Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 The N said:
He took the opportunity to express his views in the LAND OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH

True but that is still type disrespectful imo
 5 years ago '04        #102
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Ward22 said:

And Lupe has said he hates Romney more
bigree lost...
 5 years ago '04        #103
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
Obama didn't commit those murders, crazy kids did. Funny how its cool for Keef fans to support him yet they blame Obama for the violence. Obama is the president of the United States not the mayor of Chicago. Why isn't Lupe speaking against Chicago's government officials? I'll tell you why, cuz he gets more publicity taking down his own.....he's the worst
Where did he say that Obama committed those murders? Lupe is simply saying that those murders are happening in Chicago, the city in which Obama lived at before he became president, and he doesn't come here to address this sh*t. He went to Sandy Hook and talked to them, yet couldn't come to Chicago and address this issue over here knowing this sh*t has been getting worse for the past 3 years? The more I read any of your comments, the more I believe that you're an idiot or a troll..Or both..
 5 years ago '11        #104
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
And all the people talkin about he shouldn't have performed that song for 30 minutes how about when kanye and jay-z perform n*ggas in paris 11 times why aint nobody complain then smh OH!! I forgot if you say some real sh*t its automatically looked down on man fu*k all u hating n*gga B
 5 years ago '04        #105
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
So I'm a house negro for being against White terrorists in our country rather than concentrating on a Black president who is actually doing something for the under-privileged as opposed to you and Lupe for doing the opposite.........ah, i get. You make complete sense.
Obama helping the under-privileged?
 5 years ago '12        #106
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 12978 12978
 JayDee11 said:
Simply because duke is a scatterbrain who serves no true purpose. I remember my uncle telling me that the best way to expose a fool is to give him a platform. This guy had multiple chances to deliver a clear, coherent messages and fell flat on his face everytime. He goes on tv, adjacent to the white skin he seems to fear so damn much, and sounded like a disorientated child. In this instance, instead of delivering a powerful message that forced the crowd to atleast listen, this dumbass loops the same song for 30 mins. A "rebel" who lacked the fortitude to rebuke the white label heads who forced him to create music he so-called despised. Yet, he is somehow the new-age tupac. The same tupac that even under the damn influence, gave you a words so vivid that you had to accept his flaws. Simply because you knew he actually cared about his content. Forget label heads, this is a man who stood in front of a judge, with his freedom on the line, and never once asked for leniency. Never requested mercy because he refused to alter his beliefs. I try to refrain from wishing ill will on our people, but this wimp makes it extremely difficult.
COT DAMN!!
 5 years ago '06        #107
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,661 | Props total: 8593 8593

political lu
 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM         #108
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lu > Obama

EDIT: REPOST

Last edited by TheMob; 01-21-2013 at 12:48 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #109
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
This weirdo...why don't he pay me to perform at his event and I and disrespect him
 5 years ago '06        #110
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2250 2250
I really respect the fact that he's willing to take L's for his views, but it was sucker as fuhk for him to accept the invitation to perform. Knowing this was an Inaugural event, this was strictly for attention. I'm guessing he ain't do this for free, so it really comes off as self serving. He shoulda did a counter concert, and it woulda come off better.
 5 years ago '11        #111
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
lupe too real for you close minded sheep
 5 years ago '11        #112
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
I think some of yall got this sh*t twisted in this bi*ch wouldnt l this make lupe a real n*gga since he went in that bi*ch no fu*ks given and spit his views about government at an inaugural event i think yall jus tryin to make up sh*t jus to hate the man smh
 5 years ago '05        #113
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 MonStar Music said:
lupe too real for you close minded sheep
It isn't that we are "close minded sheep", in all actuality (including myself) you have fan's of Lupe who are disagreeing with this particular act as well as other acts that are along this line that Lupe has done.

The problem with this latest act, for me atleast, is that if you claim to not agree with or support a certain ideology, factions, leader, etc... then why even go to the event? it appears Lupe was trolling.

Now, it is impossible to label fan's of Lupe as "Close Minded Sheep" UNLESS you can claim that fan's such as your caliber (those who see any and all actions of Lupe as acceptable and good) as being "Close minded sheep" as well. because instead of questioning the why's to what Lupe does, you just accept it and argue against those who disagree. so in essence, MonStar Music....You TOO are being a "Close Minded Sheep".... are you not?

Last edited by RNOTY; 01-21-2013 at 01:31 PM..
 01-21-2013, 01:27 PM         #114
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Where did he say that Obama committed those murders? Lupe is simply saying that those murders are happening in Chicago, the city in which Obama lived at before he became president, and he doesn't come here to address this sh*t. He went to Sandy Hook and talked to them, yet couldn't come to Chicago and address this issue over here knowing this sh*t has been getting worse for the past 3 years? The more I read any of your comments, the more I believe that you're an idiot or a troll..Or both..
An idiot or a troll for expressing my opinion?....Obama went to Sandy Hook because a White terrorist went in there and shot innocent children at an elementary school. These kids weren't gang banging, these kids were not part of the problem. The murders in Chicago were crime induced and the majority of the victims involved criminals themselves. By your post, you come off either very misinformed or a troll...Or both

knowughetto said:
Obama helping the under-privileged?
So I guess you believe standing your ground and making the rich pay their share while also supplying health insurance to those who need it but can't afford it helping the privileged?

How about extending unemployment in lieu of the current economic state or the incentived help to new home owners or entrepreneur? ......Oh the misinformed
 01-21-2013, 01:29 PM         #115
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
It isn't that we are "close minded sheep", in all actuality (including myself) you have fan's of Lupe who are disagreeing with this particular act as well as other acts that are along this line that Lupe has done.

The problem with this latest act, for me atleast, is that if you claim to no agree with or support a certain ideology, factions, leader, etc... then why even go to the event? it appears Lupe was trolling.

Now, it is impossible to label fan's of Lupe as "Close Minded Sheep" UNLESS you can claim that fan's such as your caliber (those who see any and all actions of Lupe as acceptable and good) as being "Close minded sheep" as well. because instead of questioning the why's to what Lupe does, you just accept it and argue against those who disagree. so in essence, MonStar Music....You TOO are being a "Close Minded Sheep".... are you not?
TOO fu*king real.....
 5 years ago '05        #116
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Lee Wizzle said:
I think some of yall got this sh*t twisted in this bi*ch wouldnt l this make lupe a real n*gga since he went in that bi*ch no fu*ks given and spit his views about government at an inaugural event i think yall jus tryin to make up sh*t jus to hate the man smh
No, it wouldn't.

If you want to make an argument and a stand that you want others to take seriously and give you their open minds and ears, you do NOT do it in the fashion Lupe did. all he did was a song, then looped it and danced around.... that's making a stand??? is that f!ghting the "powers to be" that he claims are corrupt??? or is that just a Grown Man acting immature about how he feels about this country's government establishment?

Ernesto, Malcolm, Martin, Bob NEVER just went to a function of a group they did not agree with, loop a song and danced for 30 minutes. those people who were cheering Lupe on ONLY further proves that we as American's will follow ANYTHING, and we WILL be sheep to ANY ideology AS LONG as that particular ideology is in line with our thoughts and feelings on a subject.

Lupe did nothing more than to further infuriate his opponents in the music world, hip-hop culture and those in other places of society as well as lose support from his fan's in those same aspects of society. Lupe is going about this in a trollish and immature manner, then has the nerve to cry and complain when he is being bashed.

I like Lupe, I get/understand his music/lyrics. but what I do NOT get/understand at times is Lupe's actions and means of delivering a message when giving a public platform.

Last edited by RNOTY; 01-21-2013 at 01:45 PM..
 01-21-2013, 01:51 PM         #117
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simple as this....

Lupe is signed to Arista Records....

Arista Records roster also includes....T.I., Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe, B.G. etc.

If Lupe really cared about the hood and wanted people who are influential in the hood to come through the hood to stop the bullsh*t in the streets, why not get at other rappers? How come he ain't rapping against his label for promoting the bullsh*t some of these rappers rap about? Why doesn't he hold these rappers to the same judgement he expresses Obama?.....Lupe is the biggest troll ever and his some of y'all fooled with his misguided anti-government raps. The hood ain't fu*ked up cuz Obama is president, its fu*ked up cuz we can name more Blood members than US senators. We control our streets and our children. Chicago is fu*ked up cuz of kids like chief keef and anyone who promotes his sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #118
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2250 2250
 dlettern said:
Simple as this....

Lupe is signed to Arista Records....

Arista Records roster also includes....T.I., Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe, B.G. etc.

If Lupe really cared about the hood and wanted people who are influential in the hood to come through the hood to stop the bullsh*t in the streets, why not get at other rappers? How come he ain't rapping against his label for promoting the bullsh*t some of these rappers rap about? Why doesn't he hold these rappers to the same judgement he expresses Obama?.....Lupe is the biggest troll ever and his some of y'all fooled with his misguided anti-government raps. The hood ain't fu*ked up cuz Obama is president, its fu*ked up cuz we can name more Blood members than US senators. We control our streets and our children. Chicago is fu*ked up cuz of kids like chief keef and anyone who promotes his sh*t
It's the cult of personality fam. People buy in to other people. Never focus on their messages or motives. If he wanted to make a statement, do a protest concert. And if he got an appearance fee.....
 5 years ago '13        #119
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 38338 38338
Obama sending out drones all over the world which k!ll innocent men, women and children everyday, he is no hero, just another Bush, but with a more friendly face.

But who givesd a fu*k about some brown people in the middle east,north africa, asia, who just happen to be living in poverty and dealing with robot bombs as long as Obama has swag

the hero worshipping of obama is disgusting, dude won a noble peace prize and he is still dropping bombs on lil babies

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 01-21-2013 at 02:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #120
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i hate Lupe and this was completely disrespectful but they asked for it. They booked LUpe? for the inauguration? lmao they asked for that sh*t. he did what he should have done. this is some cheesy sh*t, but it woulda been some sucker sh*t for Lupe himself to perform there like its nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy