony”, failure is “inevitable”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,701 | Props total: 6197 6197
This is bullsh*t but Microsoft do need to get rid of that Steve Ballmer lad because the companies value has more than halved since he took over at the top, Uncle Bill needs to come back full time and steady the ship. If Microsoft are in trouble i doubt they would be selling the xbox brand to Sony because they have not got a pot to p!ss in, they need the PS4 to be huge
 5 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 13705 13705
 Jesszman said:

Yeah, it is.
This dude calls that a colossal failure. You're reading an article about Microsoft, not Sony.
 5 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Jesszman said:
Exactly, thus Windows 8 is a failure.

u just try waaaay to hard sometimes.windows 8 has been out for 6 months months and its a failure lol.then what is vita?ps3 been out 6 years and still isnt profitable.i guess thats a colossal failure also
 5 years ago '10        #44
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 r.burgundy said:
u just try waaaay to hard sometimes.windows 8 has been out for 6 months months and its a failure lol.then what is vita?ps3 been out 6 years and still isnt profitable.i guess thats a colossal failure also
Yo did you post this exact same thing somewhere else?

Cuz I'm having the mean deja vu right now
 5 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yo did you post this exact same thing somewhere else?

Cuz I'm having the mean deja vu right now
nope.sorry chief.de ja vu is a cool thing tho
 5 years ago '11        #46
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 r.burgundy said:
So when your product has a lower adoption rate than it's worst version it's not a failure? Hell, Windows 8 i CHEAP right now and they're raising the price by 400%. That thing is not going to get better.

Last edited by Jesszman; 01-21-2013 at 04:15 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #47
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,701 | Props total: 6197 6197
 Jesszman said:
So when your product has a lower adoption rate than it's worst version it's not a failure? Hell, Windows 8 i CHEAP right now and they're raising the price by 200%. That thing is not going to get better.
Windows 8 will be built into computers so whether people want it or not they wont have a choice when they buy a new one unless they go to Mac where they are gonna find sh*tloads of software and games they wont be able to play or use. As it is if people have windows 7 there is no need to upgrade unless touchscreen us their thing

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-21-2013 at 04:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #48
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 13705 13705
 Jizzmon said:
So when your product has a lower adoption rate than it's worst version it's not a failure? Hell, Windows 8 i CHEAP right now and they're raising the price by 200%. That thing is not going to get better.
PC sales are down as a whole Jizzmon. They were down before Windows 8 released. The casual consumer is spending $400 on a new iPad, not a PC or Mac. It's okay though, we know you want Microsoft in the bankrupt line behind Sony. Too bad that's not happening.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 5 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Jesszman said:
So when your product has a lower adoption rate than it's worst version it's not a failure? Hell, Windows 8 i CHEAP right now and they're raising the price by 400%. That thing is not going to get better.
it has a lower adoption rate because win7 is essentially brand new,and works damn great.windows is 8 was made to integrate all ms projects includin 360 and 720.not to mention every company that makes pc's will likely be on win8 by early to mid of this year.
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
it has a lower adoption rate because win7 is essentially brand new,and works damn great.windows is 8 was made to integrate all ms projects includin 360 and 720.not to mention every company that makes pc's will likely be on win8 by early to mid of this year.
If windows 7 was "brand new" then they wouldn't put out windows 8. Fact is, people don't have a reason to update to windows 8 yet. It's a great OS, but M$ hasn't found a way to convince the consumers. Hell, they can't even make a good commercial that shows what their product is good for.

[video - click to view]

wtf is that supposed to show me? That I can sign into a metro start screen with my fingers? What if I don't have a touchscreen computer? Then what? Hell, I didn't know I couldn't get that feature without a touchscreen computer until I got my computer. I thought I could just use a mouse for that. Windows 8's ads are straight garbage.

[video - click to view]

YES!! Windows 8 turns my campus into a perfectly choreographed group of performers with Windows 8 keyboards. Wait, that keyboard's $100????? WTF!?
 5 years ago '10        #52
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
i swear sony fanboys find anything to down microsoft.. xbox will be fine...
 5 years ago '07        #53
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 16746 16746
Lmao ppl in here need to take business classes or something. The Xbox brand is one of the most vital to M$ right now. TVs OSs is one of the last fronts where M$ has an advantage. Apple TV hasn't taken off. Android Smart TVs haven't taken off. Xbox is a well established brand on the TV front. All the updates to make Xbox more like windows 8 and set it up with more entertainment features. M$ isn't just competing with Sony and Nintendo but they are battling Google and apple as well. The smartest thing for M$ to do is to continue to merge Windows and Xbox.

Windows smart TV should have the ability to stream Xbox 720 games and have kinect in them or something that leverages windows and the Xbox brand.

Xbox isn't going anywhere for M$. Would be gje biggest mistake ever for them. AnM$ is hardly strapped for cash. These tech companies are sitting on a ton of cash.
 5 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Jesszman said:
If windows 7 was "brand new" then they wouldn't put out windows 8. Fact is, people don't have a reason to update to windows 8 yet. It's a great OS, but M$ hasn't found a way to convince the consumers. Hell, they can't even make a good commercial that shows what their product is good for.

wtf is that supposed to show me? That I can sign into a metro start screen with my fingers? What if I don't have a touchscreen computer? Then what? Hell, I didn't know I couldn't get that feature without a touchscreen computer until I got my computer. I thought I could just use a mouse for that. Windows 8's ads are straight garbage.

YES!! Windows 8 turns my campus into a perfectly choreographed group of performers with Windows 8 keyboards. Wait, that keyboard's $100????? WTF!?
ms has a history of puttin out back to back versions of windows.u probally werent born when win98 was released,so before u comment,history is somethin u should know.win98,win98 2nd edition,and win m.e,and win2000 were all released in barely a 2 year span.

windows has been runnin for ova 20 years.it doesnt need a good commercial to show off.if u want a new pc in 2013,its what u will get wether u like it or not.if u are gonna use ms game systems,u will likely be usin win8 in some capacity
 5 years ago '05        #55
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,880 | Props total: 20901 20901
 chenderson12 said:
i swear sony fanboys find anything to down microsoft.. xbox will be fine...
Right?

[pic - click to view]

01-21-2013, 09:21 PM         #56
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
PS3 was profitable back in 2010.
 5 years ago '05        #57
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
The article actually does have a point

No profits from Xbox, people are progressively gravitating away from Windows to the ever increasing popular Mac....

Microsoft gone need some restructuring
If mac was so popular software production would be 1:1 by now dont you think.

How many people do you know own a Mac tower? No no ill wait..... No seriously post.

I dont know anyone who has a mac tower, they cost like 3g for subpar specs. Specs required to compete with gaming pc's that are far cheaper.
 5 years ago '06        #58
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
Not riding for either side, but Xbox's demise would be to the disadvantage of Sony/PS fans. No comp means Sony can do whatever the fukk they want. The less options consumers have, the more power businesses gain. So if Xbox were sokd to a company that couldn't advance the platform, Sony will juice n*ggas.
 01-21-2013, 10:05 PM         #59
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c.o.d
 5 years ago '11        #60
space
space
space
 People viewing this topic said:
Jesszman, BtMkRs, mr_jones_245, HAKONAMATADA, Money2010, kingdre310, Eckogreen, dadon85, JD213, Phuck Yiu, urbangatsby, freshtodef, jennandjuice, BRonin357, tharealjumpman, Hakim Cobain, BenRoc, cottonman5grand, Santinomurder, majorleaguepro, slimstakez, Bookerjj2000, JFamis, A-money, RYLNYC|m, kiddrocay, Leosd619, lethalastro, Agent Smith, Tha Professor, dreblazin09, baltimore, Briellz, SkinnyPimp21, DtownThugsta313, Fras1788, nicoled985, swiggamaninc, youngbuck187, cboi3523, Yung C, Monoblock
this isn't that serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy