Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
unbelievable, you scumbags were on here the other day, saying he was a sellout suckin obamas d!ck. now hes an idiot? lot of fake a.ss people on this website, and in society in general
 01-21-2013, 03:30 PM         #122
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Simple as this....

Lupe is signed to Arista Records....

Arista Records roster also includes....T.I., Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe, B.G. etc.

If Lupe really cared about the hood and wanted people who are influential in the hood to come through the hood to stop the bullsh*t in the streets, why not get at other rappers? How come he ain't rapping against his label for promoting the bullsh*t some of these rappers rap about? Why doesn't he hold these rappers to the same judgement he expresses Obama?.....Lupe is the biggest troll ever and his some of y'all fooled with his misguided anti-government raps. The hood ain't fu*ked up cuz Obama is president, its fu*ked up cuz we can name more Blood members than US senators. We control our streets and our children. Chicago is fu*ked up cuz of kids like chief keef and anyone who promotes his sh*t
Before I say something I just need to know if you're black or white
 5 years ago '06        #123
space
space
 bigree61 said:
when is the last time this brother was in the hood giving back?

what did he do for the hood during christmas n thanksgiving?

when was the last time he talked to kids in public shcools?

when has he helped single black mothers?

when was the last time he was at a hospital for sick kids

when has he ever talk to the OG bangers in the chi?

when is the last time he was in a room full of blacks?

Lupe does not help nor does he inspire any black kids from where he is from

and i bet my life he wouldnt have done this to pretty mitty
fu*k you, you piece of sh*t, you have no evidence to substantiate any of these claims, but you support ignorance whenever possible, you are a hypocrite and an apostate to your own beliefs
 5 years ago '06        #124
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
heres the video

they are taking this mans rights and no one on here cares, yet they will build all sorts of arguments and theories for their gun rights
 5 years ago '04        #125
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
NOT MAD AT ALL.

Props to Lupe for it.
 01-21-2013, 03:55 PM         #126
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas still listening to this corny a.ss rebel without a clue a.ss n*gga?
Cant trust no grown man who steps outside looking like Whoppi Goldberg in Eddie.
 5 years ago '06        #127
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
n*ggas still listening to this corny a.ss rebel without a clue a.ss n*gga?
Cant trust no grown man who steps outside looking like Whoppi Goldberg in Eddie.
 5 years ago '06        #128
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
Lupe the God...fu*k Obama and all other presidents..i dont give a sh*t what race they r
 01-21-2013, 04:14 PM         #129
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
All that poking out your chest "I'm gonna make a statement" sh*t died with Pac. n*ggas need to learn how to make music and shut the fuhk up. Tired of muthafuhkas looking to these entertainers to be their voice of reason. You think those muthafuhkas give a fuhk about YOU?
 5 years ago '07        #130
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 15001 15001
but lupe the same guy who let chief keef check him
 5 years ago '06        #131
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
All that poking out your chest "I'm gonna make a statement" sh*t died with Pac. n*ggas need to learn how to make music and shut the fuhk up. Tired of muthafuhkas looking to these entertainers to be their voice of reason. You think those muthafuhkas give a fuhk about YOU?
for me its about the fact that this bs n*ggas was trashing him for performing at the inauguration, saying he a phony suckinig Obamas d!ck. now that he went at Obama in genuine fashion, they saying the exact opposite? that tells me right there, that most of these n*ggas on here who talk sh*t about the govt and sh*t
is fronting and phony. i know what it is now though

this isnt a shot a you, but i learned something today, thats all
 5 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

as long as you leave the 2nd amendment alone, people dont care about their rights
 5 years ago '04        #133
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
An idiot or a troll for expressing my opinion?....Obama went to Sandy Hook because a White terrorist went in there and shot innocent children at an elementary school. These kids weren't gang banging, these kids were not part of the problem. The murders in Chicago were crime induced and the majority of the victims involved criminals themselves. By your post, you come off either very misinformed or a troll...Or both

So I guess you believe standing your ground and making the rich pay their share while also supplying health insurance to those who need it but can't afford it helping the privileged?

How about extending unemployment in lieu of the current economic state or the incentived help to new home owners or entrepreneur? ......Oh the misinformed
You're still typing some bullsh*t. So there weren't any innocent children getting k!lled in the middle of gunfire in Chicago because they can't shoot straight? There were a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled in Chicago, so miss me with them excuses. sh*t in Chicago has been real bad for the past 2-3 years, Sandy happened for 1 day...Regardless of that you mean to tell me that you're okay with him ignoring the black people and crime that happened in Chicago and only attend to the white people in Sandy? Violence is violence no matter how you try to spin it.

I'll ask you again...You're okay with Obama ignoring the black crime of Chicago for the past years and not addressing it, when there were a lot of innocent kids dying there, but okay with him going to Sandy Hook? I'm not saying that it was a bad thing for him going to Sandy Hook, that was a good thing....but for him to be aware of the violence and innocent children getting k!lled in Chicago for years and ignoring that, and yet attends to white people doesn't sound right to me...And you're okay with that...

There are a lot of poor, unemployed people that don't have unemployment, homeless, sick, and starving people out there...they're under-privileged yet they're not getting any help..What about them?..but I'm misinformed?...Obama ignores the black people, but attends to the white people, yet I'm misinformed..

Last edited by knowughetto; 01-21-2013 at 04:32 PM..
 01-21-2013, 04:30 PM         #134
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
for me its about the fact that this bs n*ggas was trashing him for performing at the inauguration, saying he a phony suckinig Obamas d!ck. now that he went at Obama in genuine fashion, they saying the exact opposite? that tells me right there, that most of these n*ggas on here who talk sh*t about the govt and sh*t
is fronting and phony. i know what it is now though

this isnt a shot a you, but i learned something today, thats all
Nah no offense taken. I havent heard a Lupe song since that "wherevet I goooooo she goooooes." Lol At this point in time I find it difficult to believe people ride these entertainers the way they do still. Unless youre the rapper sitting in front of the President choppin' it up about how you feel about the war, guns, Subway sammiches not really being a foot long... Then I dont care about your silly little stunts to get attention. Lupe need to learn how to be an adult. Either that or wear a jacket made outa meat next time. That'll get your voice heard.
 5 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Nah no offense taken. I havent heard a Lupe song since that "wherevet I goooooo she goooooes." Lol At this point in time I find it difficult to believe people ride these entertainers the way they do still. Unless youre the rapper sitting in front of the President choppin' it up about how you feel about the war, guns, Subway sammiches not really being a foot long... Then I dont care about your silly little stunts to get attention. Lupe need to learn how to be an adult. Either that or wear a jacket made outa meat next time. That'll get your voice heard.
like i said, i feel you overall. just annoyed at some of the fake n*ggas who exposed themselves in this thread. but you cool though, but those people know who they are
 5 years ago '06        #136
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,980 | Props total: 67586 67586
 5 years ago '07        #137
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 15001 15001
 knowughetto said:
You're still typing some bullsh*t. So there weren't any innocent children getting k!lled in the middle of gunfire in Chicago because they can't shoot straight? There were a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled in Chicago, so miss me with them excuses. sh*t in Chicago has been real bad for the past 2-3 years, Sandy happened for 1 day...Regardless of that you mean to tell me that you're okay with him ignoring the black people and crime that happened in Chicago and only attend to the white people in Sandy? Violence is violence no matter how you try to spin it.

I'll ask you again...You're okay with Obama ignoring the black crime of Chicago for the past years and not addressing it, when there were a lot of innocent kids dying there, but okay with him going to Sandy Hook? I'm not saying that it was a bad thing for him going to Sandy Hook, that was a good thing....but for him to be aware of the violence and innocent children getting k!lled in Chicago for years and ignoring that, and yet attends to white people doesn't sound right to me...And you're okay with that...

There are a lot of poor, unemployed people that don't have unemployment, homeless, sick, and starving people out there...they're under-privileged yet they're not getting any help..What about them?..but I'm misinformed?...Obama ignores the black people, but attends to the white people, yet I'm misinformed..
chicago been real bad forever actually worse in the 90's

[pic - click to view]

him going to sandy hook has to deal with kids being k!lled in school he has to some what calm the nerves of families
 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM         #138
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
fu*k you, you piece of sh*t, you have no evidence to substantiate any of these claims, but you support ignorance whenever possible, you are a hypocrite and an apostate to your own beliefs
why are you so upset?

are you try n to be tough or fit in? or you just got beside yourself

now put me on your ignore list so you can stop reply n to my post i dont want to talk to you

and you wouldnt dare talk to me like that in person so watch your mouth

5 years ago '04        #139
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 timdog said:
chicago been real bad forever actually worse in the 90's

[pic - click to view]

him going to sandy hook has to deal with kids being k!lled in school he has to some what calm the nerves of families
I understand that, but we still can't ignore the fact that there are still a lot of innocent kids being k!lled outside of schools..There are still a lot of innocent kids getting k!lled going to school, leaving school, or just simply outside enjoying the day with their family and friends, playing games outside...Can't ignore that..
 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM         #140
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy