Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 bigree61 said:
why are you so upset?

are you try n to be tough or fit in? or you just got beside yourself

now put me on your ignore list so you can stop reply n to my post i dont want to talk to you

and you wouldnt dare talk to me like that in person so watch your mouth

not trying to be tough or trying to fit in, but i am irritated by the ignorant and hypocritical type of sh*t i see you and others on this site (and in society for that matter) say

and unless you have a 6 guns and 20 n*ggas behind you, i doubt id be shook of you in a one on one situation, but i know cats like you dont believe in shooting the fair one
 5 years ago '10        #142
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I could write lots but I'll keep this one short....I aint mad at Lupe
 5 years ago '09        #143
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
if you dont like obama....dont go to the obama inaguguration

and im not a fan of obama but lupe is a dumbass
 5 years ago '07        #144
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,527 | Props total: 15082 15082
 knowughetto said:
I understand that, but we still can't ignore the fact that there are still a lot of innocent kids being k!lled outside of schools..There are still a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled going to school, leaving school, or just simply outside enjoying the day with their family and friends, playing games outside...Can't ignore that..
so obama needs to go to all dangerous cities just not chicago then
 5 years ago '09        #145
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 hayday12 said:
JeanGrae ‏@JeanGreasy

"Let's have a steak dinner." "Who should we invite?" "Vegetarians!" "GOOD IDEA!" Night of dinner: "THE VEGETARIANS ARE PROTESTING!" #Nosh*t

someone is definetly getting fired, reminds me of when they got stephen colbert for the bush dinner.......everyone lupe doesnt like ANY president, sh*t he hates the american govt
 5 years ago '10        #146
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
yall little kids hating on lupe are little bi*ches.
 5 years ago '10        #147
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
He was formally.invited, its not like he popped up and crashed the stage.....
people are missing the mother fu*king point.
 5 years ago '07        #148
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 knowughetto said:
Obama helping the under-privileged?
how isnt he, please explain. Its Boehner and the repubs overturning sh*t that will help the needy or refusing bills to pass, so please explain how he isnt...
 5 years ago '07        #149
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,595 | Props total: 1054 1054

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #150
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
LOL this sh*t is great.
 5 years ago '07        #151
neeko21 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 864 864
If its that bad bruh, move to another country and quit complainin...he act like a sellout
 5 years ago '07        #152
neeko21 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 864 864
 gakhteebo said:
people are missing the mother fu*king point.
Yeah clearly he had choice of going
 5 years ago '08        #153
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 knowughetto said:
I understand that, but we still can't ignore the fact that there are still a lot of innocent kids being k!lled outside of schools..There are still a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled going to school, leaving school, or just simply outside enjoying the day with their family and friends, playing games outside...Can't ignore that..
Stop fu*king crying about it...man the fu*k up
how about stop wishing for the president to do something and u get the fu*k up and do something about it. pus*y boy
 5 years ago '04        #154
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3165 3165
n*ggas cant be invited any where fu*k his message you dont do dumb sh*t like that a day before mlk day this why my race cant grow if dont support Obama cool just do that sh*t after u get off stage people went threw about 4-5 acts before the headliner lupe hit the stage as a fan im pissed he didnt do any hits just that bs and feel like its a time and place for everything
 5 years ago '07        #155
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 knowughetto said:
"ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country"
 5 years ago '06        #156
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Slowly but surely starting to dislike this fool
 5 years ago '07        #157
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 youngsiz said:
n*ggas cant be invited any where fu*k his message you dont do dumb sh*t like that a day before mlk day this why my race cant grow if dont support Obama cool just do that sh*t after u get off stage people went threw about 4-5 acts before the headliner lupe hit the stage as a fan im pissed he didnt do any hits just that bs and feel like its a time and place for everything
its not about support or lack there of, its about having class and dignity, knowing theres a time and place for everything and this wasnt the time nor place.

If anything, he could have refused the invite and went on Fox News to tell about it for all I care. Would have been better than doing this.
 5 years ago '06        #158
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 youngsiz said:
translation: "dont speak your mind when it actually matters"
 5 years ago '11        #159
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDee11 said:
Simply because duke is a scatterbrain who serves no true purpose. I remember my uncle telling me that the best way to expose a fool is to give him a platform. This guy had multiple chances to deliver a clear, coherent messages and fell flat on his face everytime. He goes on tv, adjacent to the white skin he seems to fear so damn much, and sounded like a disorientated child. In this instance, instead of delivering a powerful message that forced the crowd to atleast listen, this dumbass loops the same song for 30 mins. A "rebel" who lacked the fortitude to rebuke the white label heads who forced him to create music he so-called despised. Yet, he is somehow the new-age tupac. The same tupac that even under the damn influence, gave you a words so vivid that you had to accept his flaws. Simply because you knew he actually cared about his content. Forget label heads, this is a man who stood in front of a judge, with his freedom on the line, and never once asked for leniency. Never requested mercy because he refused to alter his beliefs. I try to refrain from wishing ill will on our people, but this wimp makes it extremely difficult.
 5 years ago '11        #160
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
 youngsiz said:
There is a time for everything but this is not the time for bs from Lupe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy