Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage After Delivering Anti-Obama Views

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2013, 09:22 AM         #61
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude has turned into a complete clown...

A bigger Attention wh0ore than Minaj.

5 years ago '05        #62
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k Obama and his family.... ain't sh*t but just another n*gga is all
 5 years ago '08        #63
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 TRAP07 said:
Is it just me or does lupe look like johnny deep from pirates of the carribean
he really do tho..
 5 years ago '08        #64
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 278 278
He just did his song with an anti obama line in it.
 01-21-2013, 09:54 AM         #65
Freezy Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip hop need guys like Lupe Fiasco, he might not be tough as k!ller Mike, Mos Def or Nas,
but he's witty in another way, and even though he appears as an emotional b*tch at times,
he's got some great principals and visions behind his music!
 5 years ago '07        #66
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879

Lupe knew what he was doing bruh
 5 years ago '06        #67
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
my n*gga lupe kept his word and his views.. I respect him for that...
 5 years ago '13        #68
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38451 38451
Lupe aint a sheep rapper
 5 years ago '06        #69
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18233 18233

[pic - click to view]

no other rapper would do this...

i smell publicity for his next album

01-21-2013, 11:01 AM         #70
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be real with u. Lupe is right. 22 murders in 11 dayd in your home city and u aint say nothing bout that either. Dude may have some blckness in him but i dont relate to him or vice versa.
 5 years ago '06        #71
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Lupe Lupe LUpe....

He performed the same song Words I Never Said, for 30 minutes straight and thats why he was kicked off according to:
Lupe Fiasco performed at this private event, and as you may have read, he left the stage earlier than we had planned. But Lupe Fiasco was not “kicked off stage” for an “anti-Obama rant.” We are staunch supporters of free speech, and free political speech. This was not about his opinions. Instead, after a bizarrely repetitive, jarring performance that left the crowd vocally dissatisfied, organizers decided to move on to the next act.

And I think thats the truth. It seems like Lupe felt like pulling a stunt and felt he had to this since he's anti - Obama.

Lawd!

But it was stupid to book him tho

Last edited by Menelek; 01-21-2013 at 11:10 AM..
 01-21-2013, 11:24 AM         #72
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has anyone informed this house ni99a that Obama has pulled US forces from Iraq and is in the process of pulling troops out of Afghanistan? If he's so anti-war why doesn't he speak against France who are now terrorizing African countries to regain economic power? Why doesn't he speak against Iran who threatens everyone with war all the time? What about the Israelis who do the same? How about the terrorists attacking America? How about the crazy white terrorists in this country....

That crab mentality is real. Lupe is a disappointment to Hip Hop.
 01-21-2013, 11:29 AM         #73
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brolic757 said:
To be real with u. Lupe is right. 22 murders in 11 dayd in your home city and u aint say nothing bout that either. Dude may have some blckness in him but i dont relate to him or vice versa.
Obama didn't commit those murders, crazy kids did. Funny how its cool for Keef fans to support him yet they blame Obama for the violence. Obama is the president of the United States not the mayor of Chicago. Why isn't Lupe speaking against Chicago's government officials? I'll tell you why, cuz he gets more publicity taking down his own.....he's the worst
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 dlettern said:
Has anyone informed this house ni99a that Obama has pulled US forces from Iraq and is in the process of pulling troops out of Afghanistan? If he's so anti-war why doesn't he speak against France who are now terrorizing African countries to regain economic power? Why doesn't he speak against Iran who threatens everyone with war all the time? What about the Israelis who do the same? How about the terrorists attacking America? How about the crazy white terrorists in this country....

That crab mentality is real. Lupe is a disappointment to Hip Hop.
House negroe we are still in Iraq. I got friends who are still over there right now...fu*k Barry he's just a puppet
 5 years ago '11        #75
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
they thought he was going to perform battle scars & kick push then call it a day
 01-21-2013, 11:32 AM         #76
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
fu*k Obama and his family.... ain't sh*t but just another n*gga is all
Are you a Klansman? "ain't sh*t but just another n*gga"? If that is what you think of Black people, you are one sad fu*k. We're so much more than that
 01-21-2013, 11:34 AM         #77
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
House negroe we are still in Iraq. I got friends who are still over there right now...fu*k Barry he's just a puppet
My cousin is there. The pull out process has begun. Obama didn't put them there in the first place.....check the facts.....who the fu*k is Barry?

How is Obama worst than these White terrorists k!lling Black people since day 1 of this country?

Please explain what makes me a house negro. I'm curious
 01-21-2013, 11:39 AM         #78
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wouldn't have been an issue if he mentioned that he didn't support Obama, and moved on with the rest of his performance. He can comment on his disdain for the Government as a whole, get that message across more with some of his politically charged songs, and keep it moving like that.

He's being called ignorant for dragging this on for 30 minutes, with one song. What the hell man? As an artist, I know Lupe can voice his views rhythmically. I've heard it. Dude can go the fu*k off on the mic. Why not, at the very least have some written freestyles, between every other song or something, about what he thinks of the government, and what he wants them to do to make things better? At least then, people will be entertained while he gets his point across.

Last edited by redacted; 01-21-2013 at 11:44 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 dlettern said:
My cousin is there. The pull out process has begun. Obama didn't put them there in the first place.....check the facts.....who the fu*k is Barry?

How is Obama worst than these White terrorists k!lling Black people since day 1 of this country?

Please explain what makes me a house negro. I'm curious

[video - click to view]

And you're a house negro because you came in here downing Lupe for speaking truth
 01-21-2013, 11:43 AM         #80
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:

And you're a house negro because you came in here downing Lupe for speaking truth
So I'm a house negro for being against White terrorists in our country rather than concentrating on a Black president who is actually doing something for the under-privileged as opposed to you and Lupe for doing the opposite.........ah, i get. You make complete sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy