Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
If he didn't support Obeezy, why did he even accept the invite?

Why would he blatantly disrespect by going to an inauguration party and then spouting his views about not supporting who is being inaugurated?
 5 years ago '07        #82
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 5897 5897
 dlettern said:
So I'm a house negro for being against White terrorists in our country rather than concentrating on a Black president who is actually doing something for the under-privileged as opposed to you and Lupe for doing the opposite.........ah, i get. You make complete sense.
fu*k a color it's about the person. I'm done son you got it
 5 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
so how is it that the article says he wouldn't stop playing words I never said but before they kick him off the band is just jamming out? Somebody lyin for hits
 5 years ago '11        #84
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3674 3674
 dlettern said:
My cousin is there. The pull out process has begun. Obama didn't put them there in the first place.....check the facts.....who the fu*k is Barry?

How is Obama worst than these White terrorists k!lling Black people since day 1 of this country?

Please explain what makes me a house negro. I'm curious
Barry is his cousin who is in the military i.e a puppet f!ghting for Obama who is also a terrorist.

He agree with Lupe when he said "I do not applaud soliders" even when it's his own blood.
You wrong n*gga...
 5 years ago '05        #85
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
How you perform within the court of the King, bash Him AND his constituents, and expect not to meet the gallows?
 5 years ago '05        #86
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 anti said:
Barry is his cousin who is in the military i.e a puppet f!ghting for Obama who is also a terrorist.

He agree with Lupe when he said "I do not applaud soliders" even when it's his own blood.
You wrong n*gga...
hold fast, so if you f!ght in the military you're automatically labeled a "Puppet"? and how the fu*k is President Obama a "Terrorist"?

I am not knocking you having your own opinion or view on these things, but I just hope you can explain and express your reasoning behind these.
 01-21-2013, 11:56 AM         #87
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Has anyone informed this house ni99a that Obama has pulled US forces from Iraq and is in the process of pulling troops out of Afghanistan? If he's so anti-war why doesn't he speak against France who are now terrorizing African countries to regain economic power? Why doesn't he speak against Iran who threatens everyone with war all the time? What about the Israelis who do the same? How about the terrorists attacking America? How about the crazy white terrorists in this country....

That crab mentality is real. Lupe is a disappointment to Hip Hop.
Simply because duke is a scatterbrain who serves no true purpose. I remember my uncle telling me that the best way to expose a fool is to give him a platform. This guy had multiple chances to deliver a clear, coherent messages and fell flat on his face everytime. He goes on tv, adjacent to the white skin he seems to fear so damn much, and sounded like a disorientated child. In this instance, instead of delivering a powerful message that forced the crowd to atleast listen, this dumbass loops the same song for 30 mins. A "rebel" who lacked the fortitude to rebuke the white label heads who forced him to create music he so-called despised. Yet, he is somehow the new-age tupac. The same tupac that even under the damn influence, gave you a words so vivid that you had to accept his flaws. Simply because you knew he actually cared about his content. Forget label heads, this is a man who stood in front of a judge, with his freedom on the line, and never once asked for leniency. Never requested mercy because he refused to alter his beliefs. I try to refrain from wishing ill will on our people, but this wimp makes it extremely difficult.
 5 years ago '05        #88
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Simply because duke is a scatterbrain who serves no true purpose. I remember my uncle telling me that the best way to expose a fool is to give him a platform. This guy had multiple chances to deliver a clear, coherent messages and fell flat on his face everytime. He goes on tv, adjacent to the white skin he seems to fear so damn much, and sounded like a disorientated child. In this instance, instead of delivering a powerful message that forced the crowd to atleast listen, this dumbass loops the same song for 30 mins. A "rebel" who lacked the fortitude to rebuke the white label heads who forced him to create music he so-called despised. Yet, he is somehow the new-age tupac. The same tupac that even under the damn influence, gave you a words so vivid that you had to accept his flaws. Simply because you knew he actually cared about his content. Forget label heads, this is a man who stood in front of a judge, with his freedom on the line, and never once asked for leniency. Never requested mercy because he refused to alter his beliefs. I try to refrain from wishing ill will on our people, but this wimp makes it extremely difficult.
well put.
 5 years ago '11        #89
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
 ronin said:
hold fast, so if you f!ght in the military you're automatically labeled a "Puppet"? and how the fu*k is President Obama a "Terrorist"?

I am not knocking you having your own opinion or view on these things, but I just hope you can explain and express your reasoning behind these.
“I don’t applaud soldiers. I don’t welcome them home. I don’t think that they’re f!ghting for freedom. I think they’re murderers.”
— Lupe Fiasco
the long venison of the quote
Lupe: “People actually being shot in the face. Kids, babies, houses being exploded, all that stuff. But that’s politically right, right? I’ll take flag for it ‘cause I don’t care, I don’t applaud the soldiers. I don’t welcome them home. I don’t think that they’re f!ghting for freedom. I think they’re murderers. Because I think that’s wrong, but we champion our soldiers. We champion them. We give them first class seats on the air plane. We let them travel in style. We give them free medical care when they come home. I go to their army bases and I do shows, I sign autographs, and protest, but I do ‘cause I have sympathy for them ‘cause they’re 18, 19. But they’re murderers and it’s wrong. Where’s that? How do we hold them accountable? Where’s that system of justice? Where’s that court of law? That court of moral law, if it’s not politically right. Most things that are politically right are morally wrong.”
These aren't my views, it's Lupe!

Last edited by anti; 01-21-2013 at 12:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #90
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
lupe sh*tting on n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #91
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 anti said:
the long venison of the quote

These aren't my views, it's Lupe!
my fault, I thought they were yours. my fault champ.
 5 years ago '07        #92
DaKid91 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 377 377
N yall punk a.sss n*ggas said Lupe sold out
 5 years ago '08        #93
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Secret Service were asking for a shot
 5 years ago '08        #94
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 ronin said:

1. You're a tool of the war, you go there to get money and school free, some do go in there
because they want to but MANY go because they got no choice.

2. the whole "drone k!llings" which end up hitting their target BUT also k!lling everybody else, that's why people over there call him that.
 5 years ago '08        #95
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
If he didn't support Obeezy, why did he even accept the invite?

Why would he blatantly disrespect by going to an inauguration party and then spouting his views about not supporting who is being inaugurated?
He took the opportunity to express his views in the LAND OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH

5 years ago '04        #96
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11

Good sh*t Lupe...
 5 years ago '11        #97
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #98
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
So when he says his views he's a bi*ch smh doing this takes more heart than any of you you n*ggas got in yall chest i respect him and wat he did. And stop saying he anti-obama he's anti-president period he doesnt like any of them and he said he aint voting for the next one either in the song so stop singling out obama smh
 5 years ago '04        #99
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Flying Jesus said:
how come when someone actually keeps it real, people ridicule him?
Because most people (including the majority on boxden) don't like the truth...They'd rather stay ignorant and brainwashed...
 5 years ago '08        #100
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Because most people (including the majority on boxden) don't like the truth...They'd rather stay ignorant and brainwashed...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy