Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
 99
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #161
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Lupe is the truth! If Obama was white you motherfu*kin clueless bastards would do him like Bush since he's only doubled down on all Bush's policies and gone farther with attacking the constitution and making war all over the world. fu*k Obama's skin color wake the fu*k up you troll a.ss motherfu*kers. You wanna attack a real black person for speaking the truth get the fuk out of my country already or k!ll yo self. And fuk yeah this was the time and place it wasn't no paid concert how you gonna say u expect Lupe to spit some hits when the motherfu*ker is pulling some Paul Revere sh*t, you have to take the opportunities you get and make your voice heard and that's exactly how Lupe did these ignorant bastards. Wake your sorry a.ss up


Last edited by Effit; 01-21-2013 at 05:56 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #162
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ronin said:
How you perform within the court of the King, bash Him AND his constituents, and expect not to meet the gallows?
i feel you, but coming from the same type of cats who cry about their 2nd amendment rights at their convenience, the mentality displayed in this post is sickening. because it represents the mentality of the majority of this thread

im not saying you specifically, but mad cats on this site will defend certain parts of the constitution, but then trash a n*gga like lupe for voicing his beliefs on a situation and not want him to have he freedom of speech
 5 years ago '09        #163
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 1770 1770
Lupe the man for this.
 5 years ago '08        #164
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Martin Luther King is smiling at Lupe not Obama.....
 5 years ago '12        #165
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13260 13260
Yeah I'm a fan of Lupe's music and I'm not pro or anti Obama but this is wrong.

If you dont like Obama, dont go.

You're trollin for attention like everyone does nowadays.

sh*t's pathetic.
 5 years ago '04        #166
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
Might have to start listening to this dude.
 5 years ago '09        #167
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
i am seriously in disbelief and just disgusted and baffled by some of these comments.. you guys can't seriously think he is wrong for this..?!?!? you all are acting like wh0ores who have been told they are wh0ores and do not like to hear the truth.. it is what it is your precious world is filled with evils and bad temptations that pleasure the brain and destroy the body and dulls the soul..

do you really think its ok that people are starving across the world while at the very least 60% of americans alone over eat daily?? while restaurants throw away tons of "leftovers"??

do you really see nothing wrong with people getting bombed by drones daily??

are you really ok with paying for the mistakes of billionaires who gamble money they don't have (until they need a bailout that your dumb a.ss is paying for and you have no clue about this because cnn won't report the full story and your too lazy to pick up a fu*king book)??

smh the sad part is that most people are so fu*king ignorant and they are ok with sh*t like this.. it becomes more apparent everyday how "common sense" is slowly but surely becoming a rare trait..

i've literally and figuratively seen more people cross the street while their lights is bright red and look at me as if i were in the wrong, in the last 5 years than ive ever seen in my life..

ALL FAITHS ASIDE, ALL APOCALYPTIC THEORIES ASIDE, sh*t AIN'T RIGHT, SOMETHING IS OFF AND THE WORLD AIN'T RIGHT (OR GOOD SINCE RIGHT AND WRONG ARE SUBJECTIVE, ACCORDING TO PEOPLE WHO TEND TO BE WRONG ANYWAY).. THIS IS NOT HOW WE SHOULD BE LIVING..
 5 years ago '10        #168
JStarr7 
space
avatar space
space
$606 | Props total: 84 84
 JayDee11 said:
Pac wouldn't have went on tv and made a fool of himself while trying to deliver his "message".

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #169
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Same fools saying Lupe is wrong for this are calling Chief Keef the new Pac and pepper spraying people at wal mart on black friday for a deal on a tv...
 5 years ago '11        #170
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17684 17684
No matter how you feel about lupe, the fact that we're dicussing it is a start.... I like this better than the threads about some 17 yr kid crying in jail, which affects none of our lives.
 5 years ago '08        #171
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 5 years ago '04        #172
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Lot17 said:
Stop fu*king crying about it...man the fu*k up
how about stop wishing for the president to do something and u get the fu*k up and do something about it. pus*y boy
I'm simply stating that innocent children get k!lled everywhere, regardless of where they're at...I'm stating the obvious, but somehow I'm crying?You're just like every other simple minded idiot to say some sh*t like this...

n*ggas like you are fu*king stupid...
 01-21-2013, 06:12 PM         #173
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Simply because duke is a scatterbrain who serves no true purpose. I remember my uncle telling me that the best way to expose a fool is to give him a platform. This guy had multiple chances to deliver a clear, coherent messages and fell flat on his face everytime. He goes on tv, adjacent to the white skin he seems to fear so damn much, and sounded like a disorientated child. In this instance, instead of delivering a powerful message that forced the crowd to atleast listen, this dumbass loops the same song for 30 mins. A "rebel" who lacked the fortitude to rebuke the white label heads who forced him to create music he so-called despised. Yet, he is somehow the new-age tupac. The same tupac that even under the damn influence, gave you a words so vivid that you had to accept his flaws. Simply because you knew he actually cared about his content. Forget label heads, this is a man who stood in front of a judge, with his freedom on the line, and never once asked for leniency. Never requested mercy because he refused to alter his beliefs. I try to refrain from wishing ill will on our people, but this wimp makes it extremely difficult.
one of the best posts in this thread.

 knowughetto said:
Because most people (including the majority on boxden) don't like the truth...They'd rather stay ignorant and brainwashed...
Not what he said it's how he did it. Dude stays making an a.ss out of himself even if he has something important to say.
 5 years ago '04        #174
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 240ka said:
how isnt he, please explain. Its Boehner and the repubs overturning sh*t that will help the needy or refusing bills to pass, so please explain how he isnt...
Here we go with the Republicans excuse again...Republicans are the blame for everything that doesn't go Obama's way huh?
 01-21-2013, 06:17 PM         #175
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Same fools saying Lupe is wrong for this are calling Chief Keef the new Pac and pepper spraying people at wal mart on black friday for a deal on a tv...
I can't take Keef trolls seriously. But...Lupe continues to do sh*t like this, and becomes known as just being a crazy rapper guy above all else, and Keef'll end up having more credibility in the industry. Dude took a childish approach here. That's it. He looks like an a.ss because of it.
 5 years ago '07        #176
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 knowughetto said:
Here we go with the Republicans excuse again...Republicans are the blame for everything that doesn't go Obama's way huh?
how can you pass anything if repubs refuse to meet in the middle. not to mention all of the bills that were overturned by repubs that benefited those in need.
 5 years ago '04        #177
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Effit said:
Lupe is the truth! If Obama was white you motherfu*kin clueless bastards would do him like Bush since he's only doubled down on all Bush's policies and gone farther with attacking the constitution and making war all over the world. fu*k Obama's skin color wake the fu*k up you troll a.ss motherfu*kers. You wanna attack a real black person for speaking the truth get the fuk out of my country already or k!ll yo self. And fuk yeah this was the time and place it wasn't no paid concert how you gonna say u expect Lupe to spit some hits when the motherfu*ker is pulling some Paul Revere sh*t, you have to take the opportunities you get and make your voice heard and that's exactly how Lupe did these ignorant bastards. Wake your sorry a.ss up


I agree with this statement, especially with what I put in bold. If Obama was white, most of these n*ggas in here would be bashing him, calling him all kinds of racist names...but since Obama's black, they wanna give him a pass..AND if Bush or another white man was still in office and Lupe did this, most of you n*ggas would be in here praising and applauding Lupe for doing what he did. But since he's talking about your hero, you wanna bash Lupe...A bunch of hypocrites in here..
 5 years ago '06        #178
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 knowughetto said:

A bunch of hypocrites in here..
this.
 5 years ago '08        #179
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 ii_show_off said:
i am seriously in disbelief and just disgusted and baffled by some of these comments.. you guys can't seriously think he is wrong for this..?!?!? you all are acting like wh0ores who have been told they are wh0ores and do not like to hear the truth.. it is what it is your precious world is filled with evils and bad temptations that pleasure the brain and destroy the body and dulls the soul..

do you really think its ok that people are starving across the world while at the very least 60% of americans alone over eat daily?? while restaurants throw away tons of "leftovers"??

do you really see nothing wrong with people getting bombed by drones daily??

are you really ok with paying for the mistakes of billionaires who gamble money they don't have (until they need a bailout that your dumb a.ss is paying for and you have no clue about this because cnn won't report the full story and your too lazy to pick up a fu*king book)??

smh the sad part is that most people are so fu*king ignorant and they are ok with sh*t like this.. it becomes more apparent everyday how "common sense" is slowly but surely becoming a rare trait..

i've literally and figuratively seen more people cross the street while their lights is bright red and look at me as if i were in the wrong, in the last 5 years than ive ever seen in my life..

ALL FAITHS ASIDE, ALL APOCALYPTIC THEORIES ASIDE, sh*t AIN'T RIGHT, SOMETHING IS OFF AND THE WORLD AIN'T RIGHT (OR GOOD SINCE RIGHT AND WRONG ARE SUBJECTIVE, ACCORDING TO PEOPLE WHO TEND TO BE WRONG ANYWAY).. THIS IS NOT HOW WE SHOULD BE LIVING..
THiisisisissisi
 5 years ago '04        #180
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 240ka said:
how can you pass anything if repubs refuse to meet in the middle. not to mention all of the bills that were overturned by repubs that benefited those in need.
But yet if these bills were passed, then you guys would be saying that Obama did it all by himself. Obama would get all of the praise.....Which one is it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy